"Ghost Town" First Single

Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

madamimadam:11117 wrote:Canada has 3 versions... Bought all 3... coz my grandchildren during carpool... :rolling:

will that count as 3 DL sales  :thinks:

I need to buys a clean one too.....and will the CDs be these choices too  :thinks:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

Sealuv:11109 wrote:
Paula:11105 wrote:AND NOW THE TRENDIO SITE IS NOT WORKING!!!!
Paula...i'm having no problem.

my first listen ...was wtf? ...want more adam vocals ..less whistling....but then i listened again and it doubled my pleasure.........the third time........i'm hooked......

it is one of these tracks that you put on repeat ....cuz...it really feels way too short.......sort of a taste of an incredible meal, but the waiter takes it away too early.........i guess,in the end,  that is a good thing for adam..... :winkthumb:
If you are anything like me, your expectations were different because of the snippets we heard and we had all thought "western" and Adam riding a horse etc.    :laugh:     Its nothing like that, but to me it is spectacular!      I like all the different elements, acoustic, whistling, beats etc.      It really holds my attention.     The more listens the better imho.
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Love2Lurk:11111 wrote:
madamimadam:11104 wrote:IT'S ON ITUNES CANADA AND U.S. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: I have my own ....Ghost Town :musicagain:

:clap:  :thumbsup:  :stir:  :celebrate:  :clap:  :thumbsup:  :stir:  :celebrate:
ME TOO!!!!!! :whistle:  :stir:  :thumbsup:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

marlock276:11121 wrote:
Love2Lurk:11111 wrote:
madamimadam:11104 wrote:IT'S ON ITUNES CANADA AND U.S. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: I have my own ....Ghost Town :musicagain:

:clap:  :thumbsup:  :stir:  :celebrate:  :clap:  :thumbsup:  :stir:  :celebrate:
ME TOO!!!!!! :whistle:  :stir:  :thumbsup:

:celebrate:  :celebrate:  :celebrate:  :musicagain:  :whistle:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Paula:11110 wrote:OKAY. SO. After fighting with my tablet for 15 minutes, I FINALLY got it to play. All I can say is, WOW. LOVE it. I love the dance-y stuff better than the acoustic part, for sure, but man! I'm in love!!!!!
i'm just the opposite.... luv the acoustic portions...his voice is so pure...beautiful tone......actually the more i'm listening .....am really enjoying it all.......there is a simple honesty.....but with complicated layers.....i can understand why some of the reviewers were saying adam is bringing something new with GT, even though the guts are from the 90's......
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I can't!!!! This is so perfect, beat is dead on!!!! :rolling:

vegas1024  ·  1h 1 hour ago
lmaoooooo RT @binkleywtf: guys watch this on the choruses and bridge when the drums kick in lol http://25.media.tumblr.com/20ac732811f4 ... o1_400.gif

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

NOW THAT THE SINGLE IS UP FOR SALE - PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LINKS THAT ARE NOT OFFICIAL ON THIS BOARD!!!!
"It is what it is!"
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

leothelion:11120 wrote:
Sealuv:11109 wrote:
Paula:11105 wrote:AND NOW THE TRENDIO SITE IS NOT WORKING!!!!
Paula...i'm having no problem.

my first listen ...was wtf? ...want more adam vocals ..less whistling....but then i listened again and it doubled my pleasure.........the third time........i'm hooked......

it is one of these tracks that you put on repeat ....cuz...it really feels way too short.......sort of a taste of an incredible meal, but the waiter takes it away too early.........i guess,in the end,  that is a good thing for adam..... :winkthumb:
If you are anything like me, your expectations were different because of the snippets we heard and we had all thought "western" and Adam riding a horse etc.    :laugh:     Its nothing like that, but to me it is spectacular!      I like all the different elements, acoustic, whistling, beats etc.      It really holds my attention.     The more listens the better imho.

to be honest ......i didn't know what to expect.......the western thing? ...really didn't believe that.. as i just posted upthread to Paula........it is a very interesting track ...seems simple ...but in reality very complicated...
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Just bought my copy of Ghost Town....Love, Love it. :celebrate:

I listened to it before I saw the post that it was up on Itunes....The first listen, I wasn't sure, 2nd listen & I was hooked.  Sealuv...you are so right....can't stop listening. Once your caught, it won't let you go.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Adora, check your PM's....

:Smile:
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

But his voice...omg..his voice.  So emotional...so sexy...sounds like an orgasm!  His lower register will make you die.

Dayum, Lambert...holy hit, holy Grammy Lambert!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I love how he sounds like a desperate little kid in the first part and then goes into his HBIC voice!!!!
"It is what it is!"
ALB2

Post by ALB2 »

Holy crap! This song is so good! Love everything about it, it's so unique and Adam's voice, so unexpected! Gaaaah, I love it!
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Tiki:11128 wrote:Just bought my copy of Ghost Town....Love, Love it. :celebrate:

I listened to it before I saw the post that it was up on Itunes....The first listen, I wasn't sure, 2nd listen & I was hooked.  Sealuv...you are so right....can't stop listening. Once your caught, it won't let you go.
hi tiki...yup.....it definitely grows and takes over ..........now i'm trying to figure out which radio station to listen to for the premier .....still can't buy GT on iTunes, yet...... :laugh:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
Oh? Ghost Town merchandise!!!!

http://www.myplaydirect.com/adam-lamber ... id=lg:1dwc
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

adamlambert  ·  1m 1 minute ago
#GhostTown World Premiere! Pre-order #TheOriginalHigh to download “Ghost Town” instantly AND check the lyric vid at http://adamofficial.com
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

EMES79  ·  19s 19 seconds ago
Adam Lambert - "Ghost Town" [Official Lyric Video]  via @YouTube

[youtube][/youtube]

Wow! that didn't take long to get on You Tube. :wut:    This is probably going to affect Adam's sales since most people know how to rip vids and make into MP3's.

Wish they could have waited before putting it up.  :sad:
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

donnamb:11114 wrote:I bought it!  Woohoo! The "explicit" version.

Heh, me too  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I love potty-mouth Adam lol  :wub:
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Banner on iTunes pop page
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:11133 wrote:
Tiki:11128 wrote:Just bought my copy of Ghost Town....Love, Love it. :celebrate:

hi tiki...yup.....it definitely grows and takes over ..........now i'm trying to figure out which radio station to listen to for the premier .....still can't buy GT on iTunes, yet...... :laugh:

Are you looking under the Album or just the song.   :thinks: Silly me, had looked before, under the song, didn't see it, so thought it wasn't up yet until I saw Marie's post. So went back and checked for the album.  Bought the clean & the expicit.  

Vista's description of Adam's vocals are right on.  Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup:
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”