A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CD2qbuSWMAESK63.mp4
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

2015-04-30 The Ellen Show

Post by vistadiva »

On a more serious note...

He appeared nervous..to be expected for a first time live on a difficult song to even do live....and it did show in his vocals. But, we know it's only gonna get betterer as he becomes more comfortable with the song.

He looked insanely gorgeous!!

So thrilled to have a new backing band...with creds. Let's just hope this band stays a BACKING band....performance wise and metaphorically. Adam is a solo artist and the star here. No spotlight sharing needed...or wanted. The only band backing Adam that deserves to have spotlight is QUEEN.

Yay for Era 3....!!
nica575

Post by nica575 »

THe show is on at 4 pm (2 hours from now) but the YTs look awesome!

I think he intentionally invoked his Mad World vibe and look! LOVE IT ALL! Can't wait to see it in HD !
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

vistadiva wrote:On a more serious note...

He appeared nervous..to be expected for a first time live on a difficult song to even do live....and it did show in his vocals. But, we know it's only gonna get betterer as he becomes more comfortable with the song.

He looked insanely gorgeous!!

So thrilled to have a new backing band...with creds. Let's just hope this band stays a BACKING band....performance wise and metaphorically. Adam is a solo artist and the star here. No spotlight sharing needed...or wanted. The only band backing Adam that deserves to have spotlight is QUEEN.

Yay for Era 3....!!
[thumbsup.gif] [clap.gif]
Adam Followed His Band IG
RJ Kelly on Drums http://instagram.com/rjkellydrums
Darwin Johnson Bass http://instagram.com/dbassics
Camilla Grey Keys http://instagram.com/camgrey
Adam Ross Guitar/Musical Director http://instagram.com/adamrossmusic
tnkrbell80

Post by tnkrbell80 »

they showed it already? i have to wait until i get home to watch it but after i watch my favorite soap. in the mean time ill stay away from the vid and comment later.

ps he looks good in white!
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Coptoit @coptoit
Don't tell anyone but I watched Ellen vid in a janitor closet. *shhhhh
[lol.gif] [rolling.gif]
Rosetta_STONED ;D @coptoit ‏@RedRoseQueen1 Whitney, NV
ROFLMAO! Does that make you technically a "closeted" Glambert?

jlynn1205

Post by jlynn1205 »

I was excited to watch this at 4 now you guys are making me nervous. Is it really not that great?
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

tnkrbell80 wrote:they showed it already? i have to wait until i get home to watch it but after i watch my favorite soap. in the mean time ill stay away from the vid and comment later.

ps he looks good in white!
Yes, the show has already aired in some places. It's syndicated so it airs at various times. I don't get her show until 4:00 but I watched the video.

I enjoyed it. The recorded version of the song is going to be different than the live/performance version. It's just one of those kind of songs. I also think the version he does on a tv show will be different than what he does in front of a live concert audience. I'm sure with each of these early performances he'll be figuring things out - how he wants to move, whether or not to interact with the band...

I really liked the look of the performance - the white clothes, the lighting. So far this era seems as though it's going to have more of a sleek, simple vibe to it. And I love it!!

And Adam & white is a win all around!!
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

jlynn1205 wrote:I was excited to watch this at 4 now you guys are making me nervous. Is it really not that great?
It was good! He seemed a little nervous at first, but I'm sure it's because it was his first performance. And of course he looked amazing, and his dance moves were perfect!
misswood

Post by misswood »

jlynn1205 wrote:I was excited to watch this at 4 now you guys are making me nervous. Is it really not that great?
Doesn't matter. He's wearing white W.P.'s! [thumbsup.gif]
ALB2

Post by ALB2 »

I've watched it four times now and it was great! I loved the live version and Adam looked beyond gorgeous!
jlynn1205

Post by jlynn1205 »

You guys had me worried for nothing. What you should have said is in comparison to every other pop star performing live he kicked their butt. On Adam's live performance scale it was pretty darn great instead of magnificent out of this world life-changing...lol. Tight white pants and white hot vocals. Loved it!
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

[shock.gif]
Attachments
CD2fYvIUsAA8W49.jpg
CD2fYvIUsAA8W49.jpg (59.51 KiB) Viewed 1815 times
Adora

Post by Adora »

jlynn1205 wrote:You guys had me worried for nothing. What you should have said is in comparison to every other pop star performing live he kicked their butt. On Adam's live performance scale it was pretty darn great instead of magnificent out of this world life-changing...lol. Tight white pants and white hot vocals. Loved it!
This so much! [yes.gif] [yes.gif] [yes.gif] [yes.gif] [yes.gif]
nica575

Post by nica575 »

IT WAS AWESOME! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!

and I hope someone can do a screen cap of Leila, I spotted her in the audience, dancing and clapping [chufted.gif] . She was in a black dress looking fab!
Adora

Post by Adora »

Ok, here is my take.

I first watched on YouTube and wasn't overwhelmed...was worried a little for our boy. Now my husband is also a huge Adam's fan and he listened to the song once and said - it's fine, but I expected more, but probably that's what is popular now and hopefully this is the right song for the first single....blah, blah, blah... [0068.gif]

So we are watching Ellen and here is Adam and........OMG, how it looks and sounds different and so much better on TV! Adam belongs to TV! And my husband's reaction? "Whew! Wow!" He was absolutely stunned and excited and his last verdict was: "THAT should be a BIG hit!"

And then we were talking and he also told me that he was disappointed in Adam only once - at his AMA performance, when he hit a few sharp notes... I said: Well, he is human. And husband said: NO, he is NOT!
[0144.gif]
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Gelly ‏@14gelly
THAT was amazing! All white and only his boots sparkling dauymmmmm

jadis11 ‏@jadis11 @mouthslack Do you enjoy the chest beating?

mindchnger ‏@mindchnger
@jadis11 @mouthslack IDK about slacky, but I certainly did :P haha

[thumbsup.gif] [0016.gif]
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CD3H2kxVEAEF_B3.mp4
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

WOW....I loved the performance (and the twp) [wink.gif] . I was wondering how they were going to do the whistling, and the backing track worked well. Soooo happy to see Cam. I'm pretty sure she sang backup for Adam, which he needs. Happy and exciting day for Adam and us. [woo.gif] [thumbs.gif] [jump.gif] [jump.gif] [bouncy.gif]
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

jlynn1205 wrote:You guys had me worried for nothing. What you should have said is in comparison to every other pop star performing live he kicked their butt. On Adam's live performance scale it was pretty darn great instead of magnificent out of this world life-changing...lol. Tight white pants and white hot vocals. Loved it!

You should have listed to me....up thread [friends.gif]

I used the words......amazing .....stunning & sophisticated [Love.png]

The man never disappoints !!! [0072.gif]

I agree with you ....Adam performing live.....always kicks butt [thumbs.gif]

also.....He will never fail to amaze us in white pants [shocking.gif] [eek.gif] [oh.gif] [Love.png]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]

Return to “2015 E&A”