***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Or if you want to go to this one in Las Vegas
presale codes for it to use this week ::grin::

JUST ANNOUNCED:
@mercedesintheam’s Not So Silent Night featuring @thisisrobthomas with special guest @adamlambert at @thejointlv @hardrockhotellv on Dec. 5!
Presale is Wed 10am – Thurs 10pm!
Password: ADAMLAMBERT
Tickets go on-sale Fri at 10am.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

or..... if you want to go to this one....

mix969 1m1 minute ago
Merry Mix-Mas tix w @adamlambert & @echosmith at 10:31 http://bit.ly/1WNsTvE (602) 260-0969 http://mix969.com/listen
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::spaz:: ::banana:: ::spaz::

Now i need a date to know when he will be in my town ::yes::
It are airing on fridays so it could be one off these dates:

6/11
13/11
20/11
27/11
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Hrithika » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:14 pm wrote:::spaz:: ::banana:: ::spaz::

6/11
13/11
20/11
27/11
Well you can cross off the 6th because he's doing Live in the Vineyard on that date. He is in Paris on the 19th so the 20th is a possibility.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:50 pm wrote:
Hrithika » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:14 pm wrote: ::spaz:: ::banana:: ::spaz::

6/11
13/11
20/11
27/11
Well you can cross off the 6th because he's doing Live in the Vineyard on that date. He is in Paris on the 19th so the 20th is a possibility.
I love that we have a process of elimination! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I just rewatched the Amsterdam interview. European/UK interviews are so much more irreverent than the North American ones.

I love how the hosts can shock Adam and make him giggle like a 12 year old! ::wub::

*goes to watch again*
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

FYI Adam has been on XF Australia before haha in 2010

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcjg8JXb37s[/bbvideo]
donnamb
Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.

Post by donnamb »

Baby sat all day today, although there was very little sitting involved. At 8 1/2 months, that little girl is on the move. Crawling, kneeling, trying to pull up on furniture, chasing the dogs - I'm exhausted.

Nearly forgot in the tired - my daughter was the one to go back to work, and her husband is taking care of the baby, while trying to freelance. I found out that he sends her a picture of the baby everyday around lunchtime, and I had to do the same today.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tomorrow Adam is calling in to Mercedes in the AM

WC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... T08&p1=127

LISTEN LIVE: http://player.radio.com/listen/station/mix-941

It's all in the calendar! ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

bebeg » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:50 pm wrote:
Hrithika » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:14 pm wrote:::spaz:: ::banana:: ::spaz::

6/11
13/11
20/11
27/11

::no:: I do not like that date just that date I am flying out to Milan Italy for the weekend and would mist it.
But that's ok I can see it stream thru Hola on my computer and I have seen Adam and Queen in Amsterdam and I got to meet him at his promo in Sweden
so I am more than satisfied.

Hope you over the pond ::laughing:: get to see him on all those dates in December in Usa ::thumbsup::

And you get selfies and hugs with him ::sorcerer:: so you get satisfied
then report back to this mothership ::thumbup::
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

donnamb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:45 am wrote:Baby sat all day today, although there was very little sitting involved. At 8 1/2 months, that little girl is on the move. Crawling, kneeling, trying to pull up on furniture, chasing the dogs - I'm exhausted.

Nearly forgot in the tired - my daughter was the one to go back to work, and her husband is taking care of the baby, while trying to freelance. I found out that he sends her a picture of the baby everyday around lunchtime, and I had to do the same today.
Aww... that's so sweet. ::smile::
I can hardly wait to have my own baby in February. ::grin::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Guys, with our new Gabfest thread, this thread should slowly slip off the front page of threads...

I don't want to merge the threads because it would 'overshadow' the conversation that has taken place in the Gabfest thread.

Maybe I should just lock it....

If we want our board to be more lively in the conversation department, we should really be using the Gabfest to share any and all things amongst ourselves... even babysitting woes! ::winking::
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 am wrote:Guys, with our new Gabfest thread, this thread should slowly slip off the front page of threads...

I don't want to merge the threads because it would 'overshadow' the conversation that has taken place in the Gabfest thread.

If we want our board to be more lively in the conversation department, we should really be using the Gabfest to share any and all things amongst ourselves... even babysitting woes! ::winking::
I thought the gabfest thread was to gab about any all things adam related and this thread would still be for non-adam things.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:55 am wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 am wrote:Guys, with our new Gabfest thread, this thread should slowly slip off the front page of threads...

I thought the gabfest thread was to gab about any all things adam related and this thread would still be for non-adam things.
No, I meant the Gabfest to be a conversation thread where you can talk about anything... Much like having coffee with a friend and chewing the fat.... ::winking::
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:57 am wrote:

No, I meant the Gabfest to be a conversation thread where you can talk about anything... Much like having coffee with a friend and chewing the fat.... ::winking::
Wasn't that the purpose of this thread except it wasn't Adam related? I thought you wanted to keep the adam/non-adam stuff separate.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:59 am wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:57 am wrote:

Wasn't that the purpose of this thread except it wasn't Adam related? I thought you wanted to keep the adam/non-adam stuff separate.
It was... This thread was created when we didn't have a Gabfest thread though. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So Mercedes was geoblocked, but TALCVids was giving us 'live reports'... I love his 'present' answer! So Adam!!!!! ::friendsLOL::

mmadamimadamm 10m10 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted TALCvids
On behalf of the scorned, thank you!!!! Keep telling us what he's saying.... mmadamimadamm added,
TALCvids @TALCvids
Adam: I've had a lot of cool experiences out there (Las Vegas) http://player.radio.com/listen/station/mix-941

TALCvids
Talking about Rock in Rio. Asked what one toy he wanted for the holidays and never got. "My brother wanted toys, I wanted outfits."

TALCvids 11m11 minutes ago
Asked about working at Starbucks &Adam said he was obsessed w some cranberry bars sold there. Was 16 and would drink coffee shot after shot

TALCvids 10m10 minutes ago
Adam is excited to be sharing a bill with Rob Thomas.

TALCvids 9m9 minutes ago
Now talking about the protocol of meeting celebrities. "Look at person in eye, introduce self and make small talk. Be cool and normal"

TALCvids 9m9 minutes ago
Interview over. DJs said that Rob Thomas said in earlier call in that he was excited to be meeting Adam as well .
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I should have realized that this fandom would come through in a minute! ::roll::

adamlambert_pic 2m2 minutes ago View translation
[AUDIO] 2015-10-13 Adam Lambert on Mercedes in the AM - Mix 94.1 Las Vegas https://soundcloud.com/adamlambert_pic/ ... -las-vegas

"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Newsstand ‏@Newsstand_UK 14m14 minutes ago
So, #AdamLambert is on the next Attitude Magazine, with a special cover exclusive to Newsstand > http://www.newsstand.co.uk/722-Attitude ... ption.aspx … #bequick

Newsstand ‏@Newsstand_UK 15m15 minutes ago
We'll post the new cover tomorrow - but you can order from now - which we strongly advise as we will run out of copies!

Newsstand Retweeted
Attitude ‏@AttitudeMag 20m20 minutes ago
.@adamlambert will perform at tomorrow night's #AttitudeAwards! He tells us what's in store: http://attitude.co.uk/adam-lambert-to-p ... de-awards/

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Marie
here is one more performance for our energized Bunny tomorrow

Attitude ✔@AttitudeMag
.@adamlambert will perform at tomorrow night's #AttitudeAwards! He tells us what's in store:
http://attitude.co.uk/adam-lambert-to-p ... de-awards/
10:59 PM - 13 Oct 2015

Return to “Let's Talk!”