***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Would love to see Adam co headline with Pink or Katy Perry!!

To me..... they seem most compatible with Adam & his style.....

Miley would really be fun too ::thumbup::

I would love for Adam to co headline with Lady GaGa as well.....

As she did with Tony Bennett......would love that ::thumbsup::

TBH....I feel because of Adam's talent & power vocals......

It will be hard to find someone who will want to follow him ::wub::

I agree with bebeg......Adam needs some great TV moments ::thumbsup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Paula

Post by Paula »

I have a question. I love Glam Idol, I think she's a very sweet girl, and I think that she means well. However, I don't think she works for the label, so why is Warner Music China going through her for things? Like, how official is she?
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Paula » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:39 am wrote:I have a question. I love Glam Idol, I think she's a very sweet girl, and I think that she means well. However, I don't think she works for the label, so why is Warner Music China going through her for things? Like, how official is she?
I want to know if she's actually proven that she gets information from the label or are people just believing her because she said it. As I said in the other thread, it's kind of odd that these 'dramatic' things always seem to happen when Adam's in China and she starts telling everyone that she's heard from the label. It just comes off to me as someone who wants to be in control.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

While she may seem dramatic to some, I think she is pretty credible. She has tweeted out government documents of songs that were approved for Adam's up coming tour shows there. Where she gets them? I have no idea, but she is connected to someone higher up.

She deletes lots of her tweets, but I do remember her tweeting that Adam would be going to Dubai after his China visit. And low and behold, he is at the Shanghai airport and just got on an international flight to Dubai according to fans that are there.

So. I take all that she tweets with a grain of salt. Somethings she is right on about and others no so much. It's nice to have someone interested in him and we get some info ahead of time. ::flowers::

I think the expression "don't look the gift horse in the mouth" applies here.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

I know nothing about this event ....

However ...,, didn't we learn once .... Awhile back ......

The Asian fan groups are very different than others......

Almost like promoters ???? I could be wrong ::flowers::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Love2Lurk » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 pm wrote:I know nothing about this event ....

However ...,, didn't we learn once .... Awhile back ......

The Asian fan groups are very different than others......

Almost like promoters ???? I could be wrong ::flowers::

Yes, you are correct. The fan groups in Asia are well connected with a stars management. So very different that other world places. Asia fan groups are very well organized and cohesive with the labels. It's just the way they do it there. I don't think it's bad. Just different.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Just got on line... First thing I do when I come to MTT is get rid of the list of spammers who want to be approved... Some of the names are kinda like this:

Marthagef
Octaviokr
Howardkn
HaroldLigh
ThosmasMig
etc.

So I deny their registration... but today I have one that makes me scratch my head...

MelvinNet

::crylaugh::

So by a show of hand should I let MelvinNet in?

::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

madamimadam » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 pm wrote:Just got on line... First thing I do when I come to MTT is get rid of the list of spammers who want to be approved... Some of the names are kinda like this:

Marthagef
Octaviokr
Howardkn
HaroldLigh
ThosmasMig
etc.

So I deny their registration... but today I have one that makes me scratch my head...

MelvinNet

Is that Paula's alter ego. ::icant::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Sorry for the triple post....it keeps doing crazy stuff to me. ::livid::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

adamazing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:44 pm wrote:Sorry for the triple post....it keeps doing crazy stuff to me. ::livid::
Fixed it for you, BB. ::grin::

Try clearing the board cookies (bottom, right) as well as your own cookies.
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:30 pm wrote:Just got on line... First thing I do when I come to MTT is get rid of the list of spammers who want to be approved... Some of the names are kinda like this:

Marthagef
Octaviokr
Howardkn
HaroldLigh
ThosmasMig
etc.

MelvinNet

Hmmmm! Not sure about this one. For some reason it sounds familiar and that one was a spammer. Could have been a different name with Net attached, but it just doesn't sound right to me. I guess it's up to you and if he is a spammer, we'll just have to ban him afterwards. Kinda miss the whacking. ::haha::
nica575

Post by nica575 »

madamimadam » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:03 pm wrote:
bebeg » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:35 pm wrote:
So, you don't listen to any other music or have any interest in seeing anyone else in concert?
I'm an odd bird... I love silence and solitude... The only thing that will get me to a concert is seeing Adam (with or without co-headliners/being an opener/whatever).

But I just adore Adam... The man he is. The artist he is. And that voice that pierces through to my heart.

And I want the best for him... whatever that is in this crazy music industry.

I don't bemoan that he's not playing near me, that he's not getting 'this' or 'that' opportunity, I just love that he is having the time of his life and is a success by many 'measuring sticks'.

Is he the biggest star? No. Is he the most popular in the pop world? No.

But he sure gets around and, as he has said himself, will always make a 'very comfortable' living in the music industry... or acting... or whatever turns him on at the time.

He is a success, a huge one if you want to rate the multitude of artists out there. If you assume a field of 100,000 artists trying to make it (and that's low balling), he certainly is one of the 1% elite.

So I'm very happy watching him enjoy his life and his career achievements. And I'll be here when he surprises everyone with twists and turns that I can't even imagine!

All IMHO.... ::grin::
what a wonderful post, Marie!

Adam seems to be in a very happy place lately, the end of the latest CTV interview where he talks about solo+QAL opportunities is very telling - he sounded so very proud and satisfied!

I know he is pursuing the mega stardom - in POP of all fields. Seeing the people who made it I almost feel it is a badge on honor NOT to make it in POP, he is just too good for it - my apologies to POP lovers here and to Adam, I am one of those extreme cases who can't stand the voices, the delivery, the sentiment and the lack of vocal skills required to make it in POP.

I know things will work out for him one way or another. I hope radio will be playing him and I am doing my small part in streaming/requesting/liking/spinning etc.... waiting for TOH to be the single - I feel it has lots of potential to be the next summer mega hit! ::thumbsup::
Paula

Post by Paula »

adamazing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:42 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 pm wrote:Just got on line... First thing I do when I come to MTT is get rid of the list of spammers who want to be approved... Some of the names are kinda like this:

Marthagef
Octaviokr
Howardkn
HaroldLigh
ThosmasMig
etc.

MelvinNet

Is that Paula's alter ego. ::icant::
::shock:: HOW DID YOU KNOW? ::haha:: Nah, that's not me, but it's pretty clever!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

::woohoo:: ::banana:: ::wheee:: Finally yesterday after working on my mini desktop for 3 days off and on, I got everything working great. I had to get it working by today,otherwise I would have had to take it in and I'm like a dog with a bone, I don't give up until I have no choice. ::haha:: Wore out the laptop looking for help at every error that came up.

Anyway to make a long story short, it was fix one thing, and something else didn't work. etc. etc. Turns out it wasn't Windows 10 which I was blaming because it stalled at 21%, it was a corrupted update. I only use the mini to stream Adam on my TV and to watch shows on ITV, so I was doing the updates manually, so windows wouldn't install without my permission, but unfortuately it started installing on it's own.anyway. Tried everything under the sun yesterday again, and finally last night I decided to take a chance and uninstall all the updates back to the last pre-installed date. Well needless to say that didn't help things either, and I was so tired, I was ready to give up, when I noticed you couldn't restart the computer without the updates coming in, I had forgotten, I had changed the settings for the updates and now they were there to come in. Anyway, I just let them all come back in, figuring I may as well, since I was going to have to take it in anyway, and this morning, there were a couple more, and would you believe everything works like a charm. Not sure whether it was a required update, or a recommended one that was corrupted, so now I am going to set restore points after every update, so this doesn't happen again and not install the recommended ones. Next is to fix one problem on the laptop which I discovered when watching Adam from China. There is a heck of a lot more to this story, but won't bore you with all the details. ::haha:: Damn computers ::argh:: ::argh:: Love them and Hate them at the same time. ::haha::

Now to get to the real point of this story. I found this yesterday, since Flash Player has not been working properly either and thought those that are interested or concerned about their security would want to read this.

I am just going to post the link of what was new today as it has the section at the bottom of " WHY YOU SHOULD UNINSTALL FLASH PLAYER".

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/11/crit ... sh-player/
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, I approved MelvinNet... Let's see what happens! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
vampfever
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vampfever »

The great spreadsheet is back, this time for Adam's TOH tour. Here's the work in progress:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vampfever » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:11 pm wrote:The great spreadsheet is back, this time for Adam's TOH tour. Here's the work in progress:
Our hero at work, once again!!!!!

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

If anyone is interested, Adam left Shanghai and is on his way to Dubai. Nobody seems to know why...

But if you're into following the planes on radar. He is on flight UAE303

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE303

http://www.flightradar24.com/UAE303/7f35dbe

::hello::
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Katy Perry did a show in Dubai last night....

just saw on twitter ---> #dubaiairshow

maybe he is there ???? ::thinking:: ::think::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Love2Lurk » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:17 pm wrote:Katy Perry did a show in Dubai last night....

just saw on twitter ---> #dubaiairshow

maybe he is there ???? ::thinking:: ::think::
He landed about 15 minutes ago... There's a flight leaving for Stockholm in 2 hours.... So either it's just a layover or he's staying for a day to pick dancers and musicians for his February headlining gig? I know nuthin'....

"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”