"Another Lonely Night" Second single

marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Just a quick question for those who know more about radio than I do. I live in southern Mississippi, and several stations in my area added GT but never played it (maybe they played it once, I don't know). One station, WXYK, 107.1 The Monkey in Biloxi, MS, has added ALN, and I've had their website open all day for several days, and they haven't played it yet. Does anyone know why these stations add, and then don't play Adam's songs? I wanna hear him on the radio!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Angel_nDisguise Nov 17
EVENT UPDATE: Adam's Another Lonely Night Remix EP originally scheduled for release 11/20 has been changed to 12/4.

shoshannastone 19h19 hours ago
Yesssss 61 US radio adds for #AnotherLonelyNight in its first week!! Yippee!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
: D RT @upinthenorth: :)))))) @adamlambert #AnotherLonelyNight up to #37 on HAC and soon to pass 2 more just above. jsyk !

ALambertNumbers 5h5 hours ago

(US) Hot AC

52 37 ADAM LAMBERT Another Lonely Night 350 222 +128 1.066

+22 Spins
+11 Bullet
+0.043 Audience

Canadaberts 5h5 hours ago
Canada, are you ready for this?
UP TO 21! CA

CAN HAC:
22 21 @adamlambert Ghost Town 427 439 -12 2.91

-3 Spins
= Bullet
+0.007 Audience
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

LoganMashups 3h3 hours ago
Its finally here #Glamberts... Adam Lambert vs. Halsey - Another Lonely Castle (Mixed Mashup) https://youtu.be/63WnDXmbMl0 #AnotherLonelyNight
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

goldandleather 16s16 seconds ago
ALN #36 on the building HAC chart \o/ http://hitsdailydouble.com/mediabase_ch ... ils&fmt=A2 … will most likely be #35 tomorrow
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

marlock276 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm wrote:Just a quick question for those who know more about radio than I do. I live in southern Mississippi, and several stations in my area added GT but never played it (maybe they played it once, I don't know). One station, WXYK, 107.1 The Monkey in Biloxi, MS, has added ALN, and I've had their website open all day for several days, and they haven't played it yet. Does anyone know why these stations add, and then don't play Adam's songs? I wanna hear him on the radio!!!

I see no one has answered you Marlok, but I am guessing that it hasn't been officially released to radio yet. I think stations add, but don't play it until they have been given a release date by the label. I may be totally off base on this, but this is what happened in the UK. ::smile:: Could be they are waiting until Adam is back in the States at the end of the month and is doing promo for ALN.
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

marlock276 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:55 pm wrote:Just a quick question for those who know more about radio than I do. I live in southern Mississippi, and several stations in my area added GT but never played it (maybe they played it once, I don't know). One station, WXYK, 107.1 The Monkey in Biloxi, MS, has added ALN, and I've had their website open all day for several days, and they haven't played it yet. Does anyone know why these stations add, and then don't play Adam's songs? I wanna hear him on the radio!!!

there are a number of stations that are well known "adds date adders" and tend to just add everything on the adds date. Sometimes they never play all or any of the songs they add on a specific date. This isn't specific to Adam. Happens with many songs. However, give it time. Sometimes there is a lapse of a week or two before adds lead to airplay; sometimes even longer as the station just waits to see how the songs does on the chart. I hear a lot of fans complain that they never hear certain Adam songs on the radio when their local station is, in fact, playing the song and playing it well. Not saying that is the case with you but it is something I hear and see often. I remember some Chicago area fans complaining that Chicago wasn't playing GT bc they never heard it on the radio, when Chicago was the epicenter of GT support -- both big pop stations had it in their top 10 and 3 of the 4 major hac stations were playing it a ton. For some reason they just didn't tune in when it was playing. Anyway, maybe your Biloxi stations will start playing it next week.
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Tiki » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 pm wrote:
marlock276 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm wrote:Just a quick question for those who know more about radio than I do. I live in southern Mississippi, and several stations in my area added GT but never played it (maybe they played it once, I don't know). One station, WXYK, 107.1 The Monkey in Biloxi, MS, has added ALN, and I've had their website open all day for several days, and they haven't played it yet. Does anyone know why these stations add, and then don't play Adam's songs? I wanna hear him on the radio!!!

I see no one has answered you Marlok, but I am guessing that it hasn't been officially released to radio yet. I think stations add, but don't play it until they have been given a release date by the label. I may be totally off base on this, but this is what happened in the UK. ::smile:: Could be they are waiting until Adam is back in the States at the end of the month and is doing promo for ALN.
No. it doesn't really work that way in the states. Songs get officially serviced to radio by record labels (eg they send them the digital file to play on the radio). Sometimes the service date is the same as the adds date; sometimes it is weeks before. In ALN case it was serviced to radio several weeks before its adds date. It got radio adds and was played before the adds date, which is common. Some stations play a song before they officially add it to their playlist. Sometimes they can play it for several weeks before adding it. We saw this a lot with GT. Some stations don't play any songs until they are officially added to the playlist. Some stations add songs to their playlist and then never play them.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

SiriusXM Hits 1 ✔@SiriusXMHits1
.@adamlambert CONGRATS!!! #AnotherLonelyNight is debuting on #HitBound all wknd w/ @MikeyPiff starting Sat 9am ET!
6:05 PM - 20 Nov 2015

::yessss::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

ALambertNumbers 19h19 hours ago
SHAZAMS
November 19
Adam Lambert

Another Lonely Night
48 hour net increase
(153-149= 4K)

GT 3,600,000

ALambertNumbers 10h10 hours ago
Radio Update: ALN is #35 on today's HAC chart. On Top 40 (CHR,) it is now on the Spin Increase chart. 38 CHR stations are spinning ALN!

LibraLaurie 2h2 hours ago
"It's not #AnotherLonelyNight when you have @adamlambert by your side." via touchtunes
"It is what it is!"
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

rustycat » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:54 pm wrote:
No. it doesn't really work that way in the states. Songs get officially serviced to radio by record labels (eg they send them the digital file to play on the radio). Sometimes the service date is the same as the adds date; sometimes it is weeks before. In ALN case it was serviced to radio several weeks before its adds date. It got radio adds and was played before the adds date, which is common. Some stations play a song before they officially add it to their playlist. Sometimes they can play it for several weeks before adding it. We saw this a lot with GT. Some stations don't play any songs until they are officially added to the playlist. Some stations add songs to their playlist and then never play them.
Supposedly Fresh 102.7 in NYC added ALN a couple of weeks ago, but I've yet to hear it. Seems they are pushing the artists who will appear at their holiday radio concert. Z100 also has a radio concert with a multitude of artists, but not Adam. Not holding my breath to hear it there, although the add may come. My best hope is for Sirius radio - either the main channels or the electronic music for the remixes.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

lovingadam_13 2h2 hours ago
Omg look what adam commented on the ALN video

Jadelle1 2h2 hours ago
Comments for ALN video are available again and Adam's left his comment there

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AnnieWT 3h3 hours ago
@adamlambert Ghost Town and #AnotherLonelyNight both charting on Shazam China

"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Adam went on a bit of a rampage today first on Twitter and then I noticed that he closed the comment section of his "Another Lonely Night" video this afternoon and then later he wrote the following!

Adam Lambert 3 hours ago
When I visited the comments section here, I was so appalled at the vicious tone of many comments that I just wanted to shut it down. Instead, I want to ask for some peace, love and tolerance. Anyone who knows me, understands that that I want to unite rather than divide people, and that I am all about celebrating our differences.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:Adam went on a bit of a rampage today first on Twitter and then I noticed that he closed the comment section of his "Another Lonely Night" video this afternoon and then later he wrote the following!

Adam Lambert 3 hours ago
When I visited the comments section here, I was so appalled at the vicious tone of many comments that I just wanted to shut it down. Instead, I want to ask for some peace, love and tolerance. Anyone who knows me, understands that that I want to unite rather than divide people, and that I am all about celebrating our differences.
It really saddened me when I saw that Adam had first shut down the comments section, which is now reopened. There is basically one commenter who 'shit disturbed' in the most awful way. Maybe he can just ban that one person from it.

*shakes head*
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

I probably didn't read the comments that upset him so much. I know that there are hundreds of them scattered amongst his videos. I guess all the violence that is happening around the world just finally tipped the scale and compelled him to give them a piece of his mind...and of course, he did it in a very classy manner. ::notworthy::
crocked

Post by crocked »

Funny about the "commenters". They can always bypass videos they do not like. But no, they enjoyed making insulting comments... not only regarding the video but also the other commenters. People like that enjoy belittling everything... and I wonder why focused on Adam's . They are only a few of them and best ignored if they can not be banned. That will frustrate them. I suspect they have different names, but still the same person.

I love reading the other comments, how they discovered Adam or how they love him! I can imagine how it is to be the odd one... frustrated and lonely. Thanks for Adam, they realize they are just human and could be somebody!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mimmikki 12h12 hours ago
Marianne Retweeted Nova
Our biggest radio station #1 this week @adamlambert #AnotherLonelyNight #Finland
ALN beat GT with that mark

anon 5h5 hours ago
(US) Hot AC
50 34 ADAM LAMBERT Another Lonely Night 389 252 +137 1.221
+17 Spins
+17 Bullet
+0.107 Audience

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
RT @upinthenorth: #AnotherLonelyNight up to #34 on HAC in the US!! @adamlambert

upinthenorth
Nice to see #AnotherLonelyNight so high on the Taking Off list on Top40. Means a lot of new stations are spinning

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
RT @upinthenorth: And also near the top of the HAC Taking Off list! #AnotherLonelyNight

ALambertNumbers 3h3 hours ago
Radio Update: ALN is #34 on HAC this morning with 36 stations spinning. On Top 40, it has 44 spinners, up from 38 stations yesterday.

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

anon 7h7 hours ago
(US) Hot AC #33!

44 33 ADAM LAMBERT Another Lonely Night 416 275 +141 1.376

+27 Spins
+23 Bullet
+0.155 Audience

_AOStarlighter_ 7h7 hours ago
SiriusXMHits1Weekend Countdown #GhostTown #AdamLambert #43 #AnotherLonelyNight rated #2 on TOP 5 Hit Bound Picks …http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/

ALambertNumbers 6h6 hours ago
Radio Update: ALN is #33 on HAC. Will be #32 on tonight's Official Chart, up 12 spots in a week! 50 stations are now spinning on Top 40.

ALambertNumbers 4h4 hours ago
YOUTUBE
Nov 21-22
Another Lonely Night music video
Adam Lambert
24 Hour Net
HIGHEST YET (58,526)

AdamLambertHelp 4h4 hours ago
OMG! 1.914.715 views!! #2Million #AnotherLonelyNight Go Glamily https://youtu.be/JT_xnNh5wbE Together for @adamlambert!

ScorpioBert 2h2 hours ago
yay, ALN on Hitbound Sirius 1

"It is what it is!"
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

donnamb » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:28 pm wrote:
rustycat » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:54 pm wrote:
Supposedly Fresh 102.7 in NYC added ALN a couple of weeks ago, but I've yet to hear it. Seems they are pushing the artists who will appear at their holiday radio concert. Z100 also has a radio concert with a multitude of artists, but not Adam. Not holding my breath to hear it there, although the add may come. My best hope is for Sirius radio - either the main channels or the electronic music for the remixes.

Fresh added ALN a few weeks ago and has been playing it about 2X a day; it is still playing GT as well. Z100 added and played GT a lot, especially toward the end of its run when it was in the top ten of their playlist. I think it will be a few weeks, possibly not even til after new years, for Z to add and play ALN. They usually play songs before they add them. If ALN breaks into the top 50 and moves up the pop chart then Z will likely add and play it.
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”