***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

[quote="[url=http://adamlambertmtt.com/viewtopic.php?p=60901#p60901]Lizziek » By the way, I'm from the same town his grandmother was from -- Fall River, Mass. Just found that out! Eerie!!!!!! ::yessss::[/quote]
I posted in the Worcester show that I'm also was born in Fall River. Small world. ::hello::[/quote]
Wow! That is pretty darned great!

How long did you live there?

I was only there until I was 8 years old; then we moved to Los Angeles...
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Off to give my grandchildren the second part of their Hanukkah presents...

::present:: ::woohoo::
"It is what it is!"
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

sandyrk » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 pm wrote:Thanks! I still like it and will do it in blue, like it is there...

I found out the place he has his done in L.A., so I will go there. Why not????
I got a tattoo this year when I was in Vegas with my daughter. We may or may not have had several drinks first (lol) but I love it. I was married for 30 years and my ex decided we needed a divorce. 3 months after it was final he married my ex best friend. My daughter said I needed to get a phoenix since I can rise above and take care of myself so I did and I love it!

Good luck with yours and don't listen to anyone saying they hurt or are giving you the "you really got a tattoo?" look or talk. It is art and I love it and after having a child, it wasn't painful at all. ::heart::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

adamazing » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 pm wrote:
sandyrk » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 pm wrote:Thanks! I still like it and will do it in blue, like it is there...

I found out the place he has his done in L.A., so I will go there. Why not????
I got a tattoo this year when I was in Vegas with my daughter. We may or may not have had several drinks first (lol) but I love it. I was married for 30 years and my ex decided we needed a divorce. 3 months after it was final he married my ex best friend. My daughter said I needed to get a phoenix since I can rise above and take care of myself so I did and I love it!

Good luck with yours and don't listen to anyone saying they hurt or are giving you the "you really got a tattoo?" look or talk. It is art and I love it and after having a child, it wasn't painful at all. ::heart::
Wonderful advice, Adamazing! ::hugkissblush::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I did a little bit of cleaning up... I have moved the radio concerts that are done into the "One Off Concerts" sub-forum.

::hello::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Ooooof.... All caught up.

Updated OP's
Brought in tweets
Opened QAL new thread
Updated calendar
Updated chart for list of videos
Updated chart for streamers

I have been TV binging for the last few weeks... I watched all of Elementary, How to Get Away with Murder, Madam Secretary and Quantico... I had never watched any of these so had to catch up on full seasons+++.... I highly recommend all of them!

Now, TV binging in my case means being so enthralled that I watch through the night and eventually pass out around 10:00 a.m. and sleep until 4:00 p.m. I'm soooooooo trying to be a grown up and stop that cycle, but those shows were so dang good!

Nahhh.... Being a grown up is way overrated!!!!! ::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, you're so funny, Marie....I've binge watched a few shows in my time, but for some reason, haven't been into TV shows at all in the last couple of years. Lasted through about 2 or 3 seasons of Modern Family and lost interest...enjoyed about the first 2 seasons of Glee, lost interest....started Bones, lasted about 3 seasons.....are you seeing a pattern here??

We don't even have cable anymore, haven't for about 4 years or so. We have Netflix, and I use the heck out of my Kindle....read every spare moment when I'm not on that dang Adam board. ::haha::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:38 pm wrote:Ooooof.... All caught up.

Updated OP's
Brought in tweets
Opened QAL new thread
Updated calendar

I have been TV binging for the last few weeks... I watched all of Elementary, How to Get Away with Murder, Madam Secretary and Quantico... I had never watched any of these so had to catch up on full seasons+++.... I highly recommend all of them!

Now, TV binging in my case means being so enthralled that I watch through the night and eventually pass out around 10:00 a.m. and sleep until 4:00 p.m. I'm soooooooo trying to be a grown up and stop that cycle, but those shows were so dang good!

The only one of those that I watch is How to Get Away with Murder. It's so so good. So many twists and turns. And the acting, from everybody, is topnotch.

Binging is fun. It's nice to catch up on the shows that I was interested in but for one reason or another didn't watch. Love Netflix....watched Breaking Bad and Parenthood. Wow, those couldn't be farther apart in content. I have diverse tastes in entertainment ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

bebeg » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:21 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:38 pm wrote:Ooooof.... All caught up.

Updated OP's
Brought in tweets
Opened QAL new thread
Updated calendar

The only one of those that I watch is How to Get Away with Murder. It's so so good. So many twists and turns. And the acting, from everybody, is topnotch.

Binging is fun. It's nice to catch up on the shows that I was interested in but for one reason or another didn't watch. Love Netflix....watched Breaking Bad and Parenthood. Wow, those couldn't be farther apart in content. I have diverse tastes in entertainment ::haha::
I did that with the first two & a half seasons of Pretty Little Liars. I first saw it when Adam was on the show, but I couldn't follow what was happening, so I watched the first episode, and I was hooked after that.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

My latest binge was Downton Abbey. Amazing show, I can't wait for season six! Top notch acting, and Dame Maggie Smith is amazing, I love her! Great characters and story lines.

Orange Is The New Black was also great, but my mom found it pretty graphic. I also recently watched Broadway Idiot, about the making of Green Day's American Idiot Broadway musical, really enjoyed that as well (love Green Day!).
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I'm glad to see I'm not the only binge watcher on here! ::highfive::

Every now and then, I need to take a break from Adam 24/7 and just do something else. I'll either get into a reading spree or TV binging.

Of course, all this being done with guilt on my conscience because the Treasure Chest of Links is wayyyyyyyyyyyy behind... But after the next two concert shows, we're getting a close-to-two-weeks break, so planning on doing the TCL update then...

In the meantime, I'm catching up on all my downloading and saving TV shows stuff to my external drive and TV Hub....

Life is good! ::yessss::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I try not to talk politics on here, but this is so priceless!!!! Go pee first!!! ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-sh ... al_twitter
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm wrote:I try not to talk politics on here, but this is so priceless!!!! Go pee first!!! ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::

Lol, do you have any spare bedrooms?

There'll be a lot of us migrating....this man is an ass and an idiot. ::nauseous:: ::nauseous::

I can help cook ::hello:: ::hello:: while you organize the sock drawers.....what do you say ???
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:35 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm wrote:I try not to talk politics on here, but this is so priceless!!!! Go pee first!!! ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::

Lol, do you have any spare bedrooms?

There'll be a lot of us migrating....this man is an ass and an idiot. ::nauseous:: ::nauseous::

I can help cook ::hello:: ::hello:: while you organize the sock drawers.....what do you say ???
Come on up, gurlllll!!!!! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
tbert

Post by tbert »

That article is priceless ::hysterical:: ::clap::

My daughter was born in Canada in 1981 ... so me and my husband always say we will use her Canadian citizenship as relatives to move to Canada!

We cringe at the Republican political mentality ::wheee:: ....very scary each time we have new elections... one of these times we are going to get one of these crazies!! We will come to Canada for sure!
We truley are looking to move to Scotland ... been several times and it is so refreshing not to listen to the American news.... ::duh::
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

I am so dismayed with the Republican party and where politics are headed. (And I've even been an elected district rep to the county committee for 20 years!) So, my sister-in-law married a Swede and moved there in 1978. Her son, my nephew, with dual citizenship, married a Kurdish refugee to Sweden, who is Muslim. Trump and his ilk would prevent her from coming to visit me. GRRR.

On the other side of the spectrum, my son spent nearly a year preparing for and going to Kuwait as a Coast Guard reservist to guard American supplies going through the port there. That meant he was pulled out of college when he was activated. He never got back on track with academics when he returned to the States. But finally, he will be graduating next week from a trade school as a commercial diver. Basically, construction underwater. He has an interview process for a union apprenticeship. Fingers crossed. And as he now tells me there is something of a graduation, I will have to go to see him and take lotsa pictures.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

donnamb » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:33 pm wrote:I am so dismayed with the Republican party and where politics are headed. (And I've even been an elected district rep to the county committee for 20 years!) So, my sister-in-law married a Swede and moved there in 1978. Her son, my nephew, with dual citizenship, married a Kurdish refugee to Sweden, who is Muslim. Trump and his ilk would prevent her from coming to visit me. GRRR.

On the other side of the spectrum, my son spent nearly a year preparing for and going to Kuwait as a Coast Guard reservist to guard American supplies going through the port there. That meant he was pulled out of college when he was activated. He never got back on track with academics when he returned to the States. But finally, he will be graduating next week from a trade school as a commercial diver. Basically, construction underwater. He has an interview process for a union apprenticeship. Fingers crossed. And as he now tells me there is something of a graduation, I will have to go to see him and take lotsa pictures.
So happy to see this about your son !!!

Thank you for his service & Congrats on his graduation !!!

I agree with you on the current state of the OTT GOP !!! ::livid::

It is very disturbing & dangerous !!! ::crying::

So hoping people begin to wake up !!! ::crying::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

It is disturbing and very worrisome. We seem to have a lot of people who vote only the party line and refuse to even consider any other point of view. They believe the "facts" that are posted on the internet by people,who are vocal in their hate of certain politicians and never bother to research it to see if it really is true, false or partly true. And while i don't personally know of anyone who is for Trump (that i know of, but i refuse to talk politics with friends/relatives to avoid massive arguments so i don't really know), i think there are a large number of people who are for him. And that is really scary.

Wonderful news about your son! Enjoy the graduation ceremony!
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

madamimadam » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:29 am wrote:I try not to talk politics on here, but this is so priceless!!!! Go pee first!!! ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::

http://www.bipartisanreport.com/2015/12 ... ald-trump/

Like always.... if someone thinks it's inappropriate I will delete it. ::hello::
Paula

Post by Paula »

My grandmother is from England, and immigrated over here to Canada when she was 19. My mom was at her place one night last week, helping her out with laundry, and they were watching TV while they were waiting for the laundry to be done. They saw Donald Trump on TV and immediately my grandmother started to laugh. My mom asked her what she was laughing about, and my grandmother said, "Do you know what Trump means in England? It means fart." ::haha:: So, in England? His name is Donald Fart! ::hysterical::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.

Return to “Let's Talk!”