2016 Adam-Related Tweets

bebeg
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by bebeg »

Sealuv » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:54 pm wrote:
bebeg » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:46 am wrote:Clive Davis ‏@CliveDavis 3h3 hours ago

Adam Lambert and Jack Antonoff ending the night with a Bowie dance party. #letsdance :…

How great is this!!! His performance closed out the night. ::woohoo:: ::banana::
so glad he got to sing "Let's Dance" after all.... and in front of the creme de la creme of the industry...maybe not the actual Grammys ....but this performance, in the pimp spot, was definitely a close second! ::wheee:: ...only thing that would have made it just a bit more special would have been Nile ....but as Nile said ......adam would "smoke it" without him....and he certainly did! ::clapbig:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo:: ::banana::

I'm so happy that Nile's original tweet about the night turned out to be what many of us thought....a pre-grammy party....Clive Davis' pre-grammy party!!!

This was a really big deal. To not only be at, but perform at THE pre-grammy party!!! And as you said those in attendance are the who's who of the entertainment industry...Carly Simon, John Legend, Stallone, Josh Groban, Dave Grohl, Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani, Ringo Starr, Jane Fonda. The list goes on and on and it's an eclectic group of people. Stars beg to be invited to this party.

And...once again he looked stunning!!! ::heart::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Aleks @aleks_kv
Gaga fans say there's rumor Adam could perform UP with her tonight.
2:37 PM - 15 Feb 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

The GRAMMYs ‏@TheGRAMMYs 7 minför 7 minuter sedan Los Angeles, CA
Stream the #GRAMMYPremiere Ceremony & red carpet on #GRAMMYLive starting at 12:00PM PST http://grm.my/1RGIPQ5
Carmi
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Carmi »

bebeg » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:09 pm wrote:

Adam Lambert and Jack Antonoff ending the night with a Bowie dance party. #letsdance :…

How great is this!!! His performance closed out the night. ::woohoo:: ::banana::
so glad he got to sing "Let's Dance" after all.... and in front of the creme de la creme of the industry...maybe not the actual Grammys ....but this performance, in the pimp spot, was definitely a close second! ::wheee:: ...only thing that would have made it just a bit more special would have been Nile ....but as Nile said ......adam would "smoke it" without him....and he certainly did! ::clapbig:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo:: ::banana::

I'm so happy that Nile's original tweet about the night turned out to be what many of us thought....a pre-grammy party....Clive Davis' pre-grammy party!!!

This was a really big deal. To not only be at, but perform at THE pre-grammy party!!! And as you said those in attendance are the who's who of the entertainment industry...Carly Simon, John Legend, Stallone, Josh Groban, Dave Grohl, Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani, Ringo Starr, Jane Fonda. The list goes on and on and it's an eclectic group of people. Stars beg to be invited to this party.

It also makes me very happy to know that Gene Simmons was in the audience and saw Adam slay it. ::tongue:: I know...I'm going straight to hell. ::innocent:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

Carmi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:44 pm wrote:

It also makes me very happy to know that Gene Simmons was in the audience and saw Adam slay it. ::tongue:: I know...I'm going straight to hell. ::innocent:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::
Let's rent a bus... I had the same thought! ::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

In case Adam shows up.... ::thumbsup::

mmadamimadamm 5m5 minutes ago
GRAMMY'S RED CARPET

http://GRAMMY.COM (4 CAMERAS) http://live.grammy.com/camera-3

E! RED CARPET https://amp.twimg.com/v/d7275f73-42e0-4 ... 267edc43bd
"It is what it is!"
3ku1
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by 3ku1 »

Trust me ThAt was a massive deal for Adam. And vocally he nailed it. Amas who? Lol. Everyone in the industry well now know the name Adam Lambert.
adamazing
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by adamazing »

madamimadam » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 pm wrote:

I claim a seat on that bus. ::icant::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert performs David Bowie's "Let's Dance" during the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala.
Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times
http://www.trbimg.com/img-56c23592/turb ... 0/1300x731

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

adamazing » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:29 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 pm wrote:

I claim a seat on that bus. ::icant::

...hmmm.... It might be wise to rent a train, huh?

::crylaugh:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

PopologyNow 22h22 hours ago
Your first look at the songs that will be in @ladygaga's #BowieTribute tomorrow night at the #GRAMMYs!

ModestyChild 19h19 hours ago
Yesterday & today, just gorgeous #Glamberts #BestFanArmy #iHeartAwards

Buzz Aldrin ‏@TheRealBuzz 19h19 hours ago
Everyone knows @kevinbacon right? He's a legend! We're sitting together at the @CliveDavis Pre-Grammy party.

bertvehicle 18h18 hours ago
.@adamlambert "Something happened on the day he died...Somebody else took his place, & bravely cried: I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar! ★★

spreckles 18h18 hours ago
Adam is wearing Black stars! the name of Bowie's last album (blackstar) just saying.....

annehedonia13 18h18 hours ago
[this party] "has come to eclipse the actual awards show. Celebrities from all disciplines beg to get in but only about 1000 make it."

islandgirljams 18h18 hours ago
Nile is sort of the man of the hour and he's made it clear who he loves and respects. Eyes will be on Adam for that alone #nileberting

islandgirljams 17h17 hours ago
IslandGirl Retweeted Blue Eyed Floozy
OMG DYING. They were literally CRANING their necks. IslandGirl added,
Blue Eyed Floozy @SweetOnPeacexx
Ladies.....We understand

shoshannastone 8h8 hours ago
@islandgirljams Hahahah a few Glamberts at the end of the step and repeat there ;)

katzolicious 17h17 hours ago Jakarta Capital Region, Indonesia
alliecohen: #grammy #clivedavis with @adamlambert
https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/h ... 4224_n.jpg

lyndseyparker 17h17 hours ago
My interview w/@nilerodgers & @grammyken about tributes (including @ladygaga's for @DavidBowieReal) at @TheGRAMMYs: https://www.yahoo.com/music/ken-ehrlich ... 52269.html

cocooyau 16h16 hours ago
iconic OMG @adamlambert !

TOJAEMES 15h15 hours ago
NO ONE NOTICED HE SHAVED A LITTLE ? :P https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbPdsgKWwAA9Ad6.jpg

CliveDavis 15h15 hours ago

Lynneville 9h9 hours ago
you can also like on FB

shirleyhalperin 13h13 hours ago
'@adamlambert brings the @CliveDavis house down.

RabbitholeGirl 12h12 hours ago
Love this sneaky product placement aka his tat

raepat 11h11 hours ago
Patricia Rae Retweeted JENNADAM LAMBERT
MR. Lambert lol ..#BestFanArmy #Glamberts #iHeartAwards Patricia Rae added,

0:30
JENNADAM LAMBERT @AdamLambertTwin
Our bae @adamlambert at Clive Davis's PreGRAMMY Gala
#BestFanArmy #Glamberts #iHeartAwards

AvariOnline 10h10 hours ago
Avari Retweeted TALCvids
That's "Lord Lambert" to you. Although Mr will do. Avari added,
TALCvids @TALCvids
Adam Lambert arrives at Clive Davis's PreGRAMMY Gala https://youtu.be/Y78a09f-TBQ via @FirstLookLive

PattiHum 9h9 hours ago
@islandgirljams The Clive intro!! ❤️❤️❤️ "3 top 10 albums" "platinum selling" " Worldwide sold out tour with Queen!" #alltrue

creativesharka 9h9 hours ago
Chibi @adamlambert #adamlambert #fanart #BowieTribute #letsdance

Canadian_Paula 9h9 hours ago
I spy @AllisonIraheta singing back-up for the incomparable @adamlambert at last night's Grammy party! http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Adam ... ytTOUx.jpg … #Idol8Best ::heart::

AML4me 9h9 hours ago
Adam Lambert trending for 3 hours in the UK. Bursting with happiness and pride #Glamberts #BestFanArmy #iHeartAwards

WarnerBrosPromo 8h8 hours ago
#regram from @clivedavis: @adamlambert capped off Clive's #PreGrammyGala with @jackantonoff and…

TALCvids 7h7 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted Stalker Sarah
"Great performance by @postmalone and many special guests including Adam, Rita Ora and Cody Simpson! Blind Dragon.." TALCvids added,
Stalker Sarah @SarahMOnline
Great catching up with @adamlambert tonight! Valentine's Day party at #BlindDragon was a…

_coma_berenices 2h2 hours ago
http://www.billboard.com/files/media/Ja ... d-1250.jpg
http://www.billboard.com/files/media/Ad ... d-1250.jpg
http://www.billboard.com/files/media/Ja ... d-1250.jpg

EMES79 1h1 hour ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH great pic @adamlambert https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/ ... 356446.jpg

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Moved from Let's Talk! to 2016 Archives on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Archives”