"Welcome to the Show" New Single

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert Pics ‎@adamlambert_pic
Why are so many Adam fans RT:ing @ TunesMedia_AAC? The sites links to free (illegal) iTunes quality of Welcome To The Show.
3:22 AM - 18 Mar 2016
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Cooperbrown » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm wrote:Adam opened American Idol with "Mad World" and in the middle of the show, he sang his new single "Welcome to the Show" with Laleh. I purchased the single via Google and have it saved on G+. The live version ::yessss:: , although first time in public, was outstanding and much better than the recording. Just my thoughts ::innocent:: Adam was amazing live in concert at the Hollywood Hard Rock in Florida. I absolutely loved hearing him and seeing the show. ::coolgrin::
Welcome to the board... and you're absolutely right... Adam ALWAYS makes songs come alive when he sings them live!!!!

Keep posting! ::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Another case of liking not loving the song, hearing him sing it live, and totally changing my mind. I keep replaying the video.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

TALCvids ‏@TALCvids
US iTunes: Adam Lambert's #WelcomeToTheShow is now 37 overall & 17 pop \o/
Available here: http://smarturl.it/itunes.wtts

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Miachihu ‏@Miachihu
@adamlambert Finland loves #WelcomeToTheShow !!! #1 in iTunes, both pop and overall! \o/

ImageImage
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 16s16 seconds ago
JUST GOT ON LINE.... FIRST THING I DID IS CHECK THE iTUNES STANDINGS FOR WTTS - WOW!!!!

"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

The tune is catching! I luv it !! - more than GT actually!
bridgette12

Post by bridgette12 »

This is not a good song, it don't have much punch to it and the female vocalist was the weak link in this collab. I didn't like the lyrics and I just wish that Adam had performed a better song because someone like him, who is an amazing vocalist deserve better material.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

bridgette12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:36 am wrote:This is not a good song, it don't have much punch to it and the female vocalist was the weak link in this collab. I didn't like the lyrics and I just wish that Adam had performed a better song because someone like him, who is an amazing vocalist deserve better material.

You're funny and seem to be in the minority. ::hysterical:: We're all entitled to our opinions though.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert Pics ‏@adamlambert_pic
Welcome To The Show @adamlambert up to #7 overall on iTunes Sweden!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd1gUXmWEAEgMif.jpg
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Cooperbrown » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:44 pm wrote:Adam opened American Idol with "Mad World" and in the middle of the show, he sang his new single "Welcome to the Show" with Laleh. I purchased the single via Google and have it saved on G+. The live version ::yessss:: , although first time in public, was outstanding and much better than the recording. Just my thoughts ::innocent:: Adam was amazing live in concert at the Hollywood Hard Rock in Florida. I absolutely loved hearing him and seeing the show. ::coolgrin::
Welcome Cooperbrown! ::hello::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

This is not my fav song of Adam's.....

However...it does have a great current sound with simple lyrics.....

Both seem to be the trend in current music !!!

I am hoping this could be a big smash that we want for Adam ::heart:: ::wub::

The more I listen the more I like it !!! ::thumbsup:: ::yessss::

also....I love the R & B sound that drops half way in ::thumbsup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Amazon Movers & Shakers
Movers & Shakers in Songs
Our biggest gainers in sales rank over the past 24 hours. Updated hourly.
#1 Adam Lambert Welcome To The Show (feat. Laleh) ::yessss:: ::wootdance::
#1.Image
Welcome To The Show Adam Lambert (feat. Laleh)
Adam Lambert | Format: MP3 Music
5.0 out of 5 stars ::wootdance:: ::wheee::
http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-sha ... tab_t_bsms
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

bridgette12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:36 am wrote:This is not a good song, it don't have much punch to it and the female vocalist was the weak link in this collab. I didn't like the lyrics and I just wish that Adam had performed a better song because someone like him, who is an amazing vocalist deserve better material.
Lol I.think your in.the minority here. Dont like the lyrics? Adam being honest with his fans doesn't sit well with you lol? Are you being.ironical? Lyrically its imo his best song ever. Sorrry this imo is even better then toh..Which coincidentally has alot of drug references. So prob won't.be released. Dont get why you.think this song is bad, when.majority think its the one. But.whatever.
bridgette12

Post by bridgette12 »

3ku1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:14 pm wrote:
Lol I.think your in.the minority here. Dont like the lyrics? Adam being honest with his fans doesn't sit well with you lol? Are you being.ironical? Lyrically its imo his best song ever. Sorrry this imo is even better then toh..Which coincidentally has alot of drug references. So prob won't.be released. Dont get why you.think this song is bad, when.majority think its the one. But.whatever.
It's my opinion, you don't see me criticizing those who do like it. And your right, it is whatever. It's a tad silly to argue with someone or criticize them just because their view don't jive with yours. It's all subjective. I don't like the song, think it's badly written and the recorded version is worst than the actual live version, plus the girl on this collab was mediocre. That's what I think and snide remarks won't change it.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

JMO....but I found nothing wrong with Laleh's vocals. I had listened to some of her YT videos earlier, and her vocals to me are so reminincent of Kate Bush's early years. I guess you have to be old to appreciate that ::haha:: as well as enjoying her type of music.

Adam has a powerful voice, and I thought Laleh's softer vocals added to the song. Again JMO

Fell more in love with it, hearing him sing it live. Really wish though that they would just let him record as he sings his music live instead of messing with the sound etc.

Of course, not everyone is going to love this song and everyone has the right to voice their opinions without getting pounced on , so please just accept what someone has to say and go forward.

Adam's music is actually ground breaking because it doesn't conform to anything else out there today and slowly people are coming to see that and appreciate it. Once again Adam's music is evolving into something new and I can't wait to see what is next on the horizon. ::grin::

And one last thing.......I really think Adam finally has a big hit on his hands this time. ::yes:: Hope I am right! ::grin::
misswood

Post by misswood »

Why is it a big deal if someone dislikes this song? It's really nothing worth folks getting their drawers in a twist over.
svca

Post by svca »

That's kind of the beauty of Adam's music, at least to me....if you look at his 3 albums, they're all different, so chances are, there's a song or songs that will please everybody.

There is no way that everybody is going to like everything he does, whether it's style, music, hair (lol) etc etc.

The great thing is, if you don't like a song now, chances are he'll be doing something different in the near future. ::thumbsup::
Adora

Post by Adora »

bridgette12, I'm curious what Adam's song do have a "punch"? Which ones you do like?
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2016 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Adam Music”