***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
misswood

Post by misswood »

svca » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm wrote:I just can't understand any fan being stupid enough to put up with that kind of behavior.

My apologies and sympathy to any fans of his on this forum ::haha:: ::haha::
Beiber's probably fair game, but you gotta watch what you say about Sam around here. ::ninja::
svca

Post by svca »

Sam ? Sorry, drawing a blank ::think::
misswood

Post by misswood »

svca » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:00 pm wrote:Sam ? Sorry, drawing a blank ::think::
smith.
svca

Post by svca »

misswood » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
smith.
Oh duh, sorry.... ::duh::

Sorry, not a fan of Mr. Whiny Pants.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:53 pm wrote:RedRoseQueen1 3h3 hours ago
Rosetta_GhoSTONED ;D Retweeted Metro Entertainment
OH. My. God. Glamberts should NEVER complain again...WOW. Just. wow. Rosetta_GhoSTONED ;D added,

Metro Entertainment @Metro_Ents
Justin Bieber fans just paid $2000 to meet and greet a cardboard cut-out http://trib.al/0hVHoDo

He has every right to decide he doesn't want to do meet & greets anymore. BUT....at least finish out the ones that were already paid for or refund the m & g portion and allow them to keep their concert tickets.

And $2,000!!!! I think $500 to meet Adam is expensive. $2,000 is on a whole other crazy level.
svca

Post by svca »

Agreed, Bebeg. ::yes::
misswood

Post by misswood »

svca » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm wrote:
misswood » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
smith.
Oh duh, sorry.... ::duh::

Sorry, not a fan of Mr. Whiny Pants.
I didn't mean that i was a fan. I edited my earlier post. ::smile::
cosab

Post by cosab »

madamimadam » 29 Mar 2016, 02:26 wrote:Yikes!!!! I just had the most harrowing experience!!! I had just tweeted that Alex would be on in 50 minutes when my phone rang... It was my son...

"Hi! I know Alex will be on in 50 minutes but could you do carpool tomorrow?"

Me *gulps*: "How do you know that?"

Son: "You just tweeted it out?"

Me *lump in my throat*: "You're following my twitter feed?"

Son: "I was just looking at something funny one of my friends tweeted and saw your tweet. I follow you on twitter!"

So I hang up the phone and have no clue what to do next? My feed's advice: "BLOCK HIM"... only I don't know his twitter handle!

I knew he was in a meeting and would be distracted, so I texted him to ask him his twitter handle... and he gave it to me without a second thought...

HE IS NOW BLOCKED!!!!!!

OOOOOOF!!!!!!!

::unsure:: ::stealth::
::hysterical::

So that's why my husband is not a "friend" of mine on facebook. ::winking::
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

bebeg » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:22 pm wrote:
OH. My. God. Glamberts should NEVER complain again...WOW. Just. wow. Rosetta_GhoSTONED ;D added,

Justin Bieber fans just paid $2000 to meet and greet a cardboard cut-out http://trib.al/0hVHoDo

He has every right to decide he doesn't want to do meet & greets anymore. BUT....at least finish out the ones that were already paid for or refund the m & g portion and allow them to keep their concert tickets.

And $2,000!!!! I think $500 to meet Adam is expensive. $2,000 is on a whole other crazy level.
It is really a fu**ed-up situation for Biebers fans - they can get their money back but are without a ticket. I prefer how Adams team handled this - separate tickets and VIP.
From what I am seeing with other artists Adams 500$ is at he bottom of the scale. I think merchandise and the m&g is the possibility for an artist to make money. Given the costs of touring - renting the venue, venue staff, organizer, band, manager, dancers, tour bus I cannot see that much remaining for the artist.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Sabine » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:43 pm wrote:
bebeg » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:22 pm wrote:

It is really a fu**ed-up situation for Biebers fans - they can get their money back but are without a ticket. I prefer how Adams team handled this - separate tickets and VIP.
From what I am seeing with other artists Adams 500$ is at he bottom of the scale. I think merchandise and the m&g is the possibility for an artist to make money. Given the costs of touring - renting the venue, venue staff, organizer, band, manager, dancers, tour bus I cannot see that much remaining for the artist.
You know what, at first I thought that $500 was expensive. But when I measured out everything that the cost entailed - the concert ticket (and chance to be in the front row, which I was), the VIP merch, and the photo op with Adam - it really wasn't a lot. And to me, it was worth every penny. Best night of my life.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

I just bought VIP for one of my 2 shows in my home town :)

Adam Lambert Priority Entry VIP Upgrade in Stockholm thats good for it is all GA hoping i get close to the stage.
i skipped the M&G with photo this time thats was way to expensive its cost 365 US dollar
( I got a M&G and photo with Adam during his promo in Stockholm last year by Warner SWE and i have one from his trespassing promo too )

My first concert will be a week before my home town at Apollo in London ::banana::
So thats way i skip the expensive VIP - i put my money instead on 3 days in London with flight and hotel and lots of shopping i hope ::grin::

But i get if you not meet him before and only going to 1 concert why not do it in style ::yes::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I love us!!!!! ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

Yellowsistah 15h15 hours ago
BombDizzled Retweeted ♥ Adam Lambert is ♔
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BombDizzled added,

♥ Adam Lambert is ♔ @FoxVegas
@RabbitholeGirl I'm offering the same! M &G w/ Flat Adam $2000! In bed or upright, take yer pick! @SweetReunion22

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:28 pm wrote:I just bought VIP for one of my 2 shows in my home town :)

Adam Lambert Priority Entry VIP Upgrade in Stockholm thats good for it is all GA hoping i get close to the stage.
i skipped the M&G with photo this time thats was way to expensive its cost 365 US dollar
( I got a M&G and photo with Adam during his promo in Stockholm last year by Warner SWE and i have one from his trespassing promo too )

My first concert will be a week before my home town at Apollo in London ::banana::
So thats way i skip the expensive VIP - i put my money instead on 3 days in London with flight and hotel and lots of shopping i hope ::grin::

But i get if you not meet him before and only going to 1 concert why not do it in style ::yes::
YAY! And you are a very wise woman!!!! Have a ball, BB!!!!

::wootdance::
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hrithika » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:28 pm wrote:I just bought VIP for one of my 2 shows in my home town :)

::thumbsup:: Yay!!! You're going to have fun! ::heart::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
cosab

Post by cosab »

Hrithika » 29 Mar 2016, 20:28 wrote:I just bought VIP for one of my 2 shows in my home town :)

Congrats ::yessss::

I love London and went there for Adam and Queen in 2012, but this time the date doesn't work for me.

How much have you paid for the Priority Entry upgrade? I bought one for Milan and at first it said 125 $ but at the end it have been 137,80 $ and I couldn't find out why. ::thinking::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

The same price for me too

125 USD but when you purchased it it was Subtotal $137.50
then Shipping & processing $0.30 so Total kost $137.80 ::think:: no taxes is it because it was presale ?
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

So Cosab are you italian ::smile::

I love Milan was there in february this year for a weekend .
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I'm so excited for our European members getting their tix and VIP stuff.... Love you guys!!!

::grouphug::
"It is what it is!"
cosab

Post by cosab »

No, I'm german, from Bavaria actually.

But the day Adam is in Munich I've already booked a vacation with friends at the Lago di Garda. That's not that far away from Milan so I decided to add a trip there and go two days earlier. ::whistle::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

smart woman enjoy Lago di Garda.

You get TOH and Nature and City sounds perfect combo ::thumbup::
Something for all your senses ::smile::

Return to “Let's Talk!”