***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

I showed my hubby the TCL one time and his jaw about dropped to the floor.

He always says he's exhausted just listening to all the stuff Adam does, especially all the traveling back and forth....hubby HATES traveling. And Adam is only 10 years younger than him.
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Haven't been here for a while so I'm just seeing about your grandson, Marie. Hope he's doing much better!
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

For the last few days my family has been dealing with one of those tragic moments that change life as you know it. Today we memorialized my cousin's twenty-five year old daughter who died a few days ago in a car accident.

We live life knowing, but not always wanting to think about the fact, that our grandparents/parents will die. But, we don't allow ourselves to even think about the younger generations dying before us. And when it happens it's so difficult to wrap your mind around it. It just can't be possible. She is the same age as my nephew. I can't even imagine what her parents are thinking and feeling.

Today at the service one after another her friends got up to talk about her. It was nice to hear stories about her life beyond her family. But as each one of them spoke I thought 'they shouldn't have to be dealing with something this heavy and sad at their age'

The preacher opened the service with 'wow, none of us expected a week ago that we would be here today'.

I just wanted to share. To remind us all of those corny statements that really aren't so corny-- Life is unpredictable. Life can change in an instant. Don't take one moment of life for granted. There are no guarantees of tomorrow.

Live Life, Be Happy, Enjoy!! And one more thing -- Smile! Her smile lit up every room she entered.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Bebeg: You're absolutely right! No parent should have to bury their child! My thoughts are with them, the family and friends.

And, yes, we often take like for granted! Things can happen in an instant! Cherish what you have!
"It is what it is!"
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Bebeg...so sorry to hear of your families great loss. I can't even imagine the pain and sorrow. Sending prayers to them. ::heart::

"none of us are promised to see tomorrow" NCOE
svca

Post by svca »

Oh Bebeg ::cryblownose:: ::cryblownose:: ::cryblownose::

My thoughts go out to your and your family...that's way, way too young..so much to do and accomplish yet.

::grouphug::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Oh wow, Bebeg. I'm so sorry to hear of your cousin's passing. :(
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

sorry to hear bebeg

Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Bebeg, so sorry for you and your familiy's terrible loss. ::hugkissblush:: You are so right we should live each day to the fullest and not live for the future. You never know what the Universe has planned for us. ::heart::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

At the airport waiting on my flight to London won't be online until this evening.
So looking forward to the concert at thursday at Eventine Apollo any one in here going to?
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

So sorry for your loss, bebeg.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg....I am so sorry to hear about your young cousin's passing. Sending love & light to you and your families. ::huggy::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Hrithika » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:18 am wrote:At the airport waiting on my flight to London won't be online until this evening.
So looking forward to the concert at thursday at Eventine Apollo any one in here going to?
Have a wonderful time Hrithika! Will be thinking of you! ::huggy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:18 am wrote:At the airport waiting on my flight to London won't be online until this evening.
Have a ball, BB.... but will you be able to cover the Amsterdam show for us? Tiki will be out of action tomorrow... If not, SOMEBODY has to step in!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

! Message from: madamimadam
I HAVE MOVED THE 16 TOHT THREADS FOR EUROPE / UK IN OUR MAIN 'LET'S TALK' FORUM! YUP! IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! ::yessss::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 pm wrote:
Have a ball, BB.... but will you be able to cover the Amsterdam show for us? Tiki will be out of action tomorrow... If not, SOMEBODY has to step in!!!!!
yes i can :)

Just arrived and my host are great they have a 2 months puppy (dog) that i played with i lived 2 minutes from Paddington station
and internet is working fine ::thumbup:: and is fast so i won't be a problem i think ::hello::

This is the dog

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:09 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 pm wrote:
yes i can :)

Just arrived and my host are great they have a 2 months puppy (dog) that i played with i lived 2 minutes from Paddington station
and internet is working fine ::thumbup:: and is fast so i won't be a problem i think ::hello::
Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!! And remember (in case you forget), have the greatest time at your shows!!!! Say hi to Adam from me! ::friendsLOL::
"It is what it is!"
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

Bebeg, my condolences on the passing of your cousin's daughter . . . I can't even imagine what her parents are going through. :(

And Marie, so glad your grandson is doing better . . . that sounded scary.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Sending peace & love bebeg ::flowers::

Very sorry to hear of your loss ::heart::

A good reminder to live each day we are given with joy & thanksgiving ::heart::

We just never know ::flowers::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I feel so proud of myself... I had two projects on the back burner that I kept procrastinating about.

The first one was finding all the old Soundcloud links we had from me and replacing them with the new ones after I decided to rename my Soundcloud midway through TOHT... There were 84 links to be fixed!!!! ALL DONE! ::banana::

The second one was uploading the MP3s from pre-Idol to Soundcloud since Mediafire decided to remove its 'listen' feature. As it stood, the TCL links would go straight into downloading the files and you could not decide whether you wanted them or not. Now with the files on Soundcloud, you can again 'Listen or Download" them! ::wheee::

The first group of files until you hit MP4s....

http://adamlambertmtt.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=266

I got up at 6:30 a.m. for some unknown reasons and got rid of my guilt! ::woohoo::

Now I'm going for a nap until show time... ::sleep::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”