Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OMG!!!! ADAM'S INSTAGRAMMMMMM

"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

^I don't get it?
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm  1m1 minute ago
ADAM'S INSTRAGRAM PICS!!!!

?…

PICS FROM HERE

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-hol ... -the-1970s
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Paula:7959 wrote:^I don't get it?
It's the Hollywood sign before the fixed it up.  I think he's tying it in to the song.

Lyrics...

"I tried to believe in God and James Dean, but Hollywood Sold Out"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

So might we get some cool black and white music vid for GT...that is very, very dark??  Is THAT why he posted the Hollywood sign in B&W?? :thinks:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

bebeg:7967 wrote:
Paula:7959 wrote:^I don't get it?
It's the Hollywood sign before the fixed it up.  I think he's tying it in to the song.

Lyrics...

"I tried to believe in God and James Dean, but Hollywood Sold Out"

I thought that too.....Adam can't wait for us to see the vid & hear the song  :wub:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
svca

Post by svca »

I can honestly say I've never been this excited about a single before lol.  Usually I don't even think about it until it's out.

The buildup and the anticipation is awesome; that's my favorite part of christmas too.
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

vistadiva:7984 wrote:So might we get some cool black and white music vid for GT...that is very, very dark??  Is THAT why he posted the Hollywood sign in B&W?? :thinks:
i posted a while back that i would luv a film noir ...b&w vid...hope it goes that way...so perfect...and he seems to be into b&w with his snippets........
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Adam in a video noir.... :drool:  :drool:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

WARNING!!! Although this convo stems from Adam's IG pics, it's getting way too involved a convo for Adam's twitter thread. Can you guys take it over to Ghost Town?

Thanks!!!

:offtopic:

P.S. I'm not really frowning, that's the emoticon we have!  :laugh:
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam:8004 wrote:WARNING!!! Although this convo stems from Adam's IG pics, it's getting way too involved a convo for Adam's twitter thread. Can you guys take it over to Ghost Town?

Thanks!!!

Marie...maybe you could give us some guidelines so we don't stray.

Is this thread just to post his tweets, instagrams, etc, but not discuss them? To discuss something he posted, we need to find the appropriate thread?

Not trying to be a beatch...it's your board....but not sure we all understand where to take a discussion based on his various posts....and when.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva:8010 wrote:
madamimadam:8004 wrote:WARNING!!! Although this convo stems from Adam's IG pics, it's getting way too involved a convo for Adam's twitter thread. Can you guys take it over to Ghost Town?

Thanks!!!

Is this thread just to post his tweets, instagrams, etc, but not discuss them? To discuss something he posted, we need to find the appropriate thread?

Not trying to be a beatch...it's your board....but not sure we all understand where to take a discussion based on his various posts....and when.
It's a fine line... When Adam posts something (IG/FB/twitter), it's normal for members to respond... When the conversation gets more 'involved' as it did above (and a great one at that!!!), I can just post my little warning thing. I am honestly not upset, just trying to redirect traffic to a 'better' thread.

So let's say that you guys should post whatever you want in response and, if I feel it's going on too long, I'll just redirect everyone to a specific thread with my little blue post.

How's that?

I'm going to ask my Techie Angel to find me an appropriate emoticon for that one!

:wink:
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam:8022 wrote:

Thanks!!!

It's a fine line... When Adam posts something (IG/FB/twitter), it's normal for members to respond... When the conversation gets more 'involved' as it did above (and a great one at that!!!), I can just post my little warning thing. I am honestly not upset, just trying to redirect traffic to a 'better' thread.

So let's say that you guys should post whatever you want in response and, if I feel it's going on too long, I'll just redirect everyone to a specific thread with my little blue post.

How's that?

I'm going to ask my Techie Angel to find me an appropriate emoticon for that one!

Okie dokie...my only concern for you is that often if  an ongoing convo is stopped and  peeps asked to go to another thread, the conversation just ends....no one goes to the "other thread".  That happened frequently at IDF...maybe it will be different here.

You are the world's most amazing organizer...bar none...but not everyone always "gets" it....so they may not understand just what you want us to do....and when you want us to do it.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva:8024 wrote:
madamimadam:8022 wrote:

Thanks!!!

How's that?

Okie dokie...my only concern for you is that often if  an ongoing convo is stopped and  peeps asked to go to another thread, the conversation just ends....no one goes to the "other thread".  That happened frequently at IDF...maybe it will be different here.

You are the world's most amazing organizer...bar none...but not everyone always "gets" it....so they may not understand just what you want us to do....and when you want us to do it.
Valid point about killing the convo... I'll see what my Techie Angel comes up with as a 'friendly' Go To Thread ABC emoticon.

Maybe if members see it as an 'organizational' thing and not a scolding kinda thing, they will be more inclined to go to the 'directed thread' and continue the convo.

On the other side of that argument is the fact that people who really want to know what Adam said/posted/etc. come to his thread to see just that. Of course, they can stroll through to the next red/blue post but if conversations get lengthy, it's disappointing to them because they think Adam posted a lot of stuff.

It's a learning curve for all of us and I'm trying to achieve a balance that will fit everyone's preferences.

:flowers:
"It is what it is!"
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

New lyric! (At least I think so)

adamlambert
Vor 14 Minuten
..."I try to feed the hunger that keeps me up at night" @attitudemag

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

ADAM LAMBERT ✔@adamlambert

..."I try to feed the hunger that keeps me up at night" attitudemag

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
Official Adam Lambert FB page : So excited to be on the cover of Notion Magazine, shot by Darren Black.
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

ADAM LAMBERT @adamlambert
notionmagazine instagram.com
https://t.co/EczfI7NQtR

notionmagazine https://t.co/NWmSMhFaro

So excited to be on the cover of notionmagazine notionmagazine.com/product/notion…… https://t.co/bC2W1VxNrf

HE'S SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!  :celebrate:

Return to “2015 Archives”