"Ghost Town" First Single

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
"it seems to have blown everybody away" > Reviews Of @adamlambert's New Single Are In http://bsl.io/Js9  via @bustle #GhostTown
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

madamimadam:8007 wrote:TALCvids  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
"it seems to have blown everybody away" > Reviews Of @adamlambert's New Single Are In http://bsl.io/Js9  via @bustle #GhostTown

“ludicrously catchy”

Wooooohoooo  :partytime:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Have a feeling Adam is about to blow up the charts.  Everything is so promising this time round.  I think the quality this time well push him over the edge.  Single out in NZ Tuesday Midnight.
Tattoojo

Post by Tattoojo »

I am what I am
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

So do I get this right - we have an adds date for CHR Rhythm but not Mainstream pop? Because there are some artists who are on both lists on that FMQB chart. Could it be the mainstream adds date is later? Sorry, I have no clue how these things are working.
ALB2

Post by ALB2 »

First post in this new forum! So excited for this new era. Getting MM on board was a genius move, IMO. I know Queen helped but I believe what is driving this era is the MM collaboration. That man has earned major respect and the fact that he is so involved in this era has made people take notice. You don't get to have Max as EP on your album unless you've got something to offer. I feel this is Adam's time people!
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

ALB2:8095 wrote:First post in this new forum! So excited for this new era. Getting MM on board was a genius move, IMO. I know Queen helped but I believe what is driving this era is the MM collaboration. That man has earned major respect and the fact that he is so involved in this era has made people take notice. You don't get to have Max as EP on your album unless you've got something to offer. I feel this is Adam's time people!
Glad you are here  :wave:

I agree.......Queen helped.....MM on board is awesome !!!

Their respect & support for Adam is amazing !!!!

The driving force  =  Adam's talent !!!

So excited for Era #3 to begin  :clap:  :thumbsup:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Sabine:8075 wrote:So do I get this right - we have an adds date for CHR Rhythm but not Mainstream pop? Because there are some artists who are on both lists on that FMQB chart. Could it be the mainstream adds date is later? Sorry, I have no clue how these things are working.
It could come later, it might be the same day but just hasn't been disclosed to fmqb or all access, it might be another later day, it might be release day 4/21 and just show up on one of those sites on that day, it might never show up on any of those sites at all....there is no requirement that an adds date be dislosed to fmqb or allaccess -- or even that there be an adds date at all...it is possible they only announced a rhythmic date because that is a new format for him ...
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

rustycat:8128 wrote:
Sabine:8075 wrote: It could come later, it might be the same day but just hasn't been disclosed to fmqb or all access, it might be another later day, it might be release day 4/21 and just show up on one of those sites on that day, it might never show up on any of those sites at all....there is no requirement that an adds date be dislosed to fmqb or allaccess -- or even that there be an adds date at all...it is possible they only announced a rhythmic date because that is a new format for him ...
Ok, thanks for the clarification... :seestars:  

So it looks like they are concentrating on radio with their promo this time. I hope the regular listeners will like it and it will be rising organically.

And there is no indication so far where he will introduce the single live - perhaps Idol or Billboard Awards. Although I would prefer BB.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

milkywayfairy  ·  Apr 14
Adam Lambert's new single #GhostTown will be released 21 April 2015   http://www.gadis.co.id/gosip/musik/adam ... XF.twitter … via @GadisMagz

VeroniqueORCEL  ·  Apr 15

Bob933 All The Hits @bob933  ·  22h 22 hours ago
Adam Lambert is back!  Whose ready to hear the new single? http://fb.me/7tjnFEIsS

NeeshiMinaj  ·  21h 21 hours ago
Omg we're interviewing @adamlambert the day of #GhostTown release!!! IM SO EXCITED @live1015phoenix  #TheOriginalHigh #TheMorningMess

_AOStarlighter_  ·  2h 2 hours ago
5 Days Until 'Ghost Town' - Demo Details for Pop Radio Revisited http://wp.me/p24mml-ZC  via @wordpressdotcom

"It is what it is!"
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Sabine:8433 wrote:
Sabine:8075 wrote: It could come later, it might be the same day but just hasn't been disclosed to fmqb or all access, it might be another later day, it might be release day 4/21 and just show up on one of those sites on that day, it might never show up on any of those sites at all....there is no requirement that an adds date be dislosed to fmqb or allaccess -- or even that there be an adds date at all...it is possible they only announced a rhythmic date because that is a new format for him ...

So it looks like they are concentrating on radio with their promo this time. I hope the regular listeners will like it and it will be rising organically.

And there is no indication so far where he will introduce the single live - perhaps Idol or Billboard Awards. Although I would prefer BB.

I think the Billboard awards are a long shot/unlikely given that its been 5 years since he has had a radio hit, he has never been nominated for a BB award or performed or presented at their show.  My guess is that he will perform the single live at one or more of Ellen/late night talk shows (kimmel/fallon/Meyers/conan/letterman/corden), Idol, DWTS, and possibly a morning show like GMA (although they might save that for album week)....last era he performed btikm on leno and ellen, and then ncoe on idol and gma album release week...I'm hoping for more than 2 tv appearances for this single because when people see him they like him.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

rustycat:8440 wrote:

I think the Billboard awards are a long shot/unlikely given that its been 5 years since he has had a radio hit, he has never been nominated for a BB award or performed or presented at their show.  My guess is that he will perform the single live at one or more of Ellen/late night talk shows (kimmel/fallon/Meyers/conan/letterman/corden), Idol, DWTS, and possibly a morning show like GMA (although they might save that for album week)....last era he performed btikm on leno and ellen, and then ncoe on idol and gma album release week...I'm hoping for more than 2 tv appearances for this single because when people see him they like him.

I feel sure he will be on AI....DWTS would be amazing as well !!!

A couple of the morning shows & talk shows will be wonderful as well !!!!

For me though....The best would be.....Adam landing the Holy Grail of TV spots.....as musical guest/hosting.....SNL !!!

:wizard:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

anon  19m19 minutes ago
He's flailing on IG too!
global_tim Tim van Rongen
This is such a HUGE hit! #ghosttown #adamlambert #nr1

TALCvids  16m16 minutes ago
Exec Producer for T he V oice   : D
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

madamimadam:8486 wrote:anon  19m19 minutes ago
He's flailing on IG too!
global_tim Tim van Rongen
This is such a HUGE hit! #ghosttown #adamlambert #nr1

TALCvids  16m16 minutes ago
Exec Producer for T he V oice   : D
Spotted this on his Instagram page whrn I was checking him out and thought it was so very appropriate for our Adam......
:thumbsup: :fairydust:
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

"Love2Lurk:8448"]

For me though....The best would be.....Adam landing the Holy Grail of TV spots.....as musical guest/hosting.....SNL !!!
remember that most artists do most of their tv appearances around the time of album release...most artists only do a few tv appearances for lead single....adam needs to have a few more hits and/or some big parts in a movie or tv show to get to host SNL....
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

rustycat:8495 wrote:
"Love2Lurk:8448"]

remember that most artists do most of their tv appearances around the time of album release...most artists only do a few tv appearances for lead single....adam needs to have a few more hits and/or some big parts in a movie or tv show to get to host SNL....

I know....still my wish...will add.....at a not so far off point in Adam's career  :wizard:
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

unless i'm missing something here...seems all the GT hoopla is coming from the UK.......what's with the US?...

saying that .......love that the UK is embracing him with all this PR....and the Daily Mirror!..wow! .....and labeling him "Adam"......luv it.......
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I think Adam will definitely be on Idol.  Jax wants to sing with him, Scott Borcheta really likes Adam, and Idol loves Adam, so my guess will be the Finale, if not before. :Smile:
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Sealuv:8517 wrote:unless i'm missing something here...seems all the GT hoopla is coming from the UK.......what's with the US?...

saying that .......love that the UK is embracing him with all this PR....and the Daily Mirror!..wow! .....and labeling him "Adam"......luv it.......
They seem to be focusing on radio in the US -- it looks like the US music bloggers and media haven't even heard the whole song yet , but lots of radio people have..
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Lets hope they have some kind of deal with US radio - for me getting radio on board with regular playing is much more important then any TV appearance.

And it looks like there is something going on with Billboard - another article with some exclusive Adam quotes. (the one he posted)
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”