***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 3h3 hours ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted Vivienn ♔
Shame on you! Making money out of Adam's kindness in signing your drawing!mmadamimadamm added,
Vivienn ♔ @GlambertHU
Hi guys! I have to sell Adam Lambert's self portrait-U can check it out & bid now http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172198343372 …? Please RT

@GlambertHU
@mmadamimadamm you don't even know me. It's your choice to buy something as it is my choice to sell something. I wish i wouldn't be in

GlambertHU 3h3 hours ago
@mmadamimadamm this situation, believe me. 1% goes for charity in Hungary.

GlambertHU 3h3 hours ago
@mmadamimadamm and it is Adam's drawing. I got it, I can do whatever I please with it. I never imagined that i will have to make this step

GlambertHU 3h3 hours ago
@mmadamimadamm but i have to. If someone wanna buy it, go for it. If not, then not.

GlambertHU 3h3 hours ago
@GlamAnus yep, 1% or if the bid is raising then more. I chose them: https://m.facebook.com/mosolyalapitvany/

shoshannastone 20m20 minutes ago
@GlambertHU this was done as part of a media interview, is there a reason it's being sold for money and not being used by the to tv channel?

GlambertHU 16m16 minutes ago
@shoshannastone yes.They do not need it anymore, they gave it to me.Raising up % for children in need, i chose them: http://mosolyalapitvany.hu/hu/

shoshannastone
@GlambertHU this cannot be sold for charity or any other reason without our approval. It could be a direct conflict to other charity work

GlambertHU
@shoshannastone oh I didn't know it,I'm sorry. I chose that Hungarian charity project since I had to sell it and i wanted to find 1 for good

GlambertHU 12m12 minutes ago
@shoshannastone I mean I really didn't know that I should have contacted to you or anyone about it.

@shoshannastone
@GlambertHU I'll need to speak to the tv show, this is not what I'd expect from them. We need to be involved in any charity work

GlambertHU 12m12 minutes ago
@shoshannastone they don't know about it. I did it. I mean I thought i can use it? Not sure what I can do for now

@shoshannastone
@GlambertHU I need the tv show to contact me about it and I need all the info on the charity
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Oops....guess you can't just sell Adam's doodles on Ebay for that much $$$ ::duh::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

svca » Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm wrote:Oops....guess you can't just sell Adam's doodles on Ebay for that much $$$ ::duh::

You can. Apparently you can't include that some of the proceeds will go to charity without clearing it first. imo, it's her right to do what she wants with the drawing no matter how we feel morally about it. Do I feel good about what she is doing? No, I don't. And I wouldn't do it. However, I have never been that strapped for $. I feel for her and wish there was some other way for her to get cash. I'm sure she feels the same way too. Hope it all works out for her. I really do.
misswood

Post by misswood »

Carmi » Sun May 08, 2016 4:33 pm wrote:
svca » Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm wrote:Oops....guess you can't just sell Adam's doodles on Ebay for that much $$$ ::duh::

You can. Apparently you can't include that some of the proceeds will go to charity without clearing it first. imo, it's her right to do what she wants with the drawing no matter how we feel morally about it. Do I feel good about what she is doing? No, I don't. And I wouldn't do it. However, I have never been that strapped for $. I feel for her and wish there was some other way for her to get cash. I'm sure she feels the same way too. Hope it all works out for her. I really do.
I wonder how Adam's buddy GlamANUS ::fearful:: managed to get in on the discussion?
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

misswood » Sun May 08, 2016 6:28 pm wrote:

Did you notice that Adam's buddy GlamANUS ::fearful:: managed to get in on the discussion?

I did. ::duh:: That name is so embarrassing. ::haha::
misswood

Post by misswood »

Carmi » Sun May 08, 2016 5:30 pm wrote:

Did you notice that Adam's buddy GlamANUS ::fearful:: managed to get in on the discussion?

What name? ::unsure:: OH....you mean GlamANUS! ::fearful::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

misswood » Sun May 08, 2016 6:37 pm wrote:

You crack me up. ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: We should share a beer some day. ::thumbsup::
misswood

Post by misswood »

Carmi » Sun May 08, 2016 5:42 pm wrote:

You crack me up. ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical:: We should share a beer some day. ::thumbsup::
sounds good! I'm sharing a few right now ::woot:: We could drink beer and talk about GlamANUS! ::fearful::
Paula

Post by Paula »

misswood » Sun May 08, 2016 6:47 pm wrote:

sounds good! I'm sharing a few right now ::woot:: We could drink beer and talk about GlamANUS! ::fearful::
And WIENER PANTS!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
misswood

Post by misswood »

Paula » Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 pm wrote:

And WIENER PANTS!
YES! ::wootwave:: WIENER PANTS! .....and then we can talk about how he doesn't wear them anymore ::angry:: ...and then we can talk about what the hell's going on with his hair ::angry:: ....and then i'll have to go home because my buzz will be ruined ::angry::
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

misswood » Sun May 08, 2016 7:15 pm wrote:
Paula » Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 pm wrote:

And WIENER PANTS!
YES! ::wootwave:: WIENER PANTS! .....and then we can talk about how he doesn't wear them anymore ::angry:: ...and then we can talk about what the hell's going on with his hair ::angry:: ....and then i'll have to go home because my buzz will be ruined ::angry::
why i am commenting on all this??.......who the f&ck knows???? except i saw weiner pants sort of highlighted some where.......do miss the "dark side" discussions of.......Mr. Alpha Male Lambert......and the "aftermath" .........u know .....the bludgeoning of one another and our opinions....was so much fun........it was!..... ::thumbup::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Lol some of youcare way too much about what his hair or his pants for that matter looks like. And for the record whats wrong with his hair? Everyone over time goes through physical changes in appearance. Its natural. Its not 2009 anymore. Im sure Adams hair and clothes well be different ten years from now. In short get over it ::grin:: . In other news ADAM was nominated for a Cmt.
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:48 am wrote:Lol some of youcare way too much about what his hair or his pants for that matter looks like. And for the record whats wrong with his hair? Everyone over time goes through physical changes in appearance. Its natural. Its not 2009 anymore. Im sure Adams hair and clothes well be different ten years from now. In short get over it ::grin:: . In other news ADAM was nominated for a Cmt.
We're just having fun, Luke. Chill! ::haha::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:48 am wrote:Lol some of youcare way too much about what his hair or his pants for that matter looks like. And for the record whats wrong with his hair? Everyone over time goes through physical changes in appearance. Its natural. Its not 2009 anymore. Im sure Adams hair and clothes well be different ten years from now. In short get over it ::grin:: . In other news ADAM was nominated for a Cmt.

We're all here having fun. You remember "fun" right? Some here are interested in his career. Some are interested in his voice. Some are interested in his fashion. Some here are interested in Adam the person. Some here are interested in his love life. Some here like his pants and how his dick looks in them. It's all just fun. If everyone "gets over it" then there will be trouble. Keeping interest in him going is more vital to him and his career than how you feel we all should do it.

You are in a forum almost entirely made up of female fans. It might be best for you to accept that and all that goes with it. Maybe.......YOU need to get over it and just have some fun with us. ::flowers:: Life is short. Have some fun and laugh with us. No one is slagging him or disrespecting him. And, I'll use the over used saying....it ain't that deep. ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Carmi » Tue May 10, 2016 9:44 am wrote:

We're all here having fun. You remember "fun" right? Some here are interested in his career. Some are interested in his voice. Some are interested in his fashion. Some here are interested in Adam the person. Some here are interested in his love life. Some here like his pants and how his dick looks in them. It's all just fun. If everyone "gets over it" then there will be trouble. Keeping interest in him going is more vital to him and his career than how you feel we all should do it.

You are in a forum almost entirely made up of female fans. It might be best for you to accept that and all that goes with it. Maybe.......YOU need to get over it and just have some fun with us. ::flowers:: Life is short. Have some fun and laugh with us. No one is slagging him or disrespecting him. And, I'll use the over used saying....it ain't that deep. ::haha::
EXACTLY! ::thumbsup::
misswood

Post by misswood »

Is it possible that Luke could be GlamANUS!?! ::shock::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Adam is the master at making (and keeping) contacts everywhere... He did CGH because someone from Idol knew Aoki...

I remember when he mentored those young singers (can't remember the show's name right now), one of the things he told them is to keep in touch with each other... that creating a network of contacts was one of the best tools to have. That one day, one of them might be offered something that they couldn't do for whatever reason but could say: "You know what? I know so-and-so and he/she would be great for this!"

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPsZqz_ic4[/bbvideo]

ETA: It was Majors and Minors from November 13, 2011

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ3-lxOk-sQ
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jziFLawZYTw
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ93uN4AbYU

ETA2: I found the clip... at 3m20s

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8KMS3HRfQ[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
misswood

Post by misswood »

madamimadam » Tue May 10, 2016 4:29 pm wrote:Adam is the master at making (and keeping) contacts everywhere... He did CGH because someone from Idol knew Aoki... I remember when he mentored those young singers (can't remember the show's name right now), one of the things he told them is to keep in touch with each other... that creating a network of contacts was one of the best tools to have. That one day, one of them might be offered something that they couldn't do for whatever reason but could say: "You know what? I know so-and-so and he/she would be great for this!"

he's also the master at fucking up his hair ::nauseous::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Tue May 10, 2016 5:29 pm wrote:Adam is the master at making (and keeping) contacts everywhere... He did CGH because someone from Idol knew Aoki...

I remember when he mentored those young singers (can't remember the show's name right now), one of the things he told them is to keep in touch with each other... that creating a network of contacts was one of the best tools to have. That one day, one of them might be offered something that they couldn't do for whatever reason but could say: "You know what? I know so-and-so and he/she would be great for this!"

ETA: It was Majors and Minors from November 13, 2011

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ3-lxOk-sQ
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jziFLawZYTw
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ93uN4AbYU
I found the clip... at 3m20s

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8KMS3HRfQ[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

Welp, here we go again. Bieber is acting like a little spoiled, entitled asshole.

http://www.etonline.com/news/188476_jus ... _new_rant/

I'm SO happy that Adam doesn't act like that, and that he appreciates his fans.

Return to “Let's Talk!”