***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

rustycat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:14 am wrote:
3ku1 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:27 am wrote:Songs called Cant go home. Looks like foe Steve's new album. Or a movie soundtrack.

It's for Steves album
::spaz:: New music ??? Steve who??? What did I miss??? ::spaz::
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Aviddem » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:19 am wrote:
rustycat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:14 am wrote:
3ku1 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:27 am wrote:Songs called Cant go home. Looks like foe Steve's new album. Or a movie soundtrack.

It's for Steves album

::spaz:: New music ??? Steve who??? What did I miss??? ::spaz::

Adam was in the studio recording vocals for a track on Steve Aoki's new album...Steve posted lots of snapchats and photos o twitter and instagram late last night, Adam RT, Shosh RT.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So yesterday was my birthday and I vegged in front of the TV all day.

Today, I made up for it! Ran a bunch of errands, had my hair cut, did my personal paper work, laundry folded and put away...

I have a bunch of tweets I favorited but nothing earth-shattering... I'll bring the stuff in tomorrow...

Now, I'm off to ::sleep::
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

::haha:: ::haha:: ::haha::

@TheEllenShow
I sent @Adele to Jamba Juice for what might be one of my favorite hidden camera pranks ever. #Adellen http://ellen.tv/1KYbwq5
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

So sorry i missed your birthday, Marie! Hope it was a great one! Thanks again for all you do for us! ::flowers:: ::party:: ::sorcerer::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Moonlightchiara » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:19 am wrote:So sorry i missed your birthday, Marie! Hope it was a great one! Thanks again for all you do for us! ::flowers:: ::party:: ::sorcerer::
Don't be sorry!!!! I have a whole year to be 'this' age! ::haha:: And thank you!

OK, I was downloading 6 seasons of a new series: The Good Wife... All done now, so here comes some major spamming!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!! ::friendsLOL::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

This is for one of our special members... ::hysterical::

citygirl36 19h19 hours ago
Interesting watching the blow dry process https://youtube.com/watch?v=lgMXWSuArpI

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtube.com/watch?v=lgMXWSuArpI[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

... and this concludes my spamming spree.... Now I'm off to have my birthday dinner at my son's house! nomnomnomnom.... Love it when I don't have to cook it or clean up afterwards! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

And his hair still not as high as Adams. That's definitely not the original high .
misswood

Post by misswood »

madamimadam » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:58 pm wrote:This is for one of our special members... ::hysterical::

Interesting watching the blow dry process https://youtube.com/watch?v=lgMXWSuArpI

Real funny, Marie ::noexpression:: I may be "special", butt at least I ain't running around looking like Jimmy Neutron.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

misswood » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:58 pm wrote:This is for one of our special members... ::hysterical::

Real funny, Marie ::noexpression:: I may be "special", butt at least I ain't running around looking like Jimmy Neutron.
::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Well, I just got caught up with everything here and am glad this week is over!

Lets just say it was ::thumbdown:: !

Some of you know, I mentioned that I wouldn't be here much until after April 15th. Trouble is we now have been informed that due to Emancipation Day that is only celebrated in Washington DC, the tax season deadline will now be April 18th. ::angry::

Last Sunday, midway through the day I started feeling not quite right. By about 8:00 p.m. I was feeling awful! I could hardly lift my head from the pillow for the next two days. It was over 80 F outside and I was inside with the heat on and under 4 blankets. I had a doctor's appointment already scheduled for Wednesday so I had my son drive me since I was feeling so weak. The doctor confirmed that I had the flu which I don't recall having for over 20 years. I was a tiny bit better than the previous two days but still had a fever and zero energy and zero appetite. My symptoms were headache, tightness in my chest, congestion in my bronchial tubes, fever, feeling very cold, no appetite, and so tired that I could hardly lift my head up to take a sip of water. I opted to use a cup with a straw so that I didn't have to! By mid-morning on Thursday, I was finally feeling much better so I went to work but ended up spending most of the time running to the toilet to empty out God only knows what since I didn't eat for over three days. ::wacko::

Obviously, the tax returns were not getting done quickly! ::haha::

Then, Friday morning I got to work and soon thereafter, our old server went haywire! Our IT expert was too busy to come to our rescue so I spent half the day uploading 2012 & 2013 tax programs to our new server so that my boss could prepare a client's past due tax returns!

Today, I finally got some work accomplished but when I left at 6:15 p.m., and was nearly home, I realized that I never got paid on payday which was Tuesday!

The only bright spot was that I did crawl out of bed long enough to look at periscope and see that video of Adam singing at the Clive Davis party with the lady saying that he was a Hottie! ::thumbsup:: I also spent Monday night laying on the couch to watch the Grammy's which were OK but needed a dose of Adam and a lot less of everybody else! ::crylaugh:: Logging on here happened rarely as that required too much energy. ::zzzzz::

Anyway, I will still only be here rarely but it is good to be back and feeling normal again and ready for TOH USA as experienced from the comfort of home....or my desk at work if necessary! ::yes::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

hotouthere » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:28 am wrote:Well, I just got caught up with everything here and am glad this week is over!

Lets just say it was ::thumbdown:: !

Some of you know, I mentioned that I wouldn't be here much until after April 15th. Trouble is we now have been informed that due to Emancipation Day that is only celebrated in Washington DC, the tax season deadline will now be April 18th. ::angry::

Last Sunday, midway through the day I started feeling not quite right. By about 8:00 p.m. I was feeling awful! I could hardly lift my head from the pillow for the next two days. It was over 80 F outside and I was inside with the heat on and under 4 blankets. I had a doctor's appointment already scheduled for Wednesday so I had my son drive me since I was feeling so weak. The doctor confirmed that I had the flu which I don't recall having for over 20 years. I was a tiny bit better than the previous two days but still had a fever and zero energy and zero appetite. My symptoms were headache, tightness in my chest, congestion in my bronchial tubes, fever, feeling very cold, no appetite, and so tired that I could hardly lift my head up to take a sip of water. I opted to use a cup with a straw so that I didn't have to! By mid-morning on Thursday, I was finally feeling much better so I went to work but ended up spending most of the time running to the toilet to empty out God only knows what since I didn't eat for over three days. ::wacko::

Obviously, the tax returns were not getting done quickly! ::haha::

Then, Friday morning I got to work and soon thereafter, our old server went haywire! Our IT expert was too busy to come to our rescue so I spent half the day uploading 2012 & 2013 tax programs to our new server so that my boss could prepare a client's past due tax returns!

Today, I finally got some work accomplished but when I left at 6:15 p.m., and was nearly home, I realized that I never got paid on payday which was Tuesday!

The only bright spot was that I did crawl out of bed long enough to look at periscope and see that video of Adam singing at the Clive Davis party with the lady saying that he was a Hottie! ::thumbsup:: I also spent Monday night laying on the couch to watch the Grammy's which were OK but needed a dose of Adam and a lot less of everybody else! ::crylaugh:: Logging on here happened rarely as that required too much energy. ::zzzzz::

Anyway, I will still only be here rarely but it is good to be back and feeling normal again and ready for TOH USA as experienced from the comfort of home....or my desk at work if necessary! ::yes::
Really happy to hear you are feeling a lot better hotouthere. and hope things go a lot better at work for you going forward. ::huggy:: Take care.
svca

Post by svca »

Good Lord, Hotouthere, you've had quite a time of it....so glad you're on the mend ::grouphug::

So glad you're feeling better, just in time for Adam to start his US leg of the tour ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Thanks for the well wishes svca & Tiki,

Marie, Sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday on here as I didn't have the energy to turn on my computer on Monday or Tuesday. I did glance at my cell phone from time to time. You saw my twitter message though! Maybe some of Adam's tequila would have made me feel better! ::hysterical::

Yes, I am pretty much back to normal and ready to Rock & Roll!!

Love you guys! ::grouphug::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 pm wrote:Thanks for the well wishes svca & Tiki,

Marie, Sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday on here as I didn't have the energy to turn on my computer on Monday or Tuesday. I did glance at my cell phone from time to time. You saw my twitter message though! Maybe some of Adam's tequila would have made me feel better! ::hysterical::

Yes, I am pretty much back to normal and ready to Rock & Roll!!

Love you guys! ::grouphug::
So sorry you were so sick, BB. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend though. If it's any consolation, my mom used to tell me that it's good to get sick once in a while so your immune system stays 'in shape and gets exercise'.... ::derrderr::

Yes, I did see your tweet... Adam's tequila always makes everything better.

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

! Message from: madamimadam
JSYK, I HAVE MOVED ALL THE USA CONCERT THREADS INTO THE MAIN FORUM TO MAKE THEM EASIER TO ACCESS!
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Thats great ::thumbsup::
svca

Post by svca »

Eeeeeeeeee, 2 more days and here we go !!!!!! ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::spaz::

Even more concerts for me to fall behind and not catch up on ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::

But I must say, I get great enjoyment from even just reading all the tweets and feeling the excitement through my computer. I never get tired of it, even after all this time.

I hurry home from work to "get ready" for each concert (at least in this time zone)....better warn my husband.....dinners are not guaranteed lol ::whistle::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Marie, can you help me? I am trying to find when Adam performed in OZ. It was the show that he did Ghost Town and Ricky Martin was a judge. Was that X Factor? I can't seem to find it on youtube or here. Help. What am I doing wrong? ::thinking:: ::wacko:: Thank you. ::flowers::

Return to “Let's Talk!”