"Ghost Town" First Single

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK! I'm pooped! All this flailing all day long is exhausting!!!! Been at it since 4:30 a.m.!!!! :rolling:

See everyone tomorrow for further flailing!

:sleep:
"It is what it is!"
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

madamimadam:11091 wrote:The video has been made private but you can listen to the whole song here:

http://trendio.us/2015/04/listen-adam-l ... host-town/

Thank you, sweetie!!
Moonlightchiara

svca:11138 wrote:
donnamb:11114 wrote:I bought it!  Woohoo! The "explicit" version.

Heh, me too  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I love potty-mouth Adam lol  :wub:

I just listened to it on the link Marie gave. I'm guessing that's the clean one. What are the lyrics for the explicit version?
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Tiki:11140 wrote:
Sealuv:11133 wrote:
Tiki:11128 wrote:Just bought my copy of Ghost Town....Love, Love it. :celebrate:

I listened to it before I saw the post that it was up on Itunes....The first listen, I wasn't sure, 2nd listen & I was hooked.  Sealuv...you are so right....can't stop listening. Once your caught, it won't let you go.
hi tiki...yup.....it definitely grows and takes over ..........now i'm trying to figure out which radio station to listen to for the premier .....still can't buy GT on iTunes, yet...... :laugh:

Are you looking under the Album or just the song.   :thinks: Silly me, had looked before, under the song, didn't see it, so thought it wasn't up yet until I saw Marie's post. So went back and checked for the album.  Bought the clean & the expicit.  

Vista's description of Adam's vocals are right on.  Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup:
just bought the "potty mouth" version  :drool:    :laugh: it was just the time element...wasn't available in my time zone......
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

Moonlightchiara:11143 wrote:

I just listened to it on the link Marie gave. I'm guessing that's the clean one. What are the lyrics for the explicit version?
the f word instead of the damn word.  No big deal.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Question?  I am a little confused, I thought if we watch the video here, it doesn't count towards the views on You Tube and that we should be watching it on You Tube. :thinks:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:11144 wrote:
Tiki:11140 wrote:
Sealuv:11133 wrote:
Tiki:11128 wrote:Just bought my copy of Ghost Town....Love, Love it. :celebrate:

I listened to it before I saw the post that it was up on Itunes....The first listen, I wasn't sure, 2nd listen & I was hooked.  Sealuv...you are so right....can't stop listening. Once your caught, it won't let you go.
hi tiki...yup.....it definitely grows and takes over ..........now i'm trying to figure out which radio station to listen to for the premier .....still can't buy GT on iTunes, yet...... :laugh:

Are you looking under the Album or just the song.   :thinks: Silly me, had looked before, under the song, didn't see it, so thought it wasn't up yet until I saw Marie's post. So went back and checked for the album.  Bought the clean & the expicit.  

Vista's description of Adam's vocals are right on.  Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup:
just bought the "potty mouth" version  :drool:    :laugh: it was just the time element...wasn't available in my time zone......
Oh....didn't realize that. :Smile:  Glad you finally got it. :thumbsup:
Moonlightchiara

Love2Lurk:11043 wrote:WBR will learn ....the Sun never sets in Glambert Land  :laugh:

There will always be a lurking Glambert  :stats:  :morningcoffee:
Lol!!! :stir: so true!
Moonlightchiara

donnamb:11145 wrote:
Moonlightchiara:11143 wrote:

the f word instead of the damn word.  No big deal.
Oh, ok. Thanks! Guess they wanted to make absolutely sure the radio stations would play it without worrying about bleeping anything, lol!
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

IDGI...from what we've been told, it's do NOT pr-order the album from ITunes because it won't count for charting.

So why is Adam  telling us to pre-order and giving the ITunes link?

ADAM LAMBERT @adamlambert
#TheOriginalHigh is now available for pre-order. Order now to get #GhostTown instantly! –  http://t.co/9p25aqu17u

Does anyone know what CD is included in the bundles on Adam Official?  It is the standard or deluxe version with the bonus tracks?
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

vistadiva:11150 wrote:IDGI...from what we've been told, it's do NOT pr-order the album from ITunes because it won't count for charting.

#TheOriginalHigh is now available for pre-order. Order now to get #GhostTown instantly! –  http://t.co/9p25aqu17u

Does anyone know what CD is included in the bundles on Adam Official?  It is the standard or deluxe version with the bonus tracks?
It will be charting at the official Billboard Charts, the pre-orders will only get "deleted" on iTunes when the album is available.

Banner at iTunes

Just a shutterbug. ‏@lightlovephoto 3m3 minutes ago
Banner on ITunes US - Pop. Thanks @shadyalien for pointing this out.

Adam was probably told what he should be posting so I would trust him.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva:11150 wrote:IDGI...from what we've been told, it's do NOT pr-order the album from ITunes because it won't count for charting.

Just says it is the fan edition, whatever that is. :thinks:  I am guessing it will be the deluxe version, what with the prices of the bundles. :Smile:
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Steven S. Shaw / 36 mins ago
Adam Lambert Returns with New Single "Ghost Town," and It'll Blow Your Mind!
http://myhyperreality.com/2015/04/20/ad ... your-mind/
Stardust Glamour

Post by Stardust Glamour »

madamimadam:11124 wrote:I can't!!!! This is so perfect, beat is dead on!!!! :rolling:

vegas1024  ·  1h 1 hour ago
lmaoooooo RT @binkleywtf: guys watch this on the choruses and bridge when the drums kick in lol http://25.media.tumblr.com/20ac732811f4 ... o1_400.gif

:laugh:
I cannot stop listening.  Love it more every time.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Tiki:11152 wrote:

Just says it is the fan edition, whatever that is. :thinks:  I am guessing it will be the deluxe version, what with the prices of the bundles. :Smile:
IDK...the close ups don't show it as Deluxe Version??
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Sabine:11151 wrote:

It will be charting at the official Billboard Charts, the pre-orders will only get "deleted" on iTunes when the album is available.

Adam was probably told what he should be posting so I would trust him.
Thanks, Sabine.  I was under the impression that ITunes pre-orders were not added to the totals for charting.  Whatever...I pre-ordered the CD from Amazon and will also order from AO...and I'll complete my album download on Itunes the day it's released.  That should cover it!
loxie

Post by loxie »

I think I have regressed to 15 years old - driving my daughter home at about 9:45 tonite, the dj from 96.9 radio in Phoenix announces, "and here's the world premiere of Adam Lambert's Ghost Town" - and I let out a scream, opened the windows and turned the volume up and was literally floating home!

It is AMAZING!!!!!!  Absolutely LOVE IT!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Radio ARTPOP
@RadioARTPOP
ADAM LAMBERT JUST RETURNED TO MUSIC AND IT SLAYS http://t.co/Q5WepvHpYi

Simon Curtis @simoncurtis (record producer)
Well @adamlambert's new single is chillingly, soul-achingly perfect, so there's that youtu.be/toDqvHvTN7c
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

I love, love, love the song! :wub: (Now that I was finally able to hear it....German laws...:rolleyes: )

Katie Purvis ‏@katiemelb 1m1 minute ago
I have it on good authority that @adamlambert's bangin' new track will be released to Australian radio next week. *\o/* #GhostTown

Maxwell on Z100 @MaxwellsHouse
I don't wanna say it......ok I will "TOLD YA SO!!!" Love this track!!!! #GhostTown #GooseBumps

It is exciting to see all the DJ flailing - now I am hoping this will be resulting in regular radio play!
:winkthumb:
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

so much fun only fault iam at work and cant flail and collect media :(
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”