***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sabine » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:23 am wrote:Just individual threads here too! ::stud::
Thanks for letting me know! ::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK. I 'pinned' this thread which means it will ALWAYS be the first one in the list of threads for 'easy access'... ::winking::

Now, I'm off to run errands, clear my head and hopefully come up with a brilliant plan for MTT! ::thumbsup::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Thats sounds good to have it on the Top

we know this man is a top so its fitting ::winking::

Ok back to work but i Think its good we have a forum in works its democratic and i Think its finished layout will be great
we learn as we progress forward ::thinking:: ok dont know if i make sence and correct English

::grouphug::
misswood

Post by misswood »

There's a daily news thread? ::unsure::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

TY Marie for all that you do for Adam & his fans ::flowers::

I did jump into the ...daily news thread....sometimes ....not very often tho ::rolleyes::

Usually...I go to the individual threads ......

Please don't worry to much ::derrderr::

Do whatever makes you happy ...we will enjoy whatever you create for the fandom ::flowers::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

madamimadam » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:11 pm wrote:I'm feeling kinda down about our Gabfest thread. I had really hoped that it would rekindle conversation like we used to have at IDF.

Today was a fun-filled day in Adam's Land and I tried to bring in a few tidbits to get conversation going (as did Hrithika), but no conversation ensued.

I'm at my wits' end to figure out how to spur back the excitement and fun we used to have.

If anyone has any idea on how to get us going, please chirp in!

::cryblownose::
Just me, (not for a pity party, just my thoughts) right before IDF went down there were a few folks who no matter what I posted would jump to contradict me. If I said the sky was blue, they would say that it was only blue 10 hours of the day. I got to the point where I no longer had an interest in being belittled, so I quit posting.

With the new board, I've tried to post when I notice certain folks are off doing other things, but I can't stay logged in and it takes me 3 or 4 times to try to submit something to get it to actually post. I get frustrated and only read. Not sure if others have that issue or if it's my computer or internet.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:30 am wrote:
svca » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:17 am wrote:
madamimadam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:57 am wrote:I saw an interview with Boy George a while ago (I think the interview was a few years old) and he is so savvy and intelligent. He's all grown up now. ::yes::
I've seen a couple of interviews with him, and he IS very thoughtful and intelligent. It's so nice to see someone that has made their share of mistakes, but turned their life around like that. I showed the interview to my son and he was impressed.

He's really skinny now though, almost too skinny.
It's strange to watch artists go through their lives in the media.

I have watched Queen - Days of Our Lives many times, and they, too, did plenty of drugs, women, excess and yet they came through it healthy and strong.

I wonder what it is that makes some people 'survive' their wild youths and others not (Elvis for example)....
Just catching up here and want to clarify ::smile:: that Elvis wasn't into drugs in his youth, don't think there was much out there in those days, but in his later years, he became dependent on prescription drugs due to his upside down days and nights as well as his physical ailments and too many Drs prescribing. I also think he didn't care anymore, once Priscilla left him.

Not sure why some survive their wild youth and others don't, but I suppose it depends a lot on what kind of drugs, or booze and how much they are addicted to them and whether they want to quit or not. ::smile::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

infinite » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:52 am wrote:Totally OOT....
11139967_10152995226570741_4003220323826839071_n.jpg
If someone has a problem with this topic I can delete my post.
I think that is really nice infinite. I will be lighting a candle too! ::smile::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Just FYI ALN was played on NZ tv last night for the first time, the MV on Edge TV. Hopefully it does better then GT over here, which charted and peaked once at #15 I think for one week haha.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

adamazing » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:26 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:11 pm wrote:I'm feeling kinda down about our Gabfest thread. I had really hoped that it would rekindle conversation like we used to have at IDF.

Today was a fun-filled day in Adam's Land and I tried to bring in a few tidbits to get conversation going (as did Hrithika), but no conversation ensued.

I'm at my wits' end to figure out how to spur back the excitement and fun we used to have.

Just me, (not for a pity party, just my thoughts) right before IDF went down there were a few folks who no matter what I posted would jump to contradict me. If I said the sky was blue, they would say that it was only blue 10 hours of the day. I got to the point where I no longer had an interest in being belittled, so I quit posting.

With the new board, I've tried to post when I notice certain folks are off doing other things, but I can't stay logged in and it takes me 3 or 4 times to try to submit something to get it to actually post. I get frustrated and only read. Not sure if others have that issue or if it's my computer or internet.
Don't let others prevent you from posting or voicing your opinions!! ::huggy::

And, yes, I've noticed that sometimes the board seems slow to post....other times no problems. Perhaps Marie can have her techies look into this.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I know I said no more posting stuff in here.... but this... THIS is PRICELESS!!!!! ::roll:: ::roll::

mmadamimadamm 1m1 minute ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted Pürzelschnörz
Shade at its best! Please, please, media, to do a huge media cycle out of this quote: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/ ... HS7PDlnMlh … )

mmadamimadamm added,

Pürzelschnörz @liveyoung31
this shade should get more press tho #kanye

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:28 pm wrote:
adamazing » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:26 pm wrote:

Don't let others prevent you from posting or voicing your opinions!! ::huggy::

And, yes, I've noticed that sometimes the board seems slow to post....other times no problems. Perhaps Marie can have her techies look into this.
Vista is right.... I'm curbing the urge to jump on each other as quickly as I spot it.

We may not all agree on everything (Gawdddd how boring would THAT be!), but we can discuss things in a civil way!

So post away, my child! Post away! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

What a day! Dropped my $600 phone which no longer works! Came home to find my laptop had crashed... Had to uninstall AVG and reinstall.... ::argh:: ::livid:: ::argh::
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Well let's not act all precious about it, and think none of our posts are off limit. It is the internet, people are going to disagree with your opinion haha, trust me. But just don't really like shots at Adams or anyones physical apparence. Even if its just an observation, I just don't think it is necessary, but that Is just me.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

3ku1 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:47 pm wrote:Well let's not act all precious about it, and think none of our posts are off limit. It is the internet, people are going to disagree with your opinion haha, trust me. But just don't really like shots at Adams or anyones physical apparence. Even if its just an observation, I just don't think it is necessary, but that Is just me.
Except if we were talking about a gorgeous girl you like! ::hysterical::

You have chosen to join in a fandom mostly made up of women who have a totally different viewpoint when it comes to aesthetic... so when it irks you, scroll on by, my friend! ::winking::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:42 pm wrote:What a day! Dropped my $600 phone which no longer works! Came home to find my laptop had crashed... Had to uninstall AVG and reinstall.... ::argh:: ::livid:: ::argh::
I have been recharging my previous phone for God knows how many hours and it's still on the 'red light'.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

It's a good thing I live alone coz I am soooooooooooooooooooo pissed right now!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:42 pm wrote:What a day! Dropped my $600 phone which no longer works! Came home to find my laptop had crashed... Had to uninstall AVG and reinstall.... ::argh:: ::livid:: ::argh::
::derrderr:: ::derrderr:: ::derrderr::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:59 pm wrote:
::derrderr:: ::derrderr:: ::derrderr::
Thank you!!!! Still pissed though!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

This photoshoot for Attitude may just be my favorite ever. Loving all the pictures!

adamlambert @attitudemag

tarajeanhair New work with ❤️ @adamlambert for @attitudemag photo: @austinhargrave MU: @themakeupexpert hair by me @tarajeanhair for @jkartists using @oribe #AdamLambert #blackandwhite #editorial #attitudemag #oribe

Warren Alfie Baker ‏@AlfieBakerstyle 8h8 hours ago
Love this shot of @adamlambert I styled for @AttitudeMag

3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

You know I am sick and tired of Adam shoving his beauty in my face ::grin:: . You bastard, I wish I had your glorious hair...

Return to “Let's Talk!”