2016 Adam's Tweets & Other Social App Communications

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

bebeg » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:50 pm wrote: It was a typical Adam twitter party. He rarely gets deep and personal in these things...unless he's feeling real good. ::haha:: And I don't think there's anything wrong with using a twitter party to remind people he's starting his US tour.

I'm just happy he did one at all....
I agree - nothing wrong with using a twitter party to remind people he is starting a tour - but he did not even try. As soon as the trending started he left.

Many disappointed fans on twitter.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Most likely he had limited time. And couldn't stay any longer. No issue from my end.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

It's funny... I thought it was interesting that he discussed his turning down the lead role in RHPS... Personally, I'm glad we didn't hear about his omelet preference... It's all in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it?

::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

madamimadam » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:08 pm wrote:It's funny... I thought it was interesting that he discussed his turning down the lead role in RHPS... Personally, I'm glad we didn't hear about his omelet preference... It's all in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it?

::hysterical::
::yessss::
jadis11 ‏@jadis11 He did that whole Twitter party just to stop the flow of Patron and let us know his favorite brand, didn't he?
::thumbsup:: ::hysterical::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 7h7 hours ago
#TheOriginalHighTour kicks off tonight in Huntington, NY! I'm so excited to see you all there!!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

Carmi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:42 pm wrote:
Sabine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:29 pm wrote:This was the most boring twitter party I saw in a long time. Many interesting, funny and witty questions but he chose to answer the most boring ones with answers we already knew. Sorry, I forgot - Patron is NOT his favourite beverage. ::zzzzz::

But at least #TohUSTour trended.

I'm sad to say I agree with you. And the fact that Shosh was happy that TOH Tour was trending is suspicious. Was that one of her bright ideas to bring awareness to the tours first US show? He answered nothing significant at all and there were many serious and funny questions to choose from. I feel a little used. ::cryblownose:: I swear he needs a new team. This is pathetic.
I don't understand why he needs a new team....I believe you've mentioned that before.

What am I missing? I knew right away that they wanted TohUSTour to trend, that's the reason for the twitter party. He's a couple of hours away from a concert, he's not going to be doing an in-depth, heart-to-heart twitter chat for hours. That's all this was.

And the fans helped him trend, so we did good ::clap::
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

svca » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm wrote:
Carmi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:42 pm wrote:
Sabine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:29 pm wrote:This was the most boring twitter party I saw in a long time. Many interesting, funny and witty questions but he chose to answer the most boring ones with answers we already knew. Sorry, I forgot - Patron is NOT his favourite beverage. ::zzzzz::

But at least #TohUSTour trended.

I'm sad to say I agree with you. And the fact that Shosh was happy that TOH Tour was trending is suspicious. Was that one of her bright ideas to bring awareness to the tours first US show? He answered nothing significant at all and there were many serious and funny questions to choose from. I feel a little used. ::cryblownose:: I swear he needs a new team. This is pathetic.
I don't understand why he needs a new team....I believe you've mentioned that before.

What am I missing? I knew right away that they wanted TohUSTour to trend, that's the reason for the twitter party. He's a couple of hours away from a concert, he's not going to be doing an in-depth, heart-to-heart twitter chat for hours. That's all this was.

And the fans helped him trend, so we did good ::clap::
so agree with you svca......

as to peeps who feel used.....for real???? you feel used by adam because he didn't answer serious and funny questions.......Shosh has "suspicious" undercurrents to her PR??????........come on............again really?????......know we aren't suppose to comment on anything that brings in controversy here........but just could not comment on this.....sorry....
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

You two are entitled to your opinions and I am entitled to mine.

Since when are we not allowed to talk about controversial things here? I never found that to be the case. Not once have I seen Marie shut down a conversation that might have been controversial.

I stand by my opinion that he needs new blood in his team. Shosh is nasty to fans and is Adam's polar opposite personality wise. It's jarring to have him so sweet and her being curt and dismissive to fans.

IMO, I have always said that he needs a kick ass pr person from the US too. He can keep Shosh if he so desires but a US based pr firm would be extremely helpful too imo.

I realize that he is international. And has many fans around the globe. However the US is a huge music market and some work needs to be done here also. ALN was dropped to US radio and no promo was done for it here. That's all I'm saying. Yes, promo him globally, just don't forget a huge market like the US.

And I never said that I expected him to chat on twitter for hours. I'm not that ignorant to have expected that. Just a few more questions answered would have been nice. It would have went a long way to soothe the savage beasts. ::haha::
svca

Post by svca »

Thanks for explaining, Carmi....I wasn't sure who you were talking about when you talk about Adam's "team".

I would bet that every single fan of Adam's has some kind of idea how his promo should be handled, or which projects he should take, or which direction his career should take....he seems pretty happy at the moment with WBR and whoever handles all the rest of his business, so it's all good with me. He's the one in the middle of it, I figure he's the one that has to make the tough decisions.

Thank god no one is asking me....I just want to hear him sing ::haha:: ::haha::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

adamlambert_pic 2h2 hours ago
My rip: 2016-02-24 Adam Lambert on Snapchat - Flipped https://youtu.be/N-lU3S_MZpM | DL 638p http://bit.ly/1Um2llv

adamlambert 1h1 hour ago
Cmon Boston!!! Ready to get High w me tonight?

Jadelle1 1h1 hour ago
https://www.instagram.com/itschriscrocker/

mmadamimadamm 31m31 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted I V Y
Adam RT'd
0:15
I V Y @ivylevan
"I'm like Damn"

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

adamlambert_pic 1m1 minute ago
.@adamlambert on Snapchat (flipped)
1125 x 2001px https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YwET ... 048105.jpg

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Jadelle1 27m27 minutes ago

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

katzolicious 23h23 hours ago
Adam Shazamed

adamlambert_pic 5h5 hours ago
.@adamlambert shazamed

Angel_nDisguise 3h3 hours ago
Adam's new post on Apple Music http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music7/v4 ... 0x250.jpeg

adamlambert_pic 47m47 minutes ago
adamlambert IG: Boston Cemetary DL https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.co ... 9350_n.jpg

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

♋ ♈️ ♌️Louise ‏@louise_mtn_wmn 8m
THIS WAS HIS (now deleted) REPLY TO ME. Still squeeeeing!!!

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert
My dear friend @alisanporter !!!!
http://m.eonline.com/news/743452/curly- ... d-audition

Alisan Porter‏@alisanporter
@adamlambert yeeep

Skärmavbild 2016-02-26 kl. 11.43.14.png
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adam on FB
Skärmavbild 2016-02-26 kl. 11.52.52.png
Skärmavbild 2016-02-26 kl. 11.53.00.png
Skärmavbild 2016-02-26 kl. 11.52.33.png
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

dorothyyyb Best way to name a store. Your jacket is beyond btw!
misswood

Post by misswood »

::fearful:: HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!! ADAM'S BEING ATTACKED BY A PORTUGUESE WATER DOG!! ::fearful:: HELP!!
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Missy - it's like a locks of love coat - made from the many salon visits he has had this year. ::heart::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert Pics ‏@adamlambert_pic
Adam liked on instagram
Moved from Let's Talk! to 2016 Archives on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Archives”