The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

<center>IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME</center>

I tweeted Adam about this new place....here was his answer:

jkyk... :wink:
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, those are awesome Vista.

Love me some Whoopi.

Wait, that sounded dirty  :oops:
SlipOutOfSight

Post by SlipOutOfSight »

Literally two minutes ago was when I found out about this site (sorry, I'm out of loop due to real life :sad: ) and here I am! :stir:

IDF'ers know me as BHS but I decided to go by my Twitter name on this new board :Smile:

I hope I'll soon get to spend more time with you all as I'm hoping real life will give me a break so that I'll be able to :celebrate: and :drool:  together with you all during The Original High Era!
svca

Post by svca »

SlipOutOfSight:6574 wrote:Literally two minutes ago was when I found out about this site (sorry, I'm out of loop due to real life :sad: ) and here I am! :stir:

IDF'ers know me as BHS but I decided to go by my Twitter name on this new board :Smile:

I hope I'll soon get to spend more time with you all as I'm hoping real life will give me a break so that I'll be able to :celebrate: and :drool:  together with you all during The Original High Era!

Eeeee, welcome !!!  :flowers:  :flowers:

So happy you found us; there can never be too many of us doing this  :drool:  and doing that  :wut:  :wut:  :wut:
annaalbern

Post by annaalbern »

hello everyone.  :flowers:
i'll have to take my time to get acquainted with you lot, but this forum looks much like the german ones i'm on. so just give me some time...
you seem to know each other quite well from idf. so here i am all new. be patient with me, please  :wink:

some general data: I'm from Germany, live near Berlin, work in Berlin. I'll be 50 this november so all the adjustments like avi and time zones etc. will take some time  :laugh:
I've fallen in love with Adam's voice listening to German radio playing WWFM and was very lucky when my company unblocked twitter   :celebrate:
before that I tried AO, but... well... :whistle:

and please. if you find spelling mistakes you may keep them.  :yes:

that's it for now. see you soon, now it's dinner time here.
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

annaalbern:6576 wrote:hello everyone.  :flowers:
i'll have to take my time to get acquainted with you lot, but this forum looks much like the german ones i'm on. so just give me some time...
you seem to know each other quite well from idf. so here i am all new. be patient with me, please  :wink:

some general data: I'm from Germany, live near Berlin, work in Berlin. I'll be 50 this november so all the adjustments like avi and time zones etc. will take some time  :laugh:
I've fallen in love with Adam's voice listening to German radio playing WWFM and was very lucky when my company unblocked twitter   :celebrate:

Welcome annaalbern     :flowers:
svca

Post by svca »

Eeee, a fellow German...I was born in Germany, near Munich.....left in 1972 to move to America.

So happy to see you here...my German is very rusty, never speak it anymore, but when in doubt, start speaking German lol and I'll see if I can translate.  There may even be other Germans on the board.

Welcome to all things Adam

:flowers:  :flowers:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SlipOutOfSight:6574 wrote:Literally two minutes ago was when I found out about this site (sorry, I'm out of loop due to real life :sad: ) and here I am! :stir:

The important thing is that you found us!!!!!

Welcome to our new home!

:flowers:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

svca:6573 wrote:Lol, those are awesome Vista.

Love me some Whoopi.

Wait, that sounded dirty  :oops:
The dirtier the better  :drool:   jkyk.....
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Welcome!!!  :flowers:

We're a great group... if I say so myself!  :wink:

As you get to know us, you'll feel like you're part of a great community of diverse personalities, posting styles, but we are ALL UNITED in one thing... OUR LOVE OF ADAM!!!!

:hug:
annaalbern

Post by annaalbern »

:thumbsup: yay!

oh, i guess i'll get along with english. lived in florida for a year and learned commercial correspondance at school. but thanks anyway
:wub:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

To the new members:

If you need help with you avis, you can just pm me your pic and I'll take care of it for you.

We're a full-service organization!

:laugh:
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

vistadiva:6571 wrote:<center>IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME</center>

I tweeted Adam about this new place....here was his answer:

jkyk... :wink:
And this.......
Aww  :rose: :hug: :wub:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

annaalbern:6582 wrote::thumbsup: yay!

oh, i guess i'll get along with english. lived in florida for a year and learned commercial correspondance at school. but thanks anyway
:wub:
We have lots of people who's first language is not English... but the meaning always gets through... Don't worry about the little things! Nobody judges here!

:Smile:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Glad to have you here!!

annaalbern

Post by annaalbern »

I loved it already :wave:
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hi

Been a member on IDF many years ago mostly lurking  the last years (sweetdramaqueen)
but though it would be fun to checked this out am familiar with this kind of forum.

I saw QAL  :king:  in Amsterdam and have seen Adam himself 3 times in Sweden (Berns, GNT Debaser, Rix Megapol)
And looking forward to this new era  :thumbsup:

so how to embed video in here  ?
Pic i know this is from today and Adams friend Joey

grayjoey
Brothers from three mothers.

misswood

Post by misswood »

Where can we see the members? :unsure:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika:6589 wrote:Hi

Been a member on IDF many years ago mostly lurking  the last years (sweetdramaqueen)
but though it would be fun to checked this out am familiar with this kind of forum.

I saw QAL  :king:  in Amsterdam and have seen Adam himself 3 times in Sweden (Berns, GNT Debaser, Rix Megapol)
And looking forward to this new era  :thumbsup:

so how to embed video in here ?
So far only Youtubes...

Either post the url, highlight it and click on the Youtube box above your "post a reply" screen...

Or click on the Youtube box, paste url, click on Youtube box again.

Welcome back!!!!!!

:flowers:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

misswood:6590 wrote:Where can we see the members? :unsure:
Top of the screen, click on "Memberlist".

:Smile:

Return to “Let's Talk!”