2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Terrance D. Spencer ‎@LoveMrSpencer
W E H E R E | W E H E R E

Last minute turn up with Adam and the boys @lukenero now. Come say…

9:36 AM - 3 Sep 2016

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

kejonsson
Just hanging with Adam Lambert.... And picking my nose...
#solotosocal #adamlambert

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

This is where he Went

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Brett Saari Photography
"HotRod" wednesdays @ Mickys Weho (08.10.16)
presented by Stefano Rosso; hosted by Matt Flinn & Chanel Perrillo; music by DJ Woody Woodbeck. 2016 © Brett Saari Photography. @MickysWeho @BrettSaariPhotography @StefanoGato

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone
Fun week: shoots, tv shows, phoners then Tel Aviv.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Hana Frisons ‎@HanaFris
Gray Joey's snapchat with Adam Lambert
11:52 AM - 3 Sep 2016

::winking:: Adam doing what WE does on performances using his mobile to record snap pics etc
fun with change roles
misswood

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by misswood »

Why is he carrying around that small metal trash can? ::unsure::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

No he does not but it can looks so in that first pic ::hello::
Follow the link to look at them in big version and there are more pics that i did not embedded
you see clearly he has just that papper bag with i guess is the salmon he cooked in his snapchat.
hotouthere

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by hotouthere »

Hrithika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:48 am wrote:No he does not but it can looks so in that first pic ::hello::
Follow the link to look at them in big version and there are more pics that i did not embedded
you see clearly he has just that papper bag with i guess is the salmon he cooked in his snapchat.
Actually, I think he cooked the salmon the day before based on when the pictures were posted.

I'm sure that misswood knows that the trash can beside him in the picture is an optical illusion,,,she is just joking! I was thinking the same thing for a moment. I was just waiting for some smartass on here to say something!!! ::hysterical::
svca

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by svca »

hotouthere » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:52 pm wrote:
Hrithika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:48 am wrote:No he does not but it can looks so in that first pic ::hello::
Actually, I think he cooked the salmon the day before based on when the pictures were posted.

I'm sure that misswood knows that the trash can beside him in the picture is an optical illusion,,,she is just joking! I was thinking the same thing for a moment. I was just waiting for some smartass on here to say something!!! ::hysterical::
Well, Misswood would be your smartass....for all occasions lol ::grin::
misswood

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by misswood »

hotouthere » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 pm wrote:

Illusion or not, he still needs to throw that outfit in it.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

i am sorry i offend you people in here think its cultural thing i was trying to help not make fun i am not subtile like that i thought she meant it to be true that he was carry that trash can so go ahead laugh at me instead .

Time for bed and i shall i think post Adam things its safer that trying to talk i am not god at as a foreigner to english but collect media is my thing so i can make pages more pretty instead
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert Gifs @AdamLambertGifs
#AdamLambertGifs
23:25 - 3 sep 2016

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Jason Sky @jskystyle
#lastnight #uber #LA #adamlambert #brossie #jskystylefav
10:07 PM - 3 Sep 2016

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:07 pm wrote:i am sorry i offend you people in here think its cultural thing i was trying to help not make fun i am not subtile like that i thought she meant it to be true that he was carry that trash can so go ahead laugh at me instead .

Time for bed and i shall i think post Adam things its safer that trying to talk i am not god at as a foreigner to english but collect media is my thing so i can make pages more pretty instead
I think it was all in good spirit, BB. Maybe lost a bit in translation!

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
misswood

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by misswood »

Hrithika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:07 pm wrote:i am sorry i offend you people in here think its cultural thing i was trying to help not make fun i am not subtile like that i thought she meant it to be true that he was carry that trash can so go ahead laugh at me instead .

Don't worry, you didn't offend anyone. ::smile:: hotdownthere was calling 'me' a smartass, not you. Everything's fine now .....except for Adam's clothes and ugly green toupee.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by Hrithika »

Ok got it ::yes::

I think it suits him but i would preferred more copper red hair tho and i like that his make up is on again
he looks very butch and femme at the same time ::thumbsup::
a bit kinky i approve of it now he need some black lipstick to match it like he had on that concert in NY ages ago
but i guess i have to wait to Halloween for that ::grin:: or he has already started his Halloween season ::haha::

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/We677whgsxQ[/bbvideo]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:55 pm wrote:Ok got it ::yes::

I think it suits him but i would preferred more copper red hair tho and i like that his make up is on again
he looks very butch and femme at the same time ::thumbsup::
a bit kinky i approve of it now he need some black lipstick to match it like he had on that concert in NY ages ago with kris and Allison
but i guess i have to wait to Halloween for that ::grin:: or he has already started his Halloween season ::haha::
I'd bet anyone a smile that Adam is already thinking about (or figured out what) his Halloween costume will be!

::winking::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by madamimadam »

_touchofsparkle Sep 2
A lovely thank you letter from a patient. Thank you to all the Adam Lambert fans who made it possible :)

katzolicious 14h14 hours ago Pasar Minggu, Indonesia
official_timothyjames @ Mickys Weho
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2 ... 1098_n.jpg

AdamL_Daily 9h9 hours ago
VIDEO|@AmericanIdol shared @AdamLambert's amazing #MadWorld performance on Facebook:

JustJared 4h4 hours ago
.@AdamLambert predicted the success of #AGT finalist @SalTheVoice last year! http://jus.tj/1h16

"It is what it is!"
svca

2016 Adam-Related Tweets

Post by svca »

Hrithika » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:07 pm wrote:i am sorry i offend you people in here think its cultural thing i was trying to help not make fun i am not subtile like that i thought she meant it to be true that he was carry that trash can so go ahead laugh at me instead .

I don't think you could offend anyone even if you tried....you're too sweet. ::huggy:: ::huggy::

We're having a bit of fun with Misswood, our resident sarcasm expert. ::haha::
Moved from Let's Talk! to 2016 Archives on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Archives”