***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I must be really tired. ::duh:: I didn't notice the sound was off on my laptop so didn't realize he was actually talking out loud. I had been trying to read his lips. ::hysterical:: Now that I hear it, he sounds like he had one too many tequilas. ::icant::

Okay....... back to cleaning out my tool closet. Bit and pieces of everything that needs to find a home all over the hall floor. Don't dare throw anything out, did that once, and ended up having to go buy it again. But ::laughing:: I usually have to do that anyway, because the kids always check first to see if I have what they need instead of going to the hardware store. ::grin:: Of course, now that I live in an apartment, I don't need half the stuff, but you just never know. ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Tiki » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:56 pm wrote:I must be really tired. ::duh:: I didn't notice the sound was off on my laptop so didn't realize he was actually talking out loud. I had been trying to read his lips. ::hysterical:: Now that I hear it, he sounds like he had one too many tequilas. ::icant::

Okay....... back to cleaning out my tool closet. Bit and pieces of everything that needs to find a home all over the hall floor. Don't dare throw anything out, did that once, and ended up having to go buy it again. But ::laughing:: I usually have to do that anyway, because the kids always check first to see if I have what they need instead of going to the hardware store. ::grin:: Of course, now that I live in an apartment, I don't need half the stuff, but you just never know. ::haha::
HAHA! He's actually lip syncing, as that's what the Dubsmash app is!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Tiki » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:56 pm wrote:I must be really tired. ::duh:: I didn't notice the sound was off on my laptop so didn't realize he was actually talking out loud. I had been trying to read his lips. ::hysterical:: Now that I hear it, he sounds like he had one too many tequilas. ::icant::

Do you mean the way he sounds on that 'shade' ig video that marie posted? That's not Adam's voice. It's a dubsmash.

As for any shade he's throwing. I had no idea that's what he was doing until I saw some others talking about it. I follow these artists, listen to the music, every now and then read about some feud but don't really have any idea who is suppose to be friends and who isn't. I just don't get the competition nature of the industry. I'm in it for the music and the fun.
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

bebeg » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:07 pm wrote:

Do you mean the way he sounds on that 'shade' ig video that marie posted? That's not Adam's voice. It's a dubsmash.

As for any shade he's throwing. I had no idea that's what he was doing until I saw some others talking about it. I follow these artists, listen to the music, every now and then read about some feud but don't really have any idea who is suppose to be friends and who isn't. I just don't get the competition nature of the industry. I'm in it for the music and the fun.
When you add the human factor, though, you're bound to have competition.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

marlock276 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:19 pm wrote:
bebeg » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:07 pm wrote:

When you add the human factor, though, you're bound to have competition.

Oh I now it's there. I just don't enjoy it. I think it diminishes what music is all about. I don't care about numbers on charts, how many albums are sold, who wins goofy radio polls or who is more 'successful' than others....whatever 'successful' means.

Which I guess is why I wasn't aware that Selena and Demi were/are feuding/fighting/whatever. They're two different artists doing their own thing.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adams favorited Demis tweet
Attachments
Skärmavbild 2015-10-24 kl. 23.40.40.png
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Hmmmmmm! I'm not only tired, but out to lunch too. ::crylaugh:: Not only that it is so hot in here, I can't even think straight.. I didn't catch on to anything with that ig video. ::argh::

I just checked the temp and it is 90 degrees in here even with all widows open and fans in front of every one of them. This is Canada for God's sake, it's supposed to be cold outside at this time of year. ::wacko::

ETA.....I'm with you too bebeg. I didn't know Selena and Demi had been fighting at one point.. But do I really care that they were. Nooooooooooooooooo ::grin::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Love that Lionel posted this... ::laughing::

lionelrichie HELLO @adele is it me you're looking for... #hello

When I played Adele's song for my niece and she sang 'hello', my niece sang 'is it me you're looking for'. ::haha::

Love the song!!!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adams costume for today
we see skin ::grin::

from grayjoey snapchat
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Black Velvet! OMG! Once again, Adam giving me what I didn't know I wanted. But, now I want the whole song.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjiXys9 ... e=youtu.be[/bbvideo]
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

bebeg » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:26 pm wrote:Black Velvet! OMG! Once again, Adam giving me what I didn't know I wanted. But, now I want the whole song.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjiXys9 ... e=youtu.be[/bbvideo]
::spaz:: I've always wanted that he sings that song (and Purple Rain). ::wub::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Looks like Ivy enjoyed the evening....

The coven @adamlambert #sister #brother [/color]

I V Y ‏@ivylevan 31m31 minutes ago
Killing this duet @adamlambert #singordie singordiekaraoke

I V Y ‏@ivylevan 19m19 minutes ago
The only person I'll share a kid with @adamlambert #trust #worthy #brother

I V Y ‏@ivylevan 16m16 minutes ago
Kid = mic
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

OMG!!!!!! ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::spaz::

I hope we get the whole thing, or at least a big slice of it! WOW!!!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

I'd love to hear Adam sing that at one of his concerts....I bet he would kill it ::spaz::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hope he will have it on TOH tour ::yes::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Wow! ::spaz:: Never in a million years would I have thought that Adam would sing this song. It was and still is one of my favorites. He blows it out of the water, and I can't wait to hear him sing the whole thing by himself. Hope he sings this on his tour, but hoping to hear it before that. ::grin::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

We got a new snippet today

singordiekaraoke
Black Velvet. Another one of @adamlambert and @ivylevan killing Black Velvet as a Duet.
@theblinddragon Ballroom at @maximmag Halloween Party.

Hope we can get all combine any tech savy peron to do it ::flowers::
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Soooooooooooo about yesterday and that ET article about DL 'squashing' the rumor....

I was 'talking' to someone on twitter and out of the blues my tweets 'appeared' as comments in their article. I was shocked and felt completely invaded. I realize that twitter is 'public' but I had never seen a media outlet copying/pasting tweets in their comments section.

I tried THREE FRIGGIN' times to have them delete them to no avail... As of this writing, they're still there!

I then reported them to twitter and received an email from twitter asking me to provide them with a government-issued ID (passport, drivers licence) which there is no way I would do!!!!! So basically, opening a 'report' with twitter is useless unless you're willing to provide them with info OVER THE INTERNET that any sane person would refuse to do.

By 8:00 p.m. last night, I was so overwhelmed by this invasion of privacy (that's how it felt), that I 'protected' my twitter account and blocked ET, turned off my computer and stayed off line until now.

I spoke with my younger son, a techie genius, who talked me off the ledge and made me realize that these things happen and that I had to let it go. He's a smooth talker, my son is! ::laughing::

So, as of now, I have 'unprotected' my 'protected' twitter account and things are back to normal. My blood pressure has come down and my heart rate has returned to normal! ::crylaugh::

All of this was very intrusive to me in an internet world that is very opened... Dichotomy at its best....
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Fair warning.... Major spam spree coming up.... ::tomato::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”