***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

A refreshing account of what went down... Quite different account than what aired on TMZ last night!!!!

2015-10-26 KROQ 106.7FM - Kevin and Bean talk to Harvey about what really happened with Demi and Adam....

https://www.audioburst.com/burst/3eff37 ... ?ref=index
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:13 pm wrote:A refreshing account of what went down... Quite different account than what aired on TMZ last night!!!!

2015-10-26 KROQ 106.7FM - Kevin and Bean talk to Harvey about what really happened with Demi and Adam....

That's really nothing new. It's what Harvey said in that initial report. And yes, it's a different approach from their show because, as i said, they love to go over the top and sensationalize stuff on the show.
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

You will notice that when Harvey answered the question, he said "it's legal" but he did not answer whether he thought it was ethical.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 54m54 minutes ago
#AnotherLonelyNight video just hit 1MILLION views!

adamlambert Magnified w my godson Riff

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Once again, Robert Downey Jr being his awesome, incredible self...

envy_coatings #cysticfibrosis #myironman #bulliescanthurtme @robertdowneyjr This is my son Daniel and he has cystic fibrosis, he is seven years old and wants nothing more to meet his idol Robert Downey Jr (aka iron man) as he has managed to get past the bullies he faces from day to day by telling them the he too has a extra special port in his chest much like iron man has his arc reactor, I am sharing this in hope that mr stark (as Daniel calls him out of the suit) could find a way to contact me on here as Daniel could really do with a little lift at the moment after a child at school has told him that all children with cf die. If this reaches him and Daniel could get a reply I hope that it could help him through his stay in hospital as it is starting to take its toll on him.

robertdowneyjr Mr. Stark here. This is for Daniel (@envy_coatings) who was having a rough day recently. When I’m in the dumps, I’ve found this little getup to be helpful. P.S. Would you like to come to the LA premiere of Captain America: Civil War as my guest? If so, have your people call my people. All the best.

The story...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rob ... mg00000067
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:13 pm wrote:A refreshing account of what went down... Quite different account than what aired on TMZ last night!!!!

Well, TMZ and that gossip site link you posted are both on crack! ::laughing:: They both have said that it is a world tour, but it is just Canada & USA according to this site. ::haha::

http://radio.com/2015/10/26/demi-lovato ... ick-jonas/

What goes around, comes around, and this may end up biting both Demi & NJ in the ass somewhere down the road. ::grin::

Adam is a bigger person than they will ever be and his tweet, shows just what a class act he is. ::heart::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Thanks for bringing this in, Bebeg....

AWWWWW! and SNIFF!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Fair warning.... major spam spree coming up!!!! ::tomato::
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:29 pm wrote:Once again, Robert Downey Jr being his awesome, incredible self...

envy_coatings #cysticfibrosis #myironman #bulliescanthurtme @robertdowneyjr This is my son Daniel and he has cystic fibrosis, he is seven years old and wants nothing more to meet his idol Robert Downey Jr (aka iron man) as he has managed to get past the bullies he faces from day to day by telling them the he too has a extra special port in his chest much like iron man has his arc reactor, I am sharing this in hope that mr stark (as Daniel calls him out of the suit) could find a way to contact me on here as Daniel could really do with a little lift at the moment after a child at school has told him that all children with cf die. If this reaches him and Daniel could get a reply I hope that it could help him through his stay in hospital as it is starting to take its toll on him.

robertdowneyjr Mr. Stark here. This is for Daniel (@envy_coatings) who was having a rough day recently. When I’m in the dumps, I’ve found this little getup to be helpful. P.S. Would you like to come to the LA premiere of Captain America: Civil War as my guest? If so, have your people call my people. All the best.

The story...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rob ... mg00000067
What a wonderful man to take the time to respond and make this little boy so happy. ::heart:: It is so sad to hear that a child can be so cruel to another child and it is so much worse when it is towards a child that has a dilibating illness, and needs friends and encouragement not hate. Bullies make my blood boil. ::angry::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:20 pm wrote:ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 54m54 minutes ago
#AnotherLonelyNight video just hit 1MILLION views!

adamlambert Magnified w my godson Riff

Awwwwwww! That is so precious. ::wub::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

... and I'm done... Back to the archives salt mines... See you there Tiki! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:40 pm wrote:Thanks for bringing this in, Bebeg....

AWWWWW! and SNIFF!!!!!

Yeah, what she said. Such a great story.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

I hope Adams fans have moved on from tour gate lol. Look I just saw it differently. I sae it as a business deal that went sour, and some douche bag decided to leak it to the media. And things were sensationalized. I think Adam was annoyed that he was swapped for NJ. But I think Demis management are at fault here, and they pushed NJ because he is more current on the radio. Although looks like ALN is going to be a big hit. And I think the third single should be TOH, and TOH should explode. Just seeing comments from people well into their 40's calling Demi a skanky bitch lol, I mean really, is that necessary? Is this highschool? I mean I guess that is why I don't go on twitter, really had enough of these petty wars, and for what, its just music it aint life and death. Anyway that is how I saw it, I feel sorry for Demi, she had to make a decision, and unfortunately some idiot leaked that, and well shit hit the fan. But hey when ALN then TOH are exploding lets see if she made the right call.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I agree with some of what you just said, Luke... But not the 'sorry for Demi' part. She's a grown-ass woman, made a business decision in a less-than-professional way, and then decided to drag Adam through the mud... This could have been handled in a classy way. "I was going to tour with Adam but felt that Nick was a better fit at the moment. It's too bad! Touring with Adam would have been great!" and that would have been that... The way she handled it was not cool!

But I have moved on with the good stuff happening... ALN got 3 adds this week (one HAC and 2 Top40) when the impact date is still weeks away.
"It is what it is!"
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:31 pm wrote:I hope Adams fans have moved on from tour gate lol. Look I just saw it differently. I sae it as a business deal that went sour, and some douche bag decided to leak it to the media. And things were sensationalized. I think Adam was annoyed that he was swapped for NJ. But I think Demis management are at fault here, and they pushed NJ because he is more current on the radio. Although looks like ALN is going to be a big hit. And I think the third single should be TOH, and TOH should explode. Just seeing comments from people well into their 40's calling Demi a skanky bitch lol, I mean really, is that necessary? Is this highschool? I mean I guess that is why I don't go on twitter, really had enough of these petty wars, and for what, its just music it aint life and death. Anyway that is how I saw it, I feel sorry for Demi, she had to make a decision, and unfortunately some idiot leaked that, and well shit hit the fan. But hey when ALN then TOH are exploding lets see if she made the right call.

Respectfully disagree with you. ::flowers:: I don't feel sorry for Demi at all. She is not a babe in the woods. She grew up in this business. She handled this whole thing poorly imo.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Carmi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:31 pm wrote:I hope Adams fans have moved on from tour gate lol. Look I just saw it differently. I sae it as a business deal that went sour, and some douche bag decided to leak it to the media. And things were sensationalized. I think Adam was annoyed that he was swapped for NJ. But I think Demis management are at fault here, and they pushed NJ because he is more current on the radio. Although looks like ALN is going to be a big hit. And I think the third single should be TOH, and TOH should explode. Just seeing comments from people well into their 40's calling Demi a skanky bitch lol, I mean really, is that necessary? Is this highschool? I mean I guess that is why I don't go on twitter, really had enough of these petty wars, and for what, its just music it aint life and death. Anyway that is how I saw it, I feel sorry for Demi, she had to make a decision, and unfortunately some idiot leaked that, and well shit hit the fan. But hey when ALN then TOH are exploding lets see if she made the right call.
Respectfully disagree with you. ::flowers:: I don't feel sorry for Demi at all. She is not a babe in the woods. She grew up in this business. She handled this whole thing poorly imo.
Oh I am not defending her at all, she could of been way more tactful. I am just saying I don't think she wanted this all over the media. I am sure Adam and Demi's team can sort this out of the public eye. I actually think Demi and Adam on tour imo would be far more appealing then Demi and Nick. While Nick is more current and is hot right now, I guess he is straight haha, and dated Demi. A lot of Demi fans I see don't want this tour anyway. I am more referring to the way Adams fanbase responsed, name calling, I didn't like that, but that's just me. Let's be as classy as Adam huh.
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

All i have to say on this bizarreness.....ALN is going to be a hit (we all know that) and TOH will be coming for the summer....HIT! BIG TIME!....and possibly 4th......Rumors........Adam is a "grown ass man" who has been in hell and high water for these past 61/2 yrs ...but wtf?..yup....he has "survived" ...Selena reference..... ::grin:: he is at "a peak"....but not even close to "the Peak" of his career .....

and to looking at this whole TMZ crap.......only a relevant artist brings this much for the hungries to feed on........so.......bottom line..........adam is relevant .......he has an incredible line of tracks that are radio friendly from TOH.........what more could we as fans or adam want......? hell he has a life time of mega bucks in his coffers......... ::haha:: he is set for life monetarily...now...his life is to bring joy to his fans and to himself........
What lucky free artist he is....... ::heart::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm wrote:
Carmi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 pm wrote:
Oh I am not defending her at all, she could of been way more tactful. I am just saying I don't think she wanted this all over the media. I am sure Adam and Demi's team can sort this out of the public eye. I actually think Demi and Adam on tour imo would be far more appealing then Demi and Nick. While Nick is more current and is hot right now, I guess he is straight haha, and dated Demi. A lot of Demi fans I see don't want this tour anyway. I am more referring to the way Adams fanbase responsed, name calling, I didn't like that, but that's just me. Let's be as classy as Adam huh.

Well, if you think that she didn't want this all over the media, then why did she tweet at Adam 'good morning" from the Sirius tweeter account? And at such an extremely early hour in LA time? That seemed childish to me. She was announcing her and Nick's tour within minutes of that tweet. Did she want to make sure Adam was up to hear it? Tacky.

And you keep saying that Nick is more current on radio. Why? Adam is current too. So is The Weeknd. Anyone on radio right now is "current" to me. Current is current imo.

I agree that Adam and Demi, under better circumstances, would have made a nice touring pair. Adam could have got the arenas that I think he deserves and maybe some new fans. And Demi would have benefitted to upping her game with Adam, the consummate professional. It would have been symbiotic imo.

FWIW I do not tweet at Demi or Adam classless tweets about this subject. I agree with you that some tweets to them by Adam fans are awful and wish fans didn't do that. But it is an imperfect world and people will do as they wish. I just hate it.

Demi never dated Nick. She dated Joe. ::thumbup::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

TBH ..... Demi probably began to be worried about following Adam.....

Who in their right mind would want to follow him ::crylaugh::

Adam is the main act ...... Not an opener .....

I really wish he could co tour with someone .....

As he has been with Queen ...... Only using his music too ......

Something like how ..... Tony Bennett & Lady GaGa have done .....

I would love to see him paired up with Pink or Katy Perry ......

However..... I don't see that happening ......

Adele has just released new music ..... She & Adam would be great together too ....

I feel sure Adam will work out an amazing tour for us ......

Adam has never disappointed ::yessss::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Demi may have just tweeted about the tour, having no idea about the Sirus interview what ever haha. She screwed up, but shes human, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Prob see soon a photo of the two of them, pretending to kill each other haha. It would of been big for Adam, an arena tour with a big time current girl like Demi. But ah well, things are looking for him anyway.

Return to “Let's Talk!”