***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

harrysnan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:23 pm wrote:Not sure if I have done this right but interesting discussion on the x factor forum uk

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2114598
That page keeps dropping off.... Weird....
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm wrote:
harrysnan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:23 pm wrote:Not sure if I have done this right but interesting discussion on the x factor forum uk

Had the same trouble. Said my flash player was out of date, but it wasn't. Had to enable my flash player in chrome and now the site works fine. Are you on your laptop? If you are just type in chrome://plugins and it should bring you to the box of listed plugins. Just enable the Adobe Flash Player to run continually if it shows disable.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:51 pm wrote:

Had the same trouble. Said my flash player was out of date, but it wasn't. Had to enable my flash player in chrome and now the site works fine. Are you on your laptop? If you are just type in chrome://plugins and it should bring you to the box of listed plugins. Just enable the Adobe Flash Player to run continually if it shows disable.
It was already enabled... Which version do you have? Mine is :
Adobe Flash Player - Version: 19.0.0.226 Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

THE X FACTOR 2015 AUDITIONS - SEANN MILEY MOORE
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiYkGYV6SXc[/bbvideo]

This is the one they are talking about. It's his audition video. He really is good, and his operatic version of The Show Must Go On kept you spell bound. No wonder they are comparing him to Adam, but as much as I enjoyed it, Adam knocks it out of the park.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:59 pm wrote:

Same one, but Chrome was the problem, not my flash player. I thought it might be your problem too so I don't know why you are having problems with it dropping off.

In case you missed it, I posted a video of the singer they are talking about on the previous page. ::smile::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:23 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:59 pm wrote:

Same one, but Chrome was the problem, not my flash player. I thought it might be your problem too so I don't know why you are having problems with it dropping off.

In case you missed it, I posted a video of the singer they are talking about on the previous page. ::smile::
I saw and I watched it. He's awesome!
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

I was going to try to stay up to see Adam's Halloween costume tonight, but my sister was out late last night at a concert, and I was babysitting my nephews. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep here. I need sleep. I'll check in before I go to work tomorrow. Goodnight!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Paula » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:04 pm wrote:I was going to try to stay up to see Adam's Halloween costume tonight, but my sister was out late last night at a concert, and I was babysitting my nephews. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep here. I need sleep. I'll check in before I go to work tomorrow. Goodnight!
Goodnight Paula! Sweet Adam dreams. ::smile::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Marie............On the Chrome://plugins, I put it back on disable and check marked the always allow to run box, and I noticed a big difference on the digital spy link page. Where just enabling stabalized the page, leaving it on disable and check marking the always allowed to run brought up picture gifs, that didn't show up previously.

Afraid my instructions here was wrong, as I went by what their instructions said, but not by the picture. You cannot enable and then click the always run box. The picture clearly shows that it is on disable with the box checked, so maybe you could try that. ::smile::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Kathy Katz Retweeted
Nadine ♐ ‏@citygirl36 7h7 hours ago
Freddie Mercury May Have Had His Problems, But This Is Amazing. http://www.tickld.com/x/did/freddie-mer ... is-amazing … via @tickld

Bringing this here, because it is truly a heartbreaking/heartwarming story about Freddie Mercury by Sir Elton John. It really is a must read.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:57 pm wrote:Kathy Katz Retweeted
Nadine ♐ ‏@citygirl36 7h7 hours ago
Freddie Mercury May Have Had His Problems, But This Is Amazing. http://www.tickld.com/x/did/freddie-mer ... is-amazing … via @tickld

Bringing this here, because it is truly a heartbreaking/heartwarming story about Freddie Mercury by Sir Elton John. It really is a must read.

I know! It brought a whole new side of Freddie's sweetness into the forefront! ::crying::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I think Freddie was a very, very complicated person ::crying::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:11 am wrote:I think Freddie was a very, very complicated person ::crying::
Yup! From being a diva (and not in a good way) to doing the sweetest things for people.

He once made a 'surprise' tape of all of Brian's solo parts and gave it to him (after autographing it! ::haha:: )

When Brian was in the hospital for a lengthy time with hepatitis, he started worrying about the band moving on without him. Freddie went to see him in the hospital and told him not to worry, just get well and that the band would wait for him.

On the other hand, there are many stories of Brian having to go behind Freddie to smooth feathers after Freddie threw fits when something went wrong during a show and wiping the floor with the crew.
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Freddie also was a very lonely man and that probably accounted for him being a complicated one as well.

This from Freddie..........You can have everything in the world and still be the loneliest man
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

North American members:

Remember that we turn the clocks back one hour tonight!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Thanks for the reminder; I always forget lol. I've been doing this how many years now??? ::whut::

Completely OT, is there a secret to registering at ATOP? I've tried 2 or 3 times now, starting during our emergency stay over there, and again today, but it won't take me past the agreeing to the terms of their policy. When I click on Continue, nothing happens....the screen just stays as is. Thinking that maybe it registered me anyway, I try to login, but it tells me it doesn't recognize my email.

I'm not sure what else to do. I can read over there, which is great, but I'd love to post every now and then.

Their board doesn't like me ::cryblownose:: ::cryblownose::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

FAIR WARNING: Major spam spree coming your way... ::tomato::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

.... and all done!!!! ::yessss::
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

FYI a while off, but I well be at the NZ show. Might take some vids. Or I could a live stream thing. Just a heads up.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

3ku1 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:26 pm wrote:FYI a while off, but I well be at the NZ show. Might take some vids. Or I could a live stream thing. Just a heads up.
Oh? Live stream thing? What New Zealand show?
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”