The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Hi guys, just wanted to check in and say this site is fantastic! Thanks Marie for the new site.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Stardust Glamour:6167 wrote:I had no idea you guys were here till I saw the new thread at top of idf!  Yay!  And hello. :)
Welcome to our new home Stardust. :flowers: So glad you found us. :Smile: Marie originally posted in the This & That Thread, but decided to open a new one, because not everyone reads that thread. Makes it much easier for everyone to find their way here.  :Smile:
svca

Post by svca »

Marie, if it's not too much trouble....and when you get the chance.....

can you post your step-by-step instructions for bringing posts over from IDF in the OP so they're easily accessible for those who want to help bring over schtuff??

Could that sentence possibly have been any longer??  :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Lizziek:6173 wrote:Hi guys, just wanted to check in and say this site is fantastic! Thanks Marie for the new site.
Welcome to our new home Lizziek. :flowers: Marie will be so pleased to hear that. :Smile: Make yourself at home. :Smile:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6175 wrote:Marie, if it's not too much trouble....and when you get the chance.....

can you post your step-by-step instructions for bringing posts over from IDF in the OP so they're easily accessible for those who want to help bring over schtuff??

Could that sentence possibly have been any longer??  :laugh:
svca...Marie had to go out, but I will make sure she doesn't miss this message. She'll be back in an hour or so. Now I'll go back and read your other post, that I haven't read yet.
:Smile:  :laugh:
svca

Post by svca »

Lizziek:6173 wrote:Hi guys, just wanted to check in and say this site is fantastic! Thanks Marie for the new site.

Hey, welcome!  And I love your avi...so cute.

Now I want a glass of wine  :tantrum:

:lmfao:  :lmfao:
Stardust Glamour

Post by Stardust Glamour »

Also forgot to say a big THANK YOU, Marie... and to all who are helping put this site together.  

(Why do I not see a regular "reply" button with the emoticons, etc.?)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6165 wrote:Lol, Tiki, are you laughing at my ineptitude???

BTW, sorry I missed your PM's....I followed Marie's example and took a nap.  I'm exhausted from my week.  Add to that all the excitement from this morning and our move, and I just woke up about 30 minutes ago.

This will be me at midnight tonight  :wut:  :wut:

ETA:  Tiki, I noticed L2L posted in Marie's thread over at IDF that she was having trouble with her registry over here....maybe you could help her?  Is she in the new thread Marie put up?  I'll go check it out and see what I can do.
I will go and see if I can see what is going on.
:Smile:

Checked, svca, and it is beyond my capabilities.  I will let Marie know to go over there when she gets back. :Smile:
svca

Post by svca »

Tiki:6180 wrote:

BTW, sorry I missed your PM's....I followed Marie's example and took a nap.  I'm exhausted from my week.  Add to that all the excitement from this morning and our move, and I just woke up about 30 minutes ago.

ETA:  Tiki, I noticed L2L posted in Marie's thread over at IDF that she was having trouble with her registry over here....maybe you could help her?  Is she in the new thread Marie put up?  I'll go check it out and see what I can do.

Checked, svca, and it is beyond my capabilities.  I will let Marie know to go over there when she gets back. :Smile:

I think Bebeg was trying to help her...I think L2L registered with the "under 13" option lol and the site told her she needed a guardian's signature.

I hope she finds her way over here...I enjoy her posts.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca....I put Marie's instruction post in the OP.  I am not sure why the red didn't show up, but I will let her beauty it up when she gets back.  I wasn't sure I could add anything in her reserved posts, so was surprised that it went in.
:laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6183 wrote:
Tiki:6180 wrote:

I think Bebeg was trying to help her...I think L2L registered with the "under 13" option lol and the site told her she needed a guardian's signature.

I hope she finds her way over here...I enjoy her posts.

Yes, I read that. Unfortunately that is beyond my capabilities, but I have left Marie a message to go over there when she gets back to let L2L know she is back and how to get her registered.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Thanks svca for answering L2L. :hug:   :oops:      Some help I am,I  forgot to click the reply button so she would get my message.  It was still there when I went over again now.  Glad I went over.: Not that it was any help, but at least she knows we care.
svca

Post by svca »

Tiki:6186 wrote:Thanks svca for answering L2L. :hug:   :oops:      Some help I am,I  forgot to click the reply button so she would get my message.  It was still there when I went over again now.  Glad I went over.: Not that it was any help, but at least she knows we care.

Heh, no problem....just don't want anybody to feel left out....I hate that.

Thanks for posting the instructions in the OP.  Since we're so chatty (read SVCA is chatty), I didn't want those helpful instructions (which I haven't quite mastered yet lol) to get buried.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

TESTING....TESTING.....TESTING !!!

I think ....Imma here !!! :)
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6190 wrote:
Tiki:6186 wrote:Thanks svca for answering L2L. :hug:   :oops:      Some help I am,I  forgot to click the reply button so she would get my message.  It was still there when I went over again now.  Glad I went over.: Not that it was any help, but at least she knows we care.

Heh, no problem....just don't want anybody to feel left out....I hate that.

Thanks for posting the instructions in the OP.  Since we're so chatty (read SVCA is chatty), I didn't want those helpful instructions (which I haven't quite mastered yet lol) to get buried.

You chatty? Had me fooled.:lmfao:  :lmfao: Anyway, L2L can now re-register.  Left her a msg. at IDF, so we might see her yet tonight.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk:6191 wrote:TESTING....TESTING.....TESTING !!!

Welcome L2L :flowers:  You made it.   :thumbsup: I just posted to svca that you could re-register tonight and we might see you tonight and you were already here. :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki:6193 wrote:
Love2Lurk:6191 wrote:TESTING....TESTING.....TESTING !!!

Welcome L2L :flowers:  You made it.   :thumbsup: I just posted to svca that you could re-register tonight and we might see you tonight and you were already here. :laugh:
 svca will be so happy to see you. :Smile:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Hey guys.....

I just posted a quick reply....up there^^^^

Can you guys see it....or....Do I do something else ???

I need to go to the OP and read the instructions !!!

TY Marie....and everyone....for all you do !!

This is a wonderful new home...I just need to learn how to use it !! LOL !!!
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
svca

Post by svca »

Yeah, L2L is here   :celebrate:  :celebrate:  :celebrate:

I'm so happy you found us, you're an important part of our family  :hug:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

L2L read the post above the one you just posted.  I screwed it up a little, but you will figure it out. :Smile:

Return to “Let's Talk!”