***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:34 am wrote:Bebeg: You win post of the YEAR!!!!! ::crying:: ::cryblownose::
Yes she does! What a heartwarming story and this just goes to show there is still good in this crazy world and what a wonderful man/cop he was with these children and on top of that these kids will remember Shaq's words for the rest of their lives. ::cryblownose::
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

I now have proof that the apples don't fall far from the tree. My 30-yr-old daughter is proclaiming her delight that she's scored 10 Pearl Jam fan club tickets for their tour. (I see a baby-sitting gig coming up.)
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

bebeg » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 am wrote:How great is this?!? And what a wonderful memory for these kids.

Gainesville Police get report of kids playing too loudly and respond....

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6gPp4Ra4_g[/bbvideo]

The police return with a special surprise. In a world filled with stories about the bad things police do and the full of themselves athletes, how great to see the other side. Some heroes are police and basketball players....

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4qyJFJmbI[/bbvideo]
As a Floridian, I'm glad Florida finally makes national news for something NOT embarrassing and idiotic! ::clapbig::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

After listening to three radio streams yesterday, trying to rip all of Adam's interviews, I had a headache the size of Canada! So, I took some Tylenol and figured I'd take a disco nap... I slept for TWELVE STRAIGHT HOURS!!!!!

So, now, I've done the OPs updates for videos that came in during that time, updated the reviews, went through my twitter feed and am now ready to SPAM THE CRAP out of MTT....

::coffee::

Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

... and all done... for now... ::winking::

Breakfast and then I attack the Treasure Chest of Links!!!!

"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I will try to show the same enthusiasm and dedication tomorrow when I"m supposed to clean the bathrooms and do laundry ::nauseous:: ::nauseous::

Ok, never mind.....not gonna happen ::haha:: ::haha::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

My Internet is very iffy... I've done the 'important' stuff...

The OP's have been updated. Soundclouds brought in for the audio streams for Sydney ONE... Reviews done... Info for Sydney TWO done...

I'll try to bring in the tweets I favorited...

I have to leave at 6:30 p.m. for my granddaughter's haftala (candle lighting ceremony)... Will probably just come home and go to sleep so I can get up for Sydney TWO and hoping my internet provider has fixed its sh*t!!!! ::argh::
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 pm wrote:My Internet is very iffy... I've done the 'important' stuff...

The OP's have been updated. Soundclouds brought in for the audio streams for Sydney ONE... Reviews done... Info for Sydney TWO done...

I have to leave at 6:30 p.m. for my granddaughter's haftala (candle lighting ceremony)... Will probably just come home and go to sleep so I can get up for Sydney TWO and hoping my internet provider has fixed its sh*t!!!! ::argh::
Anything you retweeted in the last while has been brought in, and some were already here......posted this morning. ::grin:: Have a nice sleep! ::yes::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 pm wrote:My Internet is very iffy... I've done the 'important' stuff...

Anything you retweeted in the last while has been brought in, and some were already here......posted this morning. ::grin:: Have a nice sleep! ::yes::
Thanks! I saw!!!! Which helped me get rid of a boatload of them! ::highfive:: ::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Anyone need a friendship collar for their cat!
The faces on these cats is priceless! ::hysterical::

Shop: http://bit.ly/1PHp3yl
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:40 pm wrote:
Tiki » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 pm wrote:

Thanks! I saw!!!! Which helped me get rid of a boatload of them! ::highfive:: ::hugkissblush::
You're welcome! Thought I was bringing in another concert. ::icant:: ::friendsLOL::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Back from granddaughter's thingamajig...

OK, everything is up-to-date.

I'm off to try to get a few hours sleep before the concert....

::zzzzz:: ::sleep::
"It is what it is!"
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

I'm back from grandbaby's first birthday party. She absolutely loved having a cupcake for the first time. When she feeds herself, half the stuff gets handed to the dog. No way on that cupcake. Everything went into her mouth.

I'm pretty sure my memory says I was feeding my one-year-olds mostly with jarred baby food via spoon, and not so much finger food (other than those little sausages from Gerber). I seem to remember a lot of time spoon-feeding kids. (The first two were fifteen months apart, so memory could be suspect.)
svca

Post by svca »

Yeah, no cupcakes for my 1-year olds lol...baby food, no sugary stuff just yet.

Sure is fun when you see those pics with those little faces smeared with frosting though ::wub::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Off to do some vegging in front of the TV, trying to catch up on series I left aside for You-Know-Who! ::winking::

Tomorrow, we get the day off!!!! ::wootwave::
"It is what it is!"
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

madamimadam » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:57 am wrote:After listening to three radio streams yesterday, trying to rip all of Adam's interviews, I had a headache the size of Canada! So, I took some Tylenol and figured I'd take a disco nap... I slept for TWELVE STRAIGHT HOURS!!!!!

So, now, I've done the OPs updates for videos that came in during that time, updated the reviews, went through my twitter feed and am now ready to SPAM THE CRAP out of MTT....

Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!
Marie . . . don't forget to TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

madamimadam » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:16 pm wrote:Back from granddaughter's thingamajig...

OK, everything is up-to-date.

I'm off to try to get a few hours sleep before the concert....

::zzzzz:: ::sleep::
Once again, thanks for all you do, Marie! ::huggy:: ::flowers::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Having the crappiest of crappy days today... A friend of mine (we've been friends for over 40 years) is dying of pancreatic cancer. Another friend of mine's grandchild was just diagnosed with autism...

I'm going to bed and hiding under my blankets for a few hours...

I'll try to do updates later.
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:38 pm wrote:Having the crappiest of crappy days today... A friend of mine (we've been friends for over 40 years) is dying of pancreatic cancer. Another friend of mine's grandchild was just diagnosed with autism...

OMG! Marie...I am so sorry to hear this ::huggy:: and of all days I fell asleep after lunch and just woke up now. Don't worry about doing updates. You have enough on your plate. I'll get right on the updates that I find in my feed. ::smile::
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:38 pm wrote:Having the crappiest of crappy days today... A friend of mine (we've been friends for over 40 years) is dying of pancreatic cancer. Another friend of mine's grandchild was just diagnosed with autism...

::huggy:: Sending you tons of love & light, Marie.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.

Return to “Let's Talk!”