Competition TV Shows - AI, The Voice, XFactor, etc.

3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Love Qal in the finalie. Good chance to promote Qal.summer tour. Guess depends on.availability.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

3ku1 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:51 pm wrote:Love Qal in the finalie. Good chance to promote Qal.summer tour. Guess depends on.availability.
If Adam's performing I'd rather he be promoting his own music.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

bebeg » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:03 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:51 pm wrote:Love Qal in the finalie. Good chance to promote Qal.summer tour. Guess depends on.availability.
Yeah me too. But just thought be a cool.full.circle moment. Maybe he could do both
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Good to hear that he will be part of the finale !!!

Should be a great ending to a really good show ::thumbsup::

So hard to think AI is over ::cryblownose::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Love2Lurk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:11 pm wrote:Good to hear that he will be part of the finale !!!

Should be a great ending to a really good show ::thumbsup::

So hard to think AI is over ::cryblownose::

I thought it wasn't a definite that he was part of the finale? (Just a really really strong probability, lol)
In one of the interviews he gave, he said he would be making an appearance on Idol "soon". Is the finale soon?
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

I don't think it is definite when he will be on, but checking his schedule it would have to be in 2 weeks or the finale week.Good news is he said he would be on. ::thumbsup:: ::wub::
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Hrithika » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:22 pm wrote:mmadamimadamm Retweetade
ѕαrαн ‎@goldandleather
@Lolly_zzz he showed the cover of People and said 'some of those faces will be on the finale' lol
2:15 AM - 4 Mar 2016
It might be a good posssibility that he will be on the finale but to state it as fact like the other person did on twitter and getting everyone excited for 5 minutes is not the best idea. ::rolleyes::

From what I have learned they will have all winners from the previous seasons on stage during the finale days and many other contestants too. So he might get more attention when he will be on in two weeks and perform his new single and perhaps doing some judging - like Kelly Clarkson did. (Of course the best thing would be both....)
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Sabine » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:58 am wrote:
ѕαrαн ‎@goldandleather
@Lolly_zzz he showed the cover of People and said 'some of those faces will be on the finale' lol
It might be a good posssibility that he will be on the finale but to state it as fact like the other person did on twitter and getting everyone excited for 5 minutes is not the best idea. ::rolleyes::

From what I have learned they will have all winners from the previous seasons on stage during the finale days and many other contestants too. So he might get more attention when he will be on in two weeks and perform his new single and perhaps doing some judging - like Kelly Clarkson did. (Of course the best thing would be both....)

Are you saying that it's definite that he's going to be on in two weeks.
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

bebeg » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:17 am wrote:
ѕαrαн ‎@goldandleather

No, I am not. But I am not following Idol and from what I understand the only other possibility for Adam would be on the 17th because of his schedule.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Sabine » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 am wrote:
ѕαrαн ‎@goldandleather

No, I am not. But I am not following Idol and from what I understand the only other possibility for Adam would be on the 17th because of his schedule.
Oh Okay. The way you worded it it sounded like you were saying he was going to be on in two weeks. But, you're right, he does have some time in two weeks.

But....I know Neil is getting married soon (don't know when). He could have kept some days open for Neil's wedding.

I'm still going with - he'll be part of the three day finale.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Reposting the picture, just so it shows who are on the cover of People it case it was missed. ::smile::

Last night I really didn't have time to absorb Ryan's announcement , too busy with bringing in the tweets, but I would guess by his announcement that Adam will be on the finale. The Finale runs for 3 nights starting Apr. 5, and Adam has nothing scheduled during that time. Also his concert the night before is in LA.

As far as the others, I'm pretty sure Kelly won't be on the Finale as if I remember correctly she said she was due in 7 weeks, which brings it to the time of the 3 night Finale. Carrie & Jennifer will be on I am sure as their careers are big, unless of course it didn't fit their schedule, but Idol knew a long time ago that this would be the end and Idol would want to make sure they are on. Could even be the reason for the shortened schedule to get everyone on before summer concerts start. ::thinking::

So the only others are the judges. As far as I know Randy & Paula have committed, but I haven't heard for sure if Simon has committed yet. But I am sure he will in the end unless something major happens. This is of course just my lowly opinion! ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

bebeg » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:03 pm wrote:
I agree. And I really do think that if he's on, it WILL be with his own music.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Paula » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:59 pm wrote:
I agree as well, but since Adam ended his season with Queen and since he is now a lead singer for them, Idol may have that it mind. But either way, Adam can still promote his own music because Queen has played both Lucy and Ghost Town on their last tour together.
But it sure would be nice to just see Adam, owning that Idol stage and bringing the house down one last time. Because no one forgets an Adam performance. ::wub::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ADAM LAMBERT Retweeted
American Idol ‏@AmericanIdol 2h2 hours ago
Grab the #Idol special collector's issue of @people magazine now!
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

bebeg » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:06 pm wrote:
Sabine » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 am wrote:
ѕαrαн ‎@goldandleather

Oh Okay. The way you worded it it sounded like you were saying he was going to be on in two weeks. But, you're right, he does have some time in two weeks.

But....I know Neil is getting married soon (don't know when). He could have kept some days open for Neil's wedding.

I'm still going with - he'll be part of the three day finale.
I think Neil is getting married on the 19th. So there would probably be a few days prior to that for celebrating, getting things done, etc. Can you imagine that bachelor party??
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Tiki » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:51 pm wrote:
I agree as well, but since Adam ended his season with Queen and since he is now a lead singer for them, Idol may have that it mind. But either way, Adam can still promote his own music because Queen has played both Lucy and Ghost Town on their last tour together.
But it sure would be nice to just see Adam, owning that Idol stage and bringing the house down one last time. Because no one forgets an Adam performance. ::wub::

My 2 cents...I want Adam to perform alone. Just him. No QAL. Not that I don't appreciate what QAL has brought the world with their collaboration with Adam. I just want it to be Adam on Idol.

BTW Tiki, Lucy was never performed with QAL. Boy, would I love to hear that though. Now that HAS to happen during the summer festivals. ::spaz::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Adam well prob perform Toh on the finalie.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:29 pm wrote:Adam well prob perform Toh on the finalie.

Hope so. I would love that. ::thumbsup::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Carmi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 pm wrote:

My 2 cents...I want Adam to perform alone. Just him. No QAL. Not that I don't appreciate what QAL has brought the world with their collaboration with Adam. I just want it to be Adam on Idol.

BTW Tiki, Lucy was never performed with QAL. Boy, would I love to hear that though. Now that HAS to happen during the summer festivals. ::spaz::
You're right Carmi. My error. Thanks for setting that straight. ::flowers:: Want to hear that done with Queen so badly. I love that song. ::smile::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Carmi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 pm wrote:

Same. Idol brought us solo Adam, so I hope that we get solo Adam on the finale.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Moved from Let's Talk! to The Lesser Used Threads on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am by madamimadam

Return to “The Lesser Used Threads”