"Ghost Town" First Single

hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

bebeg:12852 wrote:
hotouthere:12851 wrote:Love that interview and something I find interesting is that he say's he uses some special power in the song.  I am very curious about what he is talking about.  Maybe he does the whistling during live performance!?  That would be awesome! :whistle:
No, he was joking about ginger's having special powers.  And apparently he said in another interview that someone else is whistling but it's a secret.
I know what you are talking about but he says something about using his special powers in the song,  I get the feeling that there is something we don't know yet!  

Had to edit this as I quoted what he said incorrectly!
svca

Post by svca »

Oh, thanks you guys  :kiss:

See, that was an awesome interview; I love when they just kind of let Adam run with.  And the interviewer guy seemed really interested, not just phoning it in.

I could listen to Adam all day

:wub:

I really, really, really hope he gets to tour with this album, and that the album is a huge success for him.

He works his ass off, he so deserves it.  Even my hubby told me the other day that Adam needs to take a vacation "he works too hard" lol.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

hotouthere:12853 wrote:
bebeg:12852 wrote:
hotouthere:12851 wrote:Love that interview and something I find interesting is that he say's he uses some special power in the song.  I am very curious about what he is talking about.  Maybe he does the whistling during live performance!?  That would be awesome! :whistle:
No, he was joking about ginger's having special powers.  And apparently he said in another interview that someone else is whistling but it's a secret.
I know what you are talking about but he says something about using his special powers in the song,  I get the feeling that there is something we don't know yet!  

Had to edit this as I quoted what he said incorrectly!
I think you're taking it way too literally.  The other dj says 'you couldn't have recorded a song like this if you didn't have special powers' and Adam says 'yea exactly' and laughs.  They were just having fun with 'gingers have special powers'
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

svca:12854 wrote:Oh, thanks you guys  :kiss:

See, that was an awesome interview; I love when they just kind of let Adam run with.  And the interviewer guy seemed really interested, not just phoning it in.

I could listen to Adam all day

:wub:

I really, really, really hope he gets to tour with this album, and that the album is a huge success for him.

He works his ass off, he so deserves it.  Even my hubby told me the other day that Adam needs to take a vacation "he works too hard" lol.
This DJ just brings up a subject and then lets Adam run with it.  He isn't so "full of himself" like some DJ's who spend the whole time spitting out ridiculous, embarrassing, and basically insulting jokes.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Sorry if this has been posted.....seems there is mystery whistler   :whistle:

This is curious.......we will see...who is doing the whistling.......

So ....any guesses ...... :thinks:  :laugh:

Maliha Sallahuddin ‏@Maliha_Sallah  
@shoshannastone hi! When we asked Adam about who was whistling he said its not him but its a secret.So will you guys ever reveal it?

shoshanna stone
‏@shoshannastone   @Maliha_Sallah wait and see ;)
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

thefilmqueen  ·  1h 1 hour ago
#np Ghost Town by @adamlambert on @kiis1027fm in LA! Thank you KIIS! #ghosttownadamlambert…

TALCvids  ·  31m 31 minutes ago
Concise info  >> Shazam, Spotify and Radio Updates for 'Ghost Town' (4/25) http://wp.me/p24mml-13u
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Love2Lurk:12859 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted.....seems there is mystery whistler   :whistle:

This is curious.......we will see...who is doing the whistling.......

So ....any guesses ...... :thinks:  :laugh:

Maliha Sallahuddin ‏@Maliha_Sallah  
@shoshannastone hi! When we asked Adam about who was whistling he said its not him but its a secret.So will you guys ever reveal it?

shoshanna stone
‏@shoshannastone   @Maliha_Sallah wait and see ;)

Maybe the whistler is ...JLaw....as with the Mockingjay in The Hunger Games !!!  :whistle:
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg:12849 wrote:
svca:12844 wrote:Question (since I'm so far behind on all the interviews):

Which interview was it where he sang the snippet of Ghost Town?  I'm assuming that's where the gif is from (that Marie posted above).

I watched the interview with Ryan, but haven't watched all the other ones, since they basically all ask the same questions lol.

TIA  :hug:
He sang a line from The Original High during this interview.  This is definitely my favorite of the week...

[youtube][/youtube]
Just finished watching the vid and what a great interview. :thumbsup:  They certainly were having a lot of fun and Adam just cracked me right up with the Chi in the handbag bit. :lmfao:

That boy just loves to tease with that little snippet from the Original High single.
 :laugh: Gotta love him. :wub:
Rami

Post by Rami »

We'll probably see who whistles in the music video..

Imagine.. the chorus is about to kick in.. a portrait of Brian May whistling

haha jk
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Rami:12878 wrote:We'll probably see who whistles in the music video..

haha jk

I think we will too..........

I have been trying to think of some well know .....whistlers .....

The one that comes to my mind is.....Axel Rose.....

He whistles the opening Guns N' Roses - Patience  :whistle:  I think he still does   :whistle:

That would be cool  :thumbsup:
Paula

Post by Paula »

Not him whistling in the song. I read somewhere where he says he can't whistle.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
svca

Post by svca »

Paula:12883 wrote:

heh, finally something Adam and I have in common  :thumbsup:

I can't whistle, either....I just end up blowing air, lol.  :lmfao:
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca:12884 wrote:
Paula:12883 wrote:

heh, finally something Adam and I have in common  :thumbsup:

I can't whistle, either....I just end up blowing air, lol.  :lmfao:
You know what's funny, is that I used to be able to whistle. Now though? PSH! No way! :laugh:
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

SASpurs21Fan  ·  12h 12 hours ago
WHATTTT?!! Only 40 LIKES?! I hitttt it!
USA TODAY Life re new music from Adam Lambert

mmadamimadamm  ·  2h 2 hours ago
thefilmqueenvideos IG Vid of GT being played!!!!

MusicRockz2014  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Hey @MaxwellsHouse! It was nice to finally meet you in person. Thank you for everything, you're awesome. Had fun talking to you about Adam!

MusicRockz2014  ·  1h 1 hour ago
If you haven't yet, make sure to take a look at my review of @adamlambert's single #GhostTown! http://brokenrecordsonline.com/reviews/ ... gle-review

MusicRockz2014  ·  58m 58 minutes ago
#Glamberts! Stay tuned for a review of @adamlambert's video for #GhostTown! I may have a special guest's opinion ☺️

IvaaLambert  ·  1h 1 hour ago
ADAM LAMBERT'S OFFICIAL FB POST !!!!!!! … Ghost Town video is directed by Hype Williams. Premieres next week!!

B104  ·  38m 38 minutes ago
#WhatShouldPlayNext on B104? Nick Jonas, @falloutboy or @DavidGuetta? Vote @ http://ftur.io/3pgM2v  #np

PattiHum  ·  19m 19 minutes ago
My visiting 30 something son just freaked out, in a very good way, to the #GhostTown chorus! Such a guy song! 😜 @adamlambert
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

PopCrush ‏@PopCrush  · 7m7 minutes ago  
Which #GhostTown song is your fave? Vote @adamlambert or @Madonna --> http://popcrush.com/adam-lambert-madonn ... song-poll/ … pic.twitter.com/lKsIKbeHYg

you knew this was going to happen  :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Love2Lurk:12881 wrote:

haha jk

He whistles the opening Guns N' Roses - Patience  :whistle:  I think he still does   :whistle:

There is a list of professional whistlers that do cd work, on the net, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is someone we know  especially what with shosh's tweet.   :Smile:  Just haven't got a clue though. :laugh:

ETA....Didn't sound like Axel's whistle though, but then it's been awhile since I have listened to that song.  It was one of my favorites.
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Tiki:12897 wrote:

haha jk

There is a list of professional whistlers that do cd work, on the net, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is someone we know  especially what with shosh's tweet.   :Smile:  Just haven't got a clue though. :laugh:

ETA....Didn't sound like Axel's whistle though, but then it's been awhile since I have listened to that song.  It was one of my favorites.
wouldn't it be a bit ironic that it was MM or Shellback.......closeted whistlers..... and it's their comin' out ...... :whistle:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:12902 wrote:

haha jk

wouldn't it be a bit ironic that it was MM or Shellback.......closeted whistlers..... and it's their comin' out ...... :whistle:
:lmfao: That would be too funny, especially with all of trying to figure out who is doing the whistling. :laugh:  Love your thinking. :stir:
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Tiki:12903 wrote:
Sealuv:12902 wrote:

haha jk

:lmfao: That would be too funny, especially with all of trying to figure out who is doing the whistling. :laugh:  Love your thinking. :stir:

Over the years...there have been many songs with whistling in them.....

I think this video will be a throwback...somewhat.....

with all of Adam's  B & W IGs of late ....his mention of ....James Dean & Elvis.... Dr. Bri Elvis pics.....

It seems Elvis whistled in a song or two.....many artists have whistles in their songs.....

Whoever it is....I think it will be a fun surprise for us all  :thumbsup:  can't wait to see  :wub:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Adam Lambert - "Ghost Town" [Official Lyric Video]

Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2015 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2015 Adam Music”