***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Aviddem » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:27 pm wrote:Dr. Cockburn, Urologist in Tampa FL. I kid you not ::hysterical::
OK, you win the prize!!!!!

::roll:: ::roll:: ::roll::
"It is what it is!"
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Aviddem » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:27 pm wrote:Dr. Cockburn, Urologist in Tampa FL. I kid you not ::hysterical::
That's awesome! ::banana::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Sabine » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:42 pm wrote:Did you hear Demi got in trouble, because she did not get clearance for samples of a bands song? I like her, but she has to be careful, she has been gliding very thin to the surface lately. She doesn't want to get Taylor Swift's rep ::grin:: .
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/98 ... um=twitter

This ain't no joke. Demi Lovato + Nick Jonas charging $10,000 for VIP Experience

Demi: The Ultimate VIP Dressing Room Package - $10,000 USD
Nick: VIP Ping Pong Package - $3500 USD

- Does NOT include a concert ticket: a separate concert ticket is required

I am happy that Adam is not involved in this mess. ::thumbdown::
Although I still believe there's a lot we don't know about what did or didn't happen and I'm disappointed that I wasn't buying tickets this week for the concert 45 min from my house, I too am glad he's not involved in what may turn out to be a mess.

Everything happens for a reason....
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

For those of you who are into that kind of thing and are bored... Best we can figure out is Adam took one of two flights from San Francisco....

United 889 - Left at 11:53 a.m. PST - Arriving Beijing on Sunday at 3:38 p.m. CST +1

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL889

http://www.flightradar24.com/UAL889/7ea8f70

OR

Air China 986 - Left at 2:04 p.m. PST - Arriving Beijing on Sunday at 5:26 p.m. CST +1

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/CCA986

http://www.flightradar24.com/CCA986/7eac409

Have fun!!!! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

FYI this is where Adam well be performing next year in NZ, Auckland.
foo-fighters2-facebook.jpg
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, I got to see Mr. Gorgeous at the Beijing Airport, pics and video!!!!

Now I'm off to ::sleep::

6:00 a.m. for me... I am a nut job!!!!!

::wacko::
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

Awww, good. I'm glad that he got there safe & sound. Our Chinese babies will take good care of him over there. ::wub::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

yes i think they do there are so much airport pics coming ...........
i feeling a bit exhausted need to clean my apartment but i am stuck embedding things

see lots of love

Weather in Beijing now:
4°C / 38°F
Clear with periodic clouds

Hope he is warm must take care of that voice ::yes:: of his .
svca

Post by svca »

So happy Adam made it safely to China ::clapbig::

Luke, that looks like a BIG venue...are you getting excited about your concert?

I've only been to 2 Adam concerts...the Idol concert here in San Jose and the QAL concert here in San jose....sense a theme????

I'm actually ok with just watching the concerts on my trusty laptop...less people, less distraction and I can watch just the songs I want to, plus I love reading all the excited tweets we get. ::thumbup::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::grin::

all you talk about certain names thought this was suitable for that mood ::whistle::

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:02 pm wrote:::grin::

all you talk about certain names thought this was suitable for that mood ::whistle::

::hysterical:: ::icant:: ::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

In case you missed it... There have been some incredibly rude fans attacking Shoshanna directly. Unbelievable crap being tweeted at her. So she ended up blocking some fans... Things have calmed down now, but I did tweet her this...

mmadamimadamm 5m5 minutes ago
@shoshannastone Maybe pass this on to some fans. BTW, does he ever pull the bambi eyes for being late on you ? LOL!

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--2uOB027E[/bbvideo]

and she answered me... ::roll::

shoshannastone 4m4 minutes ago
@mmadamimadamm lol. Doesn't work on me, we know each other too well for that!

She's a stronger woman than I'll ever be... He'd slay me every friggin' time! I should know! My two sons have the bambi eyes too!!!!

::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Don't want to continue whatever the problem was, but can I ask...what were they attacking her for? I just don't get some people. ::no::
svca

Post by svca »

I'm not on twitter, but from what I can see when people bring in tweets, some fans are under the impression they could run Adam's career much better than Shosh and WB.

I always shake my head at some of the questions she gets asked... when nobody but Adam's team knows what's going on behind the scenes. ::no::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Why are anyone tweeting Adams Publicist, about add dates. Or when they are pushing the single on UK radio e.t.c. That is none of their business lol. I am sorry the main role of a fan, is to stan, buy the artists music, request when asked, and go to their concert. I can never get this over invested fan. I would never go Listin Women it is your fault the Great Wall in China fell down!! I mean really.
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

At the risk of possibly insulting some of our posters....I wonder how old these Twitter twits are? They sound like they are very young and think they know what's best. Of course, I could be totally wrong.
Reminds me of some of the tweets that are on Adam's Twitter or Instagram, where the same poster keeps reposting the same thing over and over and getting mad when he doesn't respond. Makes me think they're around 12.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:39 pm wrote:Why are anyone tweeting Adams Publicist, about add dates. Or when they are pushing the single on UK radio e.t.c. That is none of their business lol. I am sorry the main role of a fan, is to stan, buy the artists music, request when asked, and go to their concert. I can never get this over invested fan. I would never go Listin Women it is your fault the Great Wall in China fell down!! I mean really.

Maybe the better question is, why did she make herself accessible to begin with? ::thumbup::

She gets clobbered regularly and I think that it is sad. No one deserves that. I just have no idea why she doesn't stop dealing with crazy fans and go silent. We would all survive.

None of her other clients fans harangue her like this. It's embarrassing. I assume they are very young and passionate. (No disrespect to young people.)
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Carmi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:57 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:39 pm wrote:Why are anyone tweeting Adams Publicist, about add dates. Or when they are pushing the single on UK radio e.t.c. That is none of their business lol. I am sorry the main role of a fan, is to stan, buy the artists music, request when asked, and go to their concert. I can never get this over invested fan. I would never go Listin Women it is your fault the Great Wall in China fell down!! I mean really.

Maybe the better question is, why did she make herself accessible to begin with? ::thumbup::

She gets clobbered regularly and I think that it is sad. No one deserves that. I just have no idea why she doesn't stop dealing with crazy fans and go silent. We would all survive.

None of her other clients fans harangue her like this. It's embarrassing. I assume they are very young and passionate. (No disrespect to young people.)
bit curious to the bolded statement ....adam is the only in house artist that has disrespectful fans questioning her?........surely there are overzealous fans, who think they know best and let it be known, with every artist shosh deals with.....but ..hey ...could only be glamberts....but difficult to believe...... ::smile:: j/s
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Sealuv » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:20 pm wrote:

bit curious to the bolded statement ....adam is the only in house artist that has disrespectful fans questioning her?........surely there are overzealous fans, who think they know best and let it be known, with every artist shosh deals with.....but ..hey ...could only be glamberts....but difficult to believe...... ::smile:: j/s

I never see John Legend or Britney fans act this way to her. From what I see, yes, sadly it is only Adam fans.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Carmi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:23 pm wrote:
Sealuv » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:20 pm wrote:

I never see John Legend or Britney fans act this way to her. From what I see, yes, sadly it is only Adam fans.
It's hard to tell if other artists she represents have fans that question her or not. Shosh has a habit (a good one in my opinion) of deleting those interactive conversations with fans once she's done. She only keeps the 'publicist-type' tweets up.

So unless you're watching her feed, there's no way of telling whether different fandoms interact with her or not.

What happened today was that some Spanish fans were spamming her trying to trend "We want Adam in Spain"-type tweets. Shosh got fed up and blocked them.... When some of them realized they had been blocked, they went after her big time... I, too, think they may be young fans who simply don't understand her role in Adam's career. But some of the stuff they tweeted her after being blocked was beyond the pale!!!!

I don't care how thick-skinned she might be, some of that stuff has to hurt!... IMHO....
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”