***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Love it!!!! My Prime Minister mobbed in the Philippines by screaming fans!!!!! ::crylaugh::

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2679142888/
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

That's because your PM is a rock star, and a cutie ::thumbsup::
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

svca » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:05 am wrote:That's because your PM is a rock star, and a cutie ::thumbsup::
He IS!!!!!! ::yessss::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I'm babysitting with my not-so-trusted iPad, so minimal access.

::hello::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::hello::

I can see what i can do just got internet access.

I am in Milan Italy flew this morning from Sweden for the weekend and been out all day.
We had luck got upgraded our room had a toilet sounding as you flush it all the time so they upgraded 3 levels us to a junior suit ::thumbsup::
And got some chocolates and fruits and muffins for the inconveniences .
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Hrithika » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:38 pm wrote:::hello::

I can see what i can do just got internet access.

I am in Milan Italy flew this morning from Sweden for the weekend and been out all day.
We had luck got upgraded our room had a toilet sounding as you flush it all the time so they upgraded 3 levels us to a junior suit ::thumbsup::
And got some chocolates and fruits and muffins for the inconveniences .
How nice of the toilet to do that and the place where you were staying was really nice to you. ::grin:: Hope you are having a great time! ::yes:: ::smile::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

There is hope for the human race!!!!

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

This is such a hoot... Adele pretends to be Jenny, a nanny, trying out in an Adele-look alike competition at the BBC...

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHXjxWaQs9o[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
tbert

Post by tbert »

https://youtu.be/e2zyjbH9zzA

Has anyone seen this on SNL? It cracks me up this would be my family in TX & ARZ V.S. Me in N.Y. ::haha:: ::friendsLOL::
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

tbert » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:10 am wrote: https://youtu.be/e2zyjbH9zzA

Has anyone seen this on SNL? It cracks me up this would be my family in TX & ARZ V.S. Me in N.Y. ::haha:: ::friendsLOL::
OMG!!!! That was priceless!!!! ::hysterical::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, long babysitting day tomorrow... Off to bed. I will only have my less-than-trusty iPad with me. I'll try to keep up as best I can.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I'm babysitting. Only have my iPad, but new QAL show in Italy! Also YT of Good Morning Britain and an audio from a Finnish interview. ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

We are having our first snow fall of the season! It just started about 1/2 hour after I got home. It looks so beautiful. Nice big flakes and not blowing but I hope it doesn't go all night I have to go out again tomorrow morning. ::grin::

It's finally putting me in the mood to decorate for Christmas, but after running around all over today, I am too tired to do anything. ::haha::
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Tiki » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:51 pm wrote:We are having our first snow fall of the season! It just started about 1/2 hour after I got home. It looks so beautiful. Nice big flakes and not blowing but I hope it doesn't go all night I have to go out again tomorrow morning. ::grin::

It's finally putting me in the mood to decorate for Christmas, but after running around all over today, I am too tired to do anything. ::haha::
Glad you're enjoying the snowfall. ::grin:: I love the first snowfall, especially when it's "pretty" snow (not wet yucky snow). I live in New England (coastal MA) and I'm hoping we don't have another super cold snowy winter, but I'll enjoy watching the first snowfall. I'm semi-retired now, so I don't have to worry about clearing snow to get to work. ::wootdance:: ::wootdance::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I love the first snow fall too... Always makes me feel like a kid again... If I ran the Canadian winter, it would start in mid-December and end January 6th and all the trees and flowers would be back in full bloom... but that's just me... ::haha::

Finally home from a long babysitting day, so fair warning major spam spree coming your way...

::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

HIT US WITH IT
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK... all caught up... Put away the rotten tomatoes! ::yes::

And JSYK... We are so blessed with Adam!!!

Demi Lovato is just the start - 12 of the worst fan encounters http://www.gigwise.com/photos/103975/fa ... Mk.twitter
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:39 pm wrote:I love the first snow fall too... Always makes me feel like a kid again... If I ran the Canadian winter, it would start in mid-December and end January 6th and all the trees and flowers would be back in full bloom... but that's just me... ::haha::

Finally home from a long babysitting day, so fair warning major spam spree coming your way...

::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato:: ::tomato::
You are nicer than me! ::friendsLOL:: If I ran the Canadian Winter, it would start Christmas Eve and end Boxing Day Night and all the trees and flowers would be back in full bloom on the 27th of December. ::crylaugh::
svca

Post by svca »

Oh stop with your snow stories, guys....Cali is still on the 60's and 70's ::bleh::

I grew up in Germany and remember the snowy winters with fondness, but I hear it doesn't snow much there anymore, either...according to my Aunt and Uncle near Munich.

OT, but did you guys watch Celine sing the tribute to France? What the heck happened to her voice ?? ::crying:: She was soooo incredibly flat and out of tune most of the song, it just made me cringe. I don't remember her singing like that, although I haven't heard her for quite a while.

Yikes.

Loved the idea of the tribute though....very moving. ::cryblownose::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

svca » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:23 pm wrote:Oh stop with your snow stories, guys....Cali is still on the 60's and 70's ::bleh::

I grew up in Germany and remember the snowy winters with fondness, but I hear it doesn't snow much there anymore, either...according to my Aunt and Uncle near Munich.

OT, but did you guys watch Celine sing the tribute to France? What the heck happened to her voice ?? ::crying:: She was soooo incredibly flat and out of tune most of the song, it just made me cringe. I don't remember her singing like that, although I haven't heard her for quite a while.

Yikes.

Loved the idea of the tribute though....very moving. ::cryblownose::
I suspect her heart and mind may not be fully on her music these days. Her husband is battling a second round of cancer and it sounds like there's not much hope this time.

Return to “Let's Talk!”