The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sagittarius:6118 wrote:SO happy for all of us !!

Thanks Madam Marie and everyone who helped put this site together !!
Hi Sagittarius...welcome to our new home. :flowers: We are slowly getting together again and it is such a nice thing to see. :Smile:
Adora

Post by Adora »

Hi,
I hope you remember me: I registered here with slightly shorter name as I got tired of my old one: Aurora...blahblahblah.  Now I'm Adora!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Adora:6132 wrote:Hi,
I hope you remember me: I registered here with slightly shorter name as I got tired of my old one: Aurora...blahblahblah.  Now I'm Adora!
Hi Adora....Welcome to our new home. :flowers: Nice to see you here even under a new name. :Smile:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Adora:6132 wrote:Hi,
Well, welcome to our new home Adora!!!!! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy... Look around and let me know what you think!

:flowers:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, guys... I have to go to my son's house for mimouna (the end of Passover - when we get to eat real bread again!!!  :celebrate: ). I'll be back in an hour or so but I leave you in Tiki's very capable hands.

Anything that she can't answer, ask me when I get back...

Have fun!!!!
Adora

Post by Adora »

Thank you guys! :flowers: Feels nice to be here!  :thumbsup:
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

madamimadam:6121 wrote:

Welcome to our new home!!!! :flowers:  No more Bad Gateways! Praise the Lord!!!!!!  :celebrate:
hahah!  luv this ...so true... :winkthumb:

and just have to say thank you for all the bountiful treasure that you have been capturing/bringing to us, for so many years. This amazing Treasure "Chest" (luv me some AL Chest...where is that "yummy" emoticon when you need it ?) ...anyway.....such an incredible archive! Years from now, i swear, Adam will look upon this shinny booty of yours (we know adam luvs some booty :giggle:) and just smile that beautiful smile that lights up anyone who receives the flash......

soon......... on to a new and..... believe the game changer ERA...of the The Original High...... Yeah!!... :stir:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:6147 wrote:

Welcome to our new home!!!! :flowers:  No more Bad Gateways! Praise the Lord!!!!!!  :celebrate:

and just have to say thank you for all the bountiful treasure that you have been capturing/bringing to us, for so many years. This amazing Treasure "Chest" (luv me some AL Chest...where is that "yummy" emoticon when you need it ?) ...anyway.....such an incredible archive! Years from now, i swear, Adam will look upon this shinny booty of yours (we know adam luvs some booty :giggle:) and just smile that beautiful smile that lights up anyone who receives the flash......

soon......... on to a new and..... believe the game changer ERA...of the The Original High...... Yeah!!... :stir:
There's a drool icon Sealuv. :drool:  :laugh:
svca

Post by svca »

'madamimadam' date='Apr 11th 2015, 9:47 AM' post=
]
OK, everyone is now registered!!!! You can log in and start posting!!!!!

Found the problem... which is me not being on the right email account.... I promise, it gets better!

ETA: well I almost did it.....
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Tiki:6149 wrote:

haha!..so there is ...think that will be ingrained ......as i  :drool:  :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6156 wrote:
'madamimadam' date='Apr 11th 2015, 9:47 AM' post=
]
OK, everyone is now registered!!!! You can log in and start posting!!!!!

Found the problem... which is me not being on the right email account.... I promise, it gets better!

ETA: well I almost did it.....

:rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:
svca

Post by svca »

Adora:6140 wrote:Thank you guys! :flowers: Feels nice to be here!  :thumbsup:

You found us!!  Yeah!!!!  :hug:  :hug:

So nice to see you here.  Enjoy your stay  :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca.....did you read your pm's?  :Smile:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:6158 wrote:

:lmfao:
tbert

Post by tbert »

madamimadam:6114 wrote:
tbert:6111 wrote:A new board thanks to all of you.. in a new era #3  :)
Yup! All shiny and new!!!!

Do you want a picture siggie? If so, PM me the pic you want and I'll do it for you.

We are a full service organization!!!!

:rolling:
Oh, thanks you are so sweet ..with all that you have done and then to take time out to help me  :notworthy:  :rose:
svca

Post by svca »

Lol, Tiki, are you laughing at my ineptitude???

:lmfao:  :lmfao:

BTW, sorry I missed your PM's....I followed Marie's example and took a nap.  I'm exhausted from my week.  Add to that all the excitement from this morning and our move, and I just woke up about 30 minutes ago.

This will be me at midnight tonight  :wut:  :wut:

ETA:  Tiki, I noticed L2L posted in Marie's thread over at IDF that she was having trouble with her registry over here....maybe you could help her?  Is she in the new thread Marie put up?  I'll go check it out and see what I can do.

I will go and see if I can see what is going on.
:Smile:
Stardust Glamour

Post by Stardust Glamour »

I had no idea you guys were here till I saw the new thread at top of idf!  Yay!  And hello. :)
tbert

Post by tbert »

Tiki:6162 wrote:
Sealuv:6158 wrote:

:lmfao:
Girls this is so fabulas ... you all are so sweet :emddj:
svca

Post by svca »

Stardust Glamour:6167 wrote:I had no idea you guys were here till I saw the new thread at top of idf!  Yay!  And hello. :)

Stardust !!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

So happy you followed us over here...our family is coming together one by one.  :stir:  :stir:
tbert

Post by tbert »

Stardust Glamour:6167 wrote:I had no idea you guys were here till I saw the new thread at top of idf!  Yay!  And hello. :)
Welcome loving the easy posting and all the bells & whists  :whistle: :celebrate:

Return to “Let's Talk!”