The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just made it in for the first time!

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere:6324 wrote:Hi everybody!  :hug:

Finally made it in here and have a lot of catching up to do.  You were all very busy today!

I still have a lot of learning to do.  First thing that happened when I entered the secret code numbers was it told me that someone already had my name and email address! :thinks:

I just left the forum and then came back and entered again using the information I had just signed up with.  That solved the problem.

The other thing that happened was that I came in as a guest earlier today and the font was really tiny!  I was reading how everyone was impressed with the LARGE font while I was straining to see!  I then decided to press Control +++ and WOW...what an improvement!  

Anyway, here's to the start of some great fun and discussion about our Idol; the wonderful, talented, sweet, hot, sexy, GFG, 1 in a billion, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Adam Lambert!  :thumbsup:
YAY! You made it!!!! You shouldn't have to Ctrl++++... The font is set to be quite large. What are you reading the board on? Phone? iPad? Computer?

And welcome to our new home!

:flowers:
misswood

Post by misswood »

I finally found that angry emoticon,marie :angry:
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I can't remember if I posted this already, but....

HEADS UP! TOMORROW HIGH NOON, I WILL TWEET ABOUT THIS BOARD. I THINK THAT TWITTER PEOPLE ARE USED TO A CERTAIN RHYTHM IN THEIR CONVO AND I DON'T THINK THAT MANY WILL JOIN, BUT I KNOW YOU'LL ALL MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOME!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

misswood:6333 wrote:I finally found that angry emoticon,marie :angry:

heeeheeeheee
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam:6322 wrote:
svca:6319 wrote:Marie, what's the difference between the topics with the orange envelope and the blue envelope?

And Vista, may I just say how much I appreciated those black pants from the QAL tour?  And that sheer shirt?

Yum.  :hearteyes:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there's a legend of all the little envelope's colors and meanings.

http://adamlambert.myfanforum.org/forum9.php

:Smile:
I saw that, but I was curious what made a topic "popular" vs. just a regular topic.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca:6338 wrote:
madamimadam:6322 wrote:
svca:6319 wrote:Marie, what's the difference between the topics with the orange envelope and the blue envelope?

And Vista, may I just say how much I appreciated those black pants from the QAL tour?  And that sheer shirt?

Yum.  :hearteyes:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there's a legend of all the little envelope's colors and meanings.

http://adamlambert.myfanforum.org/forum9.php

:Smile:
I saw that, but I was curious what made a topic "popular" vs. just a regular topic.
Oh, when a topic hits, I think, 50 posts, it is considered 'popular', so the little envelope changes color.
svca

Post by svca »

While you're using your angry face, we're smiling...because you're finally here  :clap:  :clap:

ETA:  Thanks, Marie....sorry about all the questions....I'm nosey  :blush:
misswood

Post by misswood »

how do you reply to somebody's post? There's no reply button, except at the bottom of the page. Do I click "quote"?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

OK, guys! It's been a wild/crazy/stressful/exciting two weeks for me to get this off the ground...

After the wonderful launch today (minus my snafu at the setting a mod approval for registration in the first 30 minutes), I am finally coming down from the adrenaline that has seen me through those two weeks....

I need to crash and have a good long sleep without tossing and turning about what settings to change, what bells and whistles to add or subtract, feeling the pressure of not making it on time to launch today....

So I'm off to bed.

I'll read through all the comments when I log on tomorrow and answer any questions that may have come up while I slept like a log!

svca

Post by svca »

misswood:6348 wrote:how do you reply to somebody's post? There's no reply button, except at the bottom of the page. Do I click "quote"?

Yes, Quote is the new Reply  :yes:

And nite, nite, Marie....sleep well; you've earned it  :hug:
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Was it wearing weiner pants?  (Inquiring souls just wanna know)   :lmfao:  :lmfao:
Paula

Post by Paula »

HEY GUYS! I'M HERE!!!!!!!
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
tbert

Post by tbert »

madamimadam:6310 wrote:
vampfever:6306 wrote:I had that problem earlier, and it fixed itself in my next posts.
Voila!!! Mystery solved!!!! I'll wait until tbert posts something before getting more grey hair over this one!

:lmfao:
ok, testing Lol :Smile: It worked thanks so much Marie :clap:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
tbert

Post by tbert »

Paula:6370 wrote:HEY GUYS! I'M HERE!!!!!!!
Welcome to the new board Paula :#1:   :stir:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
Paula

Post by Paula »

tbert:6372 wrote:
Paula:6370 wrote:HEY GUYS! I'M HERE!!!!!!!
Welcome to the new board Paula :#1:   :stir:
I wondered why everything was so quiet at IDF!!! :laugh:
laplex

Post by laplex »

Hi Everyone!  Congrats Marie and company the board looks amazing.   :flowers:  :thumbsup:
hotouthere

Just made it in for the first time!

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam:6327 wrote:
hotouthere:6324 wrote:Hi everybody!  :hug:

Finally made it in here and have a lot of catching up to do.  You were all very busy today!

I still have a lot of learning to do.  First thing that happened when I entered the secret code numbers was it told me that someone already had my name and email address! :thinks:

I just left the forum and then came back and entered again using the information I had just signed up with.  That solved the problem.

The other thing that happened was that I came in as a guest earlier today and the font was really tiny!  I was reading how everyone was impressed with the LARGE font while I was straining to see!  I then decided to press Control +++ and WOW...what an improvement!  

Anyway, here's to the start of some great fun and discussion about our Idol; the wonderful, talented, sweet, hot, sexy, GFG, 1 in a billion, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Adam Lambert!  :thumbsup:
YAY! You made it!!!! You shouldn't have to Ctrl++++... The font is set to be quite large. What are you reading the board on? Phone? iPad? Computer?

And welcome to our new home!

:flowers:
Hi, just caught up to my original post...hours later!  I was on my PC at work...Window's 7, using Chrome.  I think it had something to do with the screen resolution for my monitor.  Not a big deal and my method fixed it without affecting my other programs.  I'm not really supposed to be on here at work but I was taking a much needed break!
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Now after reading this thread from beginning to end, it is such a pleasure to not experience the error messages we were getting on IDF.  I went over there for just a few minutes and had at least three of them!  So glad to see all of you and some who haven't posted much lately...me included as I have been working over 10 hours a day 7 days a week for 2 months!  A few of you know that I work for an accounting firm and I have no life at this time of year!  

Thank you Marie, Tiki, infinite, vampfever (have I missed anyone?) for getting this board up and running.  You have done an awesome job in an astonishingly short time.   GREAT JOB!
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

Haaaaaaay y'all!   :stir:
Paula

Post by Paula »

I'm just excited that we all have a new home without all of those errors!

IKR?  Isn't it GREAT!! :celebrate:  :celebrate:  :clap:  :thumbsup:

Return to “Let's Talk!”