"Welcome to the Show" New Single

Carmi

Post by Carmi »

WTTS got a HAC add in Ohio today. WVMX-FM. Maybe it's the start? Albeit a late unusual one, I'll take it. Come on KIIS and Z100. ::yessss:: I'm dreaming BIG again. ::sorcerer:: ::haha::
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Carmi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 pm wrote:WTTS got a HAC add in Ohio today. WVMX-FM. Maybe it's the start? Albeit a late unusual one, I'll take it. Come on KIIS and Z100. ::yessss:: I'm dreaming BIG again. ::sorcerer:: ::haha::

Sorry to be a wet blanket but the song was auto-added bc it was in daily challenges last week. It won all of them so was played 2x a day but after 5 wins it was retired. The station hasnt played it outside the challenges or since it was retired. Warner isn't pushing this to radio. Any limited radio play at this point is just a fun extra
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

rustycat » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:54 pm wrote:
Carmi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 pm wrote:WTTS got a HAC add in Ohio today. WVMX-FM. Maybe it's the start? Albeit a late unusual one, I'll take it. Come on KIIS and Z100. ::yessss:: I'm dreaming BIG again. ::sorcerer:: ::haha::

Sorry to be a wet blanket but the song was auto-added bc it was in daily challenges last week. It won all of them so was played 2x a day but after 5 wins it was retired. The station hasnt played it outside the challenges or since it was retired. Warner isn't pushing this to radio. Any limited radio play at this point is just a fun extra

Well crap. ::duh:: You don't care what you do to my heart do you? ::noexpression:: Just kidding. ::heart:: ::flowers:: I didn't realize that. I'm always hoping for the best for him. (and us) ::cryblownose::
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Sorry! ::derrderr:: ::flowers::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

It seems wbr are doing something different for this single release. No.focus on putting millions into a single promo push. Only to end up with nothing. But looking to get Adam a hit on another medium thats not radio. Adams voice is made for sporting arenas. So.selling the rights for Wtts to be used in.the Ncca finals. And possibly other sporting events. Seems a more profitable venture in net income. Then a single release. Besides with a mv coming soonish. May see some actual tv pr omo after europe toh tour.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 3h3 hours ago
\o/ RT @upinthenorth: Yay! An HAC add for #WelcomeToTheShow

domingalopezb 2h2 hours ago
guys look at musicaly omg wtts is a trending tag and look at all these young people lip syncing to it i'm in love

"It is what it is!"
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

This would be a great anthem for the summer olympics. They used PP's Home and it did incredibly well. Just a thought. ::thumbup::
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

3ku1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm wrote:It seems wbr are doing something different for this single release. No.focus on putting millions into a single promo push. Only to end up with nothing. But looking to get Adam a hit on another medium thats not radio. Adams voice is made for sporting arenas. So.selling the rights for Wtts to be used in.the Ncca finals. And possibly other sporting events. Seems a more profitable venture in net income. Then a single release. Besides with a mv coming soonish. May see some actual tv pr omo after europe toh tour.
I suspect that the video Adam shot in Vegas is for use in Aoki's Can't Go Home video, not for WTTS....but time will tell
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 4h4 hours ago
Have you done one? @adamlambert #WelcomeToTheShow contest on musical.ly

wbr 1h1 hour ago
Listen to @adamlambert’s #WelcomeToTheShow on @Topsify’s #TomorrowsHits to win signed vinyl + @Spotify premium!
https://tools.topsify.com/follow/491/wi ... fy-premium
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Braddah_B 13h13 hours ago
Welcome, I'm Your Host!
#WelcomeToTheShow #FeatureMe #Dance #LipSync #Musically Welcome To The Show-Adam Lambert
CLICK HERE:

chaimalambert 2h2 hours ago
@adamlambert Adam this Morning Welcome to the show was on a Moroccan RADIO for the First Time yaaaaayyyyyy !!!!! <3 <3 I jumped of joy ..!

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

thecharlbrown Mar 17
Do your self a favor get my buddy @adamlambert new single #welcometotheshow immediately! PURE FIRE!

lalalalasu 12h12 hours ago
WELCOME TO THE SHOW ON THE NY RANGER GAME!!!!! @adamlambert

ScottyHockey 12h12 hours ago
Nothing says playoff hockey like Adam Lambert. Thanks @MSGNetworks

GirlPhenom 12h12 hours ago
Adam during the Stanley Cup playoffs??? THIS IS NEW

Highland3dog 12h12 hours ago
Jeff Johnson Retweeted Daisy Caterina
#StanleyCupPlayoffs with #WelcomeToTheShow using @adamlambert's song. Love it and TX for tweet @DaisyyCaterinaJeff Johnson added,
Daisy Caterina @DaisyyCaterina
Using Adam Lambert song to start the #StanleyCupPlayoffs !!! Love it!!

lalalalasu 12h12 hours ago
Here it is. Welcome to the Show on NY Ranger Playoff game. @adamlambert
http://www.mobypicture.com/user/lalalal ... w/19035270
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

islandgirljams 45m45 minutes ago
MY SIS JUST HEARD WTTS ON hockey playoffs!

Sleepwalker1877 31m31 minutes ago
Omg...they played #WelcomeToTheShow during the NHL playoffs!!!! Congrats @adamlambert!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 2m2 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted PattiHume
Yesterday it was for the NY Rangers! So it's not even team-oriented! It's the PLAYOFFS... They go on till mid-June!mmadamimadamm added,
PattiHume @PattiHum
Eek! Got entire intro of WTTS for Kings hockey! The music is playing in the background the entire time they talk! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=manXLfoysQ4
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

This is HUGE, guys! The playoffs go on until mid-June!

mmadamimadamm 35s35 seconds ago
mmadamimadamm Retweeted PattiHume
WTTS IS BEING PLAYED ALL OVER THE PLAYOFF GAMES, GUYS!!!! 3 GAMES SO FAR!

NY RANGERS
LA KINGS
BLACKHAWKSmmadamimadamm added,
PattiHume @PattiHum
@mmadamimadamm More! A reply I got earlier " I am watching Florida/NY but it was on last night Blackhawks/Blues game too"
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Such a perfect song for these events....but how hilarious that Adam, of all people, is singing in the background of sports lol ::laughing:: ::laughing::

Does he get paid every time they play this song, I hope???

Gotta keep our man in shoes and jackets lol ::icecream::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Hmm Wtts could be the new home. Be cool.if it was used as the theme for the Olympics.
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

My adorable & talented Chilean friend has made us another gift, his contribution to his trip to the Isle of Wight & Brussels in June.

If you like it, please let him know on his site.

If you want to contribute to his trip, I am at http://www.PayPal/skaler@ucla.edu.

[bbvideo=560,315]http://youtu.be/e4fz8RZZU6M[/bbvideo]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

PattiHum 8h8 hours ago
If you watch an NHL playoff game tonight, remember to Shazam #WelcomeToTheShow

islandgirljams 7h7 hours ago
IslandGirl Retweeted Lambert_Numbers
Nice! Getting traction from Hockey broadcasts? Make sure to Shazam if you're watching! And STREAM IslandGirl added,
Lambert_Numbers @ALambertNumbers
April 15
USA iTunes update⚡️
Adam Lambert F. Laleh
#WelcometotheShow…

"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

rustycat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:56 am wrote:
3ku1 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm wrote:It seems wbr are doing something different for this single release. No.focus on putting millions into a single promo push. Only to end up with nothing. But looking to get Adam a hit on another medium thats not radio. Adams voice is made for sporting arenas. So.selling the rights for Wtts to be used in.the Ncca finals. And possibly other sporting events. Seems a more profitable venture in net income. Then a single release. Besides with a mv coming soonish. May see some actual tv pr omo after europe toh tour.
I suspect that the video Adam shot in Vegas is for use in Aoki's Can't Go Home video, not for WTTS....but time will tell
Really what gives you that impression? Majority all.think its for Wtts.
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:00 pm wrote:
rustycat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:56 am wrote:
Really what gives you that impression? Majority all.think its for Wtts.
I thought it might be for the Aoki song too.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2016 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Adam Music”