opreisdownunder
01. Enter Sandman partial
02. MA Partial

ratedr88
01. Down the rabbit hole

creolemoon1
01. Enter sandman partial

Marciarawks
01. Enter sandman https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=w0Jw0DRf6Vc

Kelsey Maree
01. Fever
02. Chanting for adam in NZ

terrapolision
01. Adam giving Tommy Joe Ratliff a birthday kiss

stephxxnelio

01. Full Enter Sandman
02. WWFM
03. Soaked

sugalicious02 (Partial Videos)
01. Aftermath
02. SFW
03. Strut
04. IIHY
05. IIHY last part

xDBeeya
01. Enter Sandman

kelz007
01. Adam Lambert - Auckland 17th October 2010

TwinGlambert
01. Fever
02. SW

Meeeowza
01. Enter Sandman
02. Broken open
03. Music Again
04. Strut
05. SFW
05. Aftermath
06. WWFM
07. Sleepwalker
08. DTRH
09. Fever
10. ROF
11. Medley
12. IIHY

lisai (rube59 channel
01. Broken Open
02. Aftermath

Lambosessed
01. Enter Sandman Improved version

Kayla Lange
01. Adam Lambert: Soundcheck - Enter Sandman

Kelsey Maree
01. Chanting for adam in NZ

MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS

LisaJuggler
01. Adam Lambert - Arriving in New Zealand

01. faBolis4
01. Cody Bolithon singing Adam Lambert's: If In Had You

lendsy
01. Queen Seven Seas of Rhye

Queen Official
01. Another One Bites The Dust

Karden
01. Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love

MEDIA VIDEOS

ZM

01. ZMTV - Adam Lambert Interview

EdBYkhu130o
01. 3 News interview, NZ - "Adam Lambert; Idol's most successful runner-up"

TV3
01. Adam Lambert NZ Interview

C4TV
01. Adam Lambert Interview on C4's Select Live

Scotty Rocker
01. Adam Lambert Interview with Scotty Rocker

MEDIA IN PRINT

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment ... d=10680367
http://www.rotoruadailypost.co.nz/local ... t/3926683/
http://axestaticprocess.wordpress.com/2 ... metallica/
http://www.3news.co.nz/Adam-Lambert-Ido ... fault.aspx
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 5939899659
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment ... d=10681351
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=147821
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/mu ... am-Lambert
http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lamber ... and-426635

"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2010-10-17 New Zealand: Auckland, Trusts Stadium

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 4th 2010, 9:18 AM

AUCKLAND, New Zealand

Tonight's show is at the TRUSTS STADIUM

New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses (the North Island and the South Island), and numerous smaller islands. The cNew Zealand is notable for its geographic isolation: it is situated about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) southeast of Australia across the Tasman Sea, and its closest neighbors to the north are New Caledonia, Fiji and Tonga.

The majority of New Zealand's population is of European descent; the indigenous Māori are the largest minority. Asians and non-Māori Polynesians are also significant minority groups, especially in urban areas. The most commonly spoken language is English.

New Zealand is a developed country that ranks highly in international comparisons on many topics, including education, economic freedom, and lack of corruption. Its cities also consistently rank among the world's most liveable.

The Auckland metropolitan area in the North Island of New Zealand, is the largest and most populous urban area in the country with a population approaching 1.4 million residents, 31 percent of the country's population. Demographic trends indicate that it will continue to grow faster than the rest of the country. Increasingly cosmopolitan, Auckland also has the largest Polynesian population of any city in the world, and has seen many people of Asian ethnicity move there in the last two decades.

Positive aspects of Auckland life are its mild climate, plentiful employment and educational opportunities, as well as numerous leisure facilities. Meanwhile, traffic problems, the lack of good public transport, and increasing housing costs have been cited by many Aucklanders as among the strongest negative factors of living there, together with crime. Nonetheless, Auckland ranks 4th equal in a survey of the quality of life of 215 major cities of the world (2009 data). In 2006, Auckland placed 23rd on the list of the world's richest cities.

In 2010, Auckland was ranked by the Mercer consulting firm as 149 of 214 centers for affordability, i.e. making it one of the most affordable cities world-wide to live in, based on the comparative cost of 200 aspects of life including housing, transport, food, clothing, household goods and entertainment.

Auckland is popularly known as the "City of Sails" because the harbor is often dotted with hundreds of yachts and has more per capita than any other city in the world, with around 135,000 yachts and launches. Viaduct Basin also hosted two America's Cup challenges (2000 Cup and 2003 Cup), and its cafes, restaurants, and clubs add to Auckland's vibrant nightlife.

THE VENUE

Since opening in 2004 The Trusts Stadium Arena has become a focal point for events and festivals in Auckland and has a reputation for delivering World class service and hospitality. As one of Auckland’s busiest indoor venues The Trusts Stadium Arena has cemented its place as Auckland’s Arena Alternative for a wide range of music and entertainment events. They have presented a wide range of the world’s best touring acts, including Crosby Stills & Nash, Fall Out Boy, and massive rock phenomenon that is MUSE. Other international acts have recognised the venue as World class and have wowed fans of Paramore, Prodigy, Snow Patrol, Carole King, Slipknot and the Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin experiences alongside the Auckland Philharmonia. More than just a concert venue entertainment acts such as China Passion, Dean Lonergan Events fight For life, Cirque Rocks and Disco Du Cirque have recognized the arena’s potential to draw crowds from across New Zealand.

The Arena accommodates 5,000 fans but the versatile venue also allows it to specialize in smaller capacity shows with the use of retractable seating and a variety of stage positions. This sort of flexibility alongside a roof load capacity of over 20 ton makes it the most versatile and cost effective venue in the country for entertainment acts and shows.

A look at where we are tonight

THE VENUE

Forecast for tonight is

The Venue seats 5,000. It is SOLD OUT

Show starts at 7pm NZ time, 2am Eastern, 1am central, 12 midnight mountain and 11pm (10-16-10) pacific, 6am UK
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 12:35 AM

ZMonline BREAKING NEWS: @AdamLambert in NZ is SOLD OUT! The only way you can get tickets is with @ZMonline!
6 minutes ago via Echofon
madamimadam' date='Oct 12th 2010, 3:41 PM

Way to go New Zealand!

ledena RT @islasands: Nice to hear @adamlambert described-on NZ national television -as having surpassed the Idol winner to become global megastar!
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ledena Yay! Go NZ! RT @atomicdawn aww they showed IIHY and FYE and said Adam can strip and kiss here all he wants
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

islandgirljams' date='Oct 14th 2010, 1:01 AM

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/ne...jectid=10680367
Adam Lambert stealing the show
By Scott Kara
7:00 AM Thursday Oct 14, 2010

Dust off your feather boas and leathers because flamboyant pop diva Adam Lambert is coming to NZ and is set to entertain you.

EXPAND
Adam Lambert. Photo / AP
He may not have won American Idol but in the past year Adam Lambert has made a far bigger impression than winner Kris Allen.

The 28-year-old counts Brian May from Queen as a fan; so is Matt Bellamy of Muse, and Lambert and Gaga are good mates. This glammed-up male pop rock diva has some serious pull, not to mention broad appeal, and he puts it down purely to his voice.

"It's becoming less and less common for people in pop music to sing. Say what you will but I know that's something that I can do," he laughs.

He's currently on a globetrotting mission around the world with his Glam Nation Tour which stops in at Auckland's Trusts Stadium on Sunday in support of his debut album For Your Entertainment.

So get your feather boa on, sprinkle some glitter on those cheeks, and pull on your leathers for a theatrical pop show that Lambert says will be a "Victorian, steam punk, New Orleans kind of vibe".

How did Idol change your life?

Oh gosh, it changed everything. People would not know who I was down in New Zealand if it weren't for American Idol. It really helped create the platform for me to do what I love.
I've always loved to perform and I've always wanted to be on stage and then I started getting really interested in recording and making original music as a departure from the musical theatre thing. And it [Idol] was my chance to do that and break out.

But you do seem like the sort of person who would have made it without Idol, don't you think?

I don't think so. One of the reasons I did Idol anyway was because of how difficult it is to make in the recording industry. Especially nowadays with record companies going through some struggles, they really want performers and artists who are straight down the middle, commercial, easy to sell and advertise. Those sorts of people. But I know myself, I'm a little bit left of centre, so I have a feeling any record executive probably would have looked at me and said, "No, that's too experimental for us". So I have a feeling it would have been a struggle for me on the mainstream level.

Do you want to get more involved in the songwriting process on your next album - and write more original material in the future?

I think it's something that's definitely going to happen. I wrote five songs for my last album, and so hopefully for this one I'll get to be involved in the writing process for all of them. But you know what, it's not really about that. It's about having music and performing music I believe in. Obviously it's a lot easier to do that if you've written it yourself but there are great songs by great writers and if one comes across the table that's really awesome, then I'll do it.

Now that pop music has entered the era of the meat dress [TimeOut talked to Lambert soon after Gaga's appearance at the MTV Music Video Awards] where is there to go from here? And what do you want to do with pop music?

That dress made me laugh. Sometimes people take her so seriously but I think she has an incredible sense of humour. But for me, I love the idea of escapism in music. I want to help people forget their problems for three minutes, and make them feel powerful, and make them feel beautiful. So it's that escapism that I find really cool in music.

From your Idol performances it's easy to pick some of your favourite songs. But what albums have inspired you?

I remember really getting into Michael Jackson's Dangerous. I had that from a really early age, as well as Madonna's Ray Of Light. They are both great albums. I take inspiration from those albums and the tours [by those artists]. I love the theatricality behind artists like that, things they did on stage were based on the music but they give the music a story and a life and that's something I'm constantly trying to do.

How did the idea for the Glam Nation Tour come about?

The first thing we needed was to base it in some kind of a world that all the songs exist in. That song Voodoo that I wrote is about mysticism, allure and seduction and I just thought that would be a really good first number for the show. It also inspired a lot of the costuming for myself, the dancers and the band, a kind of Victorian, steam punk, New Orleans kind of vibe. And so what I did was structured the set list where we go constantly from dark to light, and it's all about love really and each song pertains to love in some way.

LOWDOWN

Who: Adam Lambert
What: The American Idol runner-up's Glam Nation Tour
Where & when: Trusts Stadium, Henderson, Sunday

Debut album: For Your Entertainment (2009)

-TimeOut

By Scott Kara | Email Scott

Jacqueline Smith's week of it
Be part of the news. Send pics, video and tips to nzherald.
Send

Concerts
Music
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 6:21 PM

AlexRose312 At the airport waiting for them to arrive! Looks like we're the only 2 fans here!!
4 minutes ago via Mobile Web

kiwinatasja @alexrose321 WHERE ARE YOU GUYS. I'M WEARING GREEN SHIRT.
less than a minute ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 6:30 PM

tonita_face @kiwinatasja We're on the way, see you there!! So excited!!
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com in reply to kiwinatasja

nzstephy @AlexRose312 Theres more on the way!!! Tonita and nastasja will be there soon!!
less than 10 seconds ago via web in reply to AlexRose312
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 6:51 PM

tonita_face RT @mmadamimadamm: @tonita_face Flight 14 minutes ahead of schedule-landing at Auckland now estimated at 12:06 PM- pass it on!!!!
11 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

kiwinatasja It is soooooo freaking busy here and nearly all for #CWT!!! 8 of us here now.
5 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:00 PM

Kelsey_Loves_AL @tonita_face yay might see you :L ill tweet you to ask who you are lol
less than a minute ago via web in reply to tonita_face

eri9 Adam's plane will be landing in NZ in the next few minutes!!! ETA 12 midday NZ time. He's nearly here!!!!! :D
1 minute ago via web

tonita_face @Kelsey_Loves_AL 6pm too!!
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to Kelsey_Loves_AL

Bieber_NZ I mean silver ferns LMFAO Hahahaha
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

tonita_face I'M STUCK IN TRAFFIC AND THEY'RE ON SUPER PLANE!! WTF??
2 minutes ago via Dabr

Kelsey_Loves_AL @tonita_face yeah i am :) 6pm one. wbu ?
3 minutes ago via web in reply to tonita_face

kiwinatasja People screaming for random people coming out now lol
3 minutes ago via txt

atomicdawn @retro_kiwi see you soon :DD
4 minutes ago via web in reply to retro_kiwi

Bieber_NZ At the airport for @adamlambert and Sylvia ferns are arriving as well(: what a combo hahaha
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

eri9 @tonita_face hasn't landed you (watchin airport website, lol!) & by time they're processed you should be ok...Busy due to CWG athletes also
half a minute ago via web in reply to tonita_face

tonita_face Omg freaking the freak out.
1 minute ago via Snaptu.com
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:07 PM

nzglambert007 @kiwinatasja tonita nearly there!!
less than a minute ago via Echofon in reply to kiwinatasja

kiwinatasja Other peeps just arrived @tonita_face and alaina_roar Wooooooopppppp!!!!!!

kiwinatasja Still 8 of us here @NZlovesAdam @Shanimal_RAWRRX @ALEXROSE312 Tanita, Rosie + mums
2 minutes ago via txt

eri9 @Kelsey_Loves_AL http://www.aucklandairport.co.nz/FlightInf...Departures.aspx
2 minutes ago via web in reply to Kelsey_Loves_AL

Kelsey_Loves_AL @tonita_face yay(:
3 minutes ago via web

tonita_face I made it!!!!!! *runs to arrivals to meet other Glamberts!!**
3 minutes ago via Snaptu.com
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:13 PM

dorisholzel ADAM LAMBERT IS IN THE COUNTRY I REPEAT ADAM LAMBERT IS IN THE COUNTRY!!!
less than 10 seconds ago via txt

eri9 LMFAO!! RT @DeanWonderfulNZ: Has someone stolen Adam Lambert's hat yet?
less than 20 seconds ago via web

ShanaBomb Adam and tommys here yay, I'm going dress shopping today. Plus my head hurts, blame love and it's dumbness.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

eri9 @adamlambert WELCOME TO NEW ZEALAND!!! So excited & can't wait to meet you tomorrow!!! Hope you have a glamtastic time while yr here! xox
1 minute ago via web

MJHardyBritt Omg! Omg! Hes in nz!
2 minutes ago via txt

kiwinatasja Thanks guys!!!! #CWT slowly coming out. Hopefully Adam will stay behind a bit.
2 minutes ago via txt

nzglambert007 @dorisholzel he has landed!
less than a minute ago via Echofon in reply to dorisholzel

nzglambert007 Adam Lambert in the country Woooooop!!! RT @kiwinatasja: OMFG the Eagle has landed!!!!!!!
1 minute ago via Echofon

Kelsey_Loves_AL @TwiggyLikeRAWR yup plane landed a few mins ago
1 minute ago via web in reply to TwiggyLikeRAWR

Catzmadam @adamlambert A BIG welcome to New Zealand to you and your Glamily :) Your Kiwi fans are so excited to see you.
2 minutes ago via web

TwiggyLikeRAWR haven't left yet. has adam landed?
2 minutes ago via web

hottrox welcome to New Zealand @adamlambert @tommyjoeratliff @Isaacthecarp @monterrific @UhHuhHermusic hope you enjoy us :)
3 minutes ago via web

Kelsey_Loves_AL @eri9 yeah(: landed now app
3 minutes ago via web in reply to eri9

eri9 They're finally here on NZ soil!!!! :D RT @kiwinatasja OMFG the Eagle has landed!!!!!!!
3 minutes ago via web

Bieber_NZ Adam Lambert has landed!! Waiting for him to come out! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

eri9 @Kelsey_Loves_AL @runawaysu was due at 12.20 but says ETA 12. could have landed by now - prob takes few mins to update site
4 minutes ago via web

dorisholzel OMG SOMEONE PLEASE TWEET ME WHEN ADAM LANDS!! I MUST KNOW WHEN HE IS IN MY COUNTRY!!!!!!
4 minutes ago via txt

tonita_face LANDED!!
5 minutes ago via Dabr

kiwinatasja OMFG the Eagle has landed!!!!!!!
5 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:25 PM

kiwinatasja YUS!!!!!! Silver Ferns and Valerie are out! This is good!!!!! Adam not gone thru customs yet!
less than 20 seconds ago via txt

Kelsey_Loves_AL @TwiggyLikeRAWR awww :( ohwell
1 minute ago via web in reply to TwiggyLikeRAWR

dorisholzel FEVER ON THE EDGE!!!!!
1 minute ago via txt

eri9 FEVER now playing on @TheEdgeNZ!! Great timing as @adamlambert arrives in NZ!!
2 minutes ago via web

TwiggyLikeRAWR I missed him :(
2 minutes ago via web

MJHardyBritt Omg omg!
2 minutes ago via txt

eri9 @negativeneil @SashaMallory @brookesauce75 @TerranceDlibra @IsaacTheCarp @TommyJoeRatliff @Monterrific @WARNWILLIS WELCOME TO NZ!!!! xox
2 minutes ago via web

ShanaBomb Who is meeting Adam lambert? I need you to give the glamsheet to him.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Kiwi_Glambert Woo! Adam is in NewZealnd!!
4 minutes ago via txt

BexWarner @adamlambert Welcome to New Zealand! See ya at your concert tomorrow night *stuck in Wellington, no meet and greet for me*
5 minutes ago via web in reply to adamlambert

Catzmadam OMG, OMG, OMFG, OMG - he's finally on New Zealand soil. WHOO HOO!!!!!!
5 minutes ago via web

kiwinatasja @adamlambert Welcome to NZ bb!! We're waiting for you, but there is also massive crowd for Commonwealth peeps. Hope you can find us!!!!!
6 minutes ago via txt

tonita_face @eri9 Yup ish. Will be when the commonwealth peeps leave
1 minute ago via Snaptu.com in reply to eri9

MJHardyBritt @kIwinatasja omg im lyk freakin out!
3 minutes ago via txt

eri9 @tonita_face how exciting!!! Bonus!!! Are you guys in a good position to see him?
4 minutes ago via web in reply to tonita_face

ShanaBomb I wanna see Adam dammit! Though I look gross today so nevermind. I'm gonna kiss randoms tomorrow, practising invers ways.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

sealuv' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:27 PM

kiwinatasja @adamlambert Welcome to NZ bb!! We're waiting for you, but there is also massive crowd for Commonwealth peeps. Hope you can find us!!!!!
6 minutes ago via txt

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:29 PM

tonita_face processing!!
less than a minute ago via Dabr

tonita_face i'd say this is a pretty good spot =P http://twitpic.com/2xwflx
1 minute ago via Dabr

eri9 @tonita_face OMFG!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!!! You won't miss him there, wish I'd gone too now!

hottrox @tonita_face damn straight it is!

kiwinatasja Processing!!!!!!!!!!! He's nearly here!!!!!!
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 7:53 PM

Kelsey_Loves_AL @tonita_face is anyone holding signs ?
less than 5 seconds ago via web

Lidbud @ArohaAdam Lol.
less than 20 seconds ago via web in reply to ArohaAdam

eri9 @ArohaAdam lol!!! What about fur on his costume? Seriously I hope he knows our strict quarantine!!! Imagine if he was detained or fined! :P
half a minute ago via web in reply to ArohaAdam

dorisholzel *hyperventilating*
half a minute ago via web

ArohaAdam Oh help, my nerves can't take this... c'mon Adam. Maybe MAF is inspecting the furry tail.
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

ilivefor_ @adamlambert is in the COUNTRY!! woohoo!!! freaking excited for tomorrow
3 minutes ago via web

tonita_face @eri9 Lol!!
3 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to eri9

tonita_face Omfg the suspense.
4 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

eri9 @tonita_face I keep looking at your photo like it's a TV expecting Adam to appear!!!! lmao!!
4 minutes ago via web in reply to tonita_face

eri9 @ArohaAdam .......or searched or strip searched........ ummmm who started this? lmao!!
less than a minute ago via web in reply to ArohaAdam

tonita_face LOL no pressure at all then!! RT @PattiHum: @tonita_face We are all watching you in the US! <3
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com

ArohaAdam @Eri9 :D Aaagh - should be an airport security person right now.
less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

dorisholzel OMFG IS HE THERE YET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

eri9 @tonita_face what does his sign say?

tonita_face @eri9 Hyatt Regency Auckland lol
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com in reply to eri9

ArohaAdam @eri9 our people should sort all that out. Tell em it's all vinyl & nylon Adam!
less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck in reply to eri9

MJHardyBritt @arohaadam hw many fans r @ the airport?

tonita_face @Lidbud He's exciting, he's giving us knowing looks lol
1 minute ago via Snaptu.com in reply to Lidbud

Catzmadam @eri9 Ummmm.... I bags to take on the strip search OK * whimpers*
2 minutes ago via web in reply to eri9

eri9 @ArohaAdam I'm sure they've been properly informed, just having fun!! lol!
2 minutes ago via web in reply to ArohaAdam

tonita_face They're nearly out... KL people coming out now..

nzglambert007 @tonita_face anyone with vans outside looking like they're meeting the Glamtroupe??
1 minute ago via Echofon in reply to tonita_face

Catzmadam @ArohaAdam I'd happily inspect the furry tail - as long as it was still attached to Adam's hip that is ;)
half a minute ago via web in reply to ArohaAdam

tonita_face Terrance just came out!!
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com

kiwinatasja We might have seen brooke and sutan already
half a minute ago via txt

dorisholzel I AM DYING HERE! SOMEONE AT THE AIRPORT WAITING TWEET ME SOME DETAILS D:
less than a minute ago via web

nzglambert007 @tonita_face oooooh the suspense!! Bet they're all shagged it's 7:45am Malaysian time...
1 minute ago via Echofon in reply to tonita_face

tonita_face Butterflies every time the doors open!!

Lidbud @tonita_face The suspense is killng me
2 minutes ago via web in reply to tonita_face

nzglambert007 Hi @TerranceDlibra welcome!!! RT @tonita_face: Terrance just came out!!
half a minute ago via Echofon

Kelsey_Loves_AL @eri9 thats what i was thinking otherwise adam+the gang will have no idea

dorisholzel @kiwinatasja OH MA GAWD
1 minute ago via web in reply to kiwinatasja

eri9 @tonita_face Do you have signs or any way to show who you're there for??
1 minute ago via web in reply to tonita_face

tonita_face Got music playing & a a hat and stuff

ArohaAdam @Catzmadam I'm very fond of Adam's furry tail. If he wears it at meet & greet I will have to stroke it. That sounds so rude - unintentional.
half a minute ago via TweetDeck in reply to Catzmadam
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 8:04 PM

Kelsey_Loves_AL 11500 dedication to @adamlambert + the band + dancers for there arrival in auckland, new zealand :)
less than 10 seconds ago via web

tonita_face Adam snuck out!! They're on the bus!! =(
less than 20 seconds ago via Snaptu.com

Catzmadam @ArohaAdam Unintentional huh? Yeah right! Imma gonna have to keep an eye on U young lady :) *makes note 2 get in line first 2 stroke tail*
3 minutes ago via web in reply to ArohaAdam

eri9 Come on Adam, hurry up - I've got things to do & organise for #GlamNationNZWeekend !!!! :P
4 minutes ago via web

Kelsey_Loves_AL @eri9 app he snuck out :(
half a minute ago via web in reply to eri9

ArohaAdam @Catzmadam "young lady" pffffft LOL Fur + Adam = OMFG. As a fellow mad cat person you should understand ;-)
less than 5 seconds ago via TweetDeck in reply to Catzmadam

eri9 Am hoping @Tonita_face and @kiwinatasja have stopped tweeting cos they're meeting Adam!! OMG I wish I'd gone now!!

dorisholzel @tonita_face NOT.COOL. :'(

NicKardashian Pfft ew lol

Catzmadam @eri9 I know what you mean. 55,000 things to do and I'm sitting here playing on twitter and contemplating stroking furry tails *rolls eyes*
1 minute ago via web in reply to eri9

kiwinatasja Adam got out the back :-( Everybody else came out and I've got vids and pix. They looked tired. Going back now.

Kelsey_Loves_AL @eri9 from @tonita_face she just tweeted he snuck out, there on the bus
less than a minute ago via web in reply to eri9

tonita_face My phone had a spazz & got no good pics!!! I'm so sorry! And Adam snuck out so we didn't see him...
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

ArohaAdam @tonita_face awww, sorry you didn't get to see him. Thanks for keeping us informed - was exciting. But he's here!
1 minute ago via TweetDeck in reply to tonita_face

ilivefor_ @tonita_face awww! what a bummer. clever move on his behalf though!

eri9 @Catzmadam lmao!!! Can't wait to see you & everyone tonite!! Gonna be glamtasic!! xx
1 minute ago via web in reply to Catzmadam

eri9 @Kelsey_Loves_AL how do you know? Where you getting info from?
2 minutes ago via web in reply to Kelsey_Loves_AL

hottrox @tonita_face what about the band .. did they come through?
half a minute ago via web in reply to tonita_face

eri9 RT @kiwinatasja Adam got out the back :-( Everybody else came out and I've got vids and pix. They looked tired. Going back now.

MJHardyBritt @kiwinatasja did u c tommy?

eri9 @tonita_face awww stink!! Sorry hun. but thanks for your updates. See you tonight!!!! xox

dorisholzel @kiwinatasja DID YOU SEE TOMMY??
2 minutes ago via web in reply to kiwinatasja
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 8:14 PM

kiwinatasja They all came out one by one and went straight to the busses. Adam was prob not on the bus cause we didn't see him. Paying for parking now.

tonita_face @hottrox Yes, everyone but Adam. Neil came out too (hot.as.freak! btw lol) but not Adam. i feel bad for everyone follwowing me now =(
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com in reply to hottrox

Catzmadam @kiwinatasja Sadz for you gals at the airport. But we'll make up for it tonight at the Glam party. Let's blow some glitter up ladies
1 minute ago via web in reply to kiwinatasja

Bieber_NZ Just saw Adam Lamberts crew!!! And Adam Lambert on the bus; we are still wondering if that was a fake @adamlambert haha
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

SHANIMAL_RAWRRx @adamlambert That's so unfair ):
3 minutes ago via txt

tonita_face @kiwinatasja He was there! He was wearing a big fluffy thing and he was on the bus!!! He WAS there.
less than 20 seconds ago via Snaptu.com in reply to kiwinatasja

hottrox @tonita_face no need to feel bad .. you were awesome! thanks :)

tonita_face Sorry guys =( I can post what few pics I do have if ya like, not many & blurry, but still.
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

kiwinatasja But on the bright side.....Tommy waived a lot and seemed very happy!

tonita_face He WAS there.
less than a minute ago via Snaptu.com

tonita_face I SWEAR that was him in the big jacket & sunnies. Got on the bus when we came running round. Some dude got an autograph out the back.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 8:23 PM

tonita_face neils back cos mah freakin phone stalled and wouldn't take when he was looking at us =( http://twitpic.com/2xww8e
half a minute ago via Dabr

tonita_face neil coming out. http://twitpic.com/2xwvt1
2 minutes ago via Dabr
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 8:33 PM

tonita_face peeps on their bus. Not that you can make out who they are, but still lol http://twitpic.com/2xwx3q
7 minutes ago via Dabr

tonita_face Blurry Terrance http://twitpic.com/2xwwrq
8 minutes ago via Dabr

tonita_face Blurry Sasha http://twitpic.com/2xwwgn
9 minutes ago via Dabr
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 8:42 PM

kiwinatasja OMFG my pix are great! Only have 5 pix, but mainly shot vids. Will try to load them as soon as. Just give me a moment, I'm not Suz ;-)
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 8:57 PM

MJHardyBritt Omg wwfm is on!

dorisholzel @SashaMallory OMG YOU ARE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME OMFG OMFG *HYPERVENTILATING*
less than a minute ago via web in reply to SashaMallory

dorisholzel @kiwinatasja http://twitpic.com/2xx62w - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3
less than a minute ago via Twitpic in reply to kiwinatasja

SashaMallory just :D Auckland NZ I believe its love <3

kiwinatasja Tommy with his gorgeous smile!!!! @TommyJoeRatliff He waved often and he is so cute! Didn't think I would like him http://twitpic.com/2xx62w
less than a minute ago via Twitpic

atomicdawn GLAM TROUPE ARE IN MY COUNTRY *FLAIL*
1 minute ago via web

kiwinatasja http://twitpic.com/2xx5dl - Oh and @sutanamrull sits in front of him! He came out first and nobody recognized him but me LOL! Have vid of th
1 minute ago via Twitpic

kiwinatasja Tommy @TommyJoeRatliff on the bus at Auckland Airport New Zealand http://twitpic.com/2xx5dl
2 minutes ago via Twitpic

dorisholzel @kiwinatasja http://twitpic.com/2xx4wx - OH MA GAWD THATS TOMMY! IN OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 minutes ago via Twitpic in reply to kiwinatasja

kiwinatasja This is @monterrific on the bus at Auckland Airport New Zealand http://twitpic.com/2xx4wx
4 minutes ago via Twitpic

dorisholzel @kiwinatasja http://twitpic.com/2xx3r3 - 8D
2 minutes ago via Twitpic in reply to kiwinatasja

LambertsBroette @nzstephy Thanks , yes will do , we just saw and screamed at them alot =)
2 minutes ago via web in reply to nzstephy

LambSkank_x Ahhh they are in NZ
3 minutes ago via txt

TerranceDlibra Hello Auckland NZ :)
3 minutes ago via web

kiwinatasja This is @TaylorG90 getting on the bus at Auckland Airport New Zealand http://twitpic.com/2xx3r3
4 minutes ago via Twitpic

dorisholzel @kiwinatasja http://twitpic.com/2xx36x - OMG XD
4 minutes ago via Twitpic in reply to kiwinatasja

kiwinatasja @sashamallory getting on the bus at Auckland Airport New Zealand http://twitpic.com/2xx36x
6 minutes ago via Twitpic
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 9:10 PM

TerranceDlibra Hello Auckland NZ :)
18 minutes ago via web

SashaMallory just :D Auckland NZ I believe its love <3
11 minutes ago via web

WARNWILLIS Hello New Zealand.. now what to do for the rest of the day off??
7 minutes ago via web

MilkyCloud I SAW ADAM LAMBERT AT THE AIRPORT. OMFGAGA. That sneaky little beauty! Hahahaha I walked into the staircase as well!
less than a minute ago via web

kiwinatasja Oh, and Adam was on the bus apparently, I just didn't notice LOL! Was too focussed on Monte and Tommy!
2 minutes ago via web

kiwinatasja That's a wrap with the pix. Now I have to sort out my vids.....Hope you can hang on for a while. Wish I had Suz's ninja skills ;-)
5 minutes ago via web

:roll:

MilkyCloud Yo Adam...see you when you're leaving the country. THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY OUT SUCKA.
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 9:25 PM

MJHardyBritt Goddamn ben downtown lyk 4 times 2day. Keep forgettn things...cant think wiv the glamking in town
4 minutes ago via txt

kiwinatasja Going to use Twitvid for the first time....give me a mo....relax and get yourself a drink LOL!
6 minutes ago via web

kiwinatasja Going to use Twitvid for the first time....give me a mo....relax and get yourself a drink LOL!
6 minutes ago via web

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/UISYP - This is @sutanamrull coming out first. The music you hear was from the Ipod stereo that @AlexRose312 brought.
half a minute ago via TwitVid.com
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 9:47 PM

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/5N6ZL - Tommy @TommyJoeRatliff arriving at Auckland Airport New Zealand. He is sooo sweet!!! Cam @UhHuhHermusic is there
less than a minute ago via TwitVid.com

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/7OHIW - Terrance @TerranceDLibra coming out at Auckland Airport. He is so sweet to wave at us! Excuse my screaming LOL
9 minutes ago via TwitVid.com

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/40GGA - That is definitely Brooke @Brookesauce75 Nobody recognized her. The cheers are from Commonwealth Games fans.
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 10:04 PM

MJHardyBritt freak it. Cant take it any longer. Dying my hair blue 4 adam
3 minutes ago via txt

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/QJRRK - Sasha @sashamallory arriving at Auckland Airport New Zealand. She's my fave dancer. I love her!
2 minutes ago via TwitVid.com

kiwinatasja Vids of Neil and Taylor are up! Next stop ----->>> Sasha! My fave! @sashamallory Wish you could have signed my t-shirt girl!
7 minutes ago via web

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/HKVHU - Neil @negativeneil and Taylor @TaylorG90 arriving at Auckland Airport New Zealand.
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 10:17 PM

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/YCOUG - Neil, Brooke, Sasha, Taylor outside the bus. Reality kicks in with some of the others that they will nt come out

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/YLMBN - LOL! Lotsa screaming (I think Tommy moved...), but ending up with Monte.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 10:27 PM

ArohaAdam I'm gonna rupture something oneday diving for the volume button after Fever has played. No 18 on ZMs weekly Top Somethingorother.
less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

kiwinatasja http://twitvid.com/WCA3B - The bus with the Glamtroupe leaving the airport at Auckland New Zealand. Bye Bye see you tomorrow! @adamlambert
1 minute ago via TwitVid.com

kiwinatasja Update on NZ time: It's 3.20pm on Saturday 16th October. Time for a drink I'd say! Last vid coming up.
1 minute ago via web

TommyJoeRatliff Hello New Zealand!
madamimadam' date='Oct 15th 2010, 10:36 PM

adamlambert Good morning Auckland!!!
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
madamimadam' date='Oct 16th 2010, 2:58 AM

milestougeaux @adamlambert @negativeneil Glad to see youve cleared 12th century airspace and are in the land of Frodo
38 minutes ago via web in reply to adamlambert
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Doriangrey' date='Oct 16th 2010, 1:45 PM

Image Tommy's new stage look
Image Pretty boy/PAE

Adam is Lord of the Ring of Fire
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 16th 2010, 1:51 PM

TaylorG90 Auckland, moo.
4 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 16th 2010, 3:37 PM

SashaMallory Yes it is 8:14 in the morning here hello bed... New Zeeeeland you are my wife <3
19 minutes ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 16th 2010, 9:06 PM

http://www.rotoruadailypost.co.nz/local/ne...ambert/3926683/

Seth set for big gig with Adam Lambert

by Laurel Stowell | 16th October 2010

Former Rotorua musician Seth Haapu is booked to open pop star Adam Lambert's only New Zealand concert at the Trusts Stadium in Auckland this weekend.

Haapu found out he had the gig on Wednesday and announced it on his Facebook page saying, "Just got word that I'm supporting Adam Lambert this Sunday!!".

Lambert, a former American Idol contestant, has millions of fans and his concert venue seats 5000 and is fully booked.

...snip...

Opening for Adam Lambert is "the most exciting, coolest thing" that has happened so far, he says.

Lambert has been labelled the first openly gay mainstream pop artist to launch a career on a major label in the United States.

He was the centre of controversy on the Malaysian leg of his tour where local rules forbade him kissing his male co-performers.

Protesters stood outside his concert waving placards.

Haapu says he's not bothered that Lambert is gay.

In fact, his latest single, Stereotype, is all about ignoring preconceptions and being open-minded.

TerranceDlibra Adventurous day here in New Zeland, road scooters with Timmy, Warren, @negativeneil, @isaacthecarp and @sutanamrull. Beautiful island!

SashaMallory @TerranceDlibra ohhh no... if we've never done it before... we've really muthafreakin done it now... justsayin
1 minute ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 16th 2010, 9:21 PM

SashaMallory @TerranceDlibra ohh shite lol
3 minutes ago via web

negativeneil Today's M&G starts at 5pm. Meeting place still TBD, but it'll probably be box office/will call like usual.
4 minutes ago via web

TheDailyLove When u need it - it will be there. #Trust #TDL
7 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
Retweeted by TerranceDlibra and 70 others

TerranceDlibra @sashamallory oh boy, what have we done ;) I love you. Now lets go to work and discuss some FUN things LOL, MUAH!
5 minutes ago via web
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 16th 2010, 10:00 PM

gcaat Adam Lambert has entered the building

NZlovesADAM FFFUUUCCCKKK IS THIS REALLY HAPPENIN' @ADAMLAMBERT LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND IN LIKE 5 HOURS ?!?!? HAHA !

MJHardyBritt The man is @ the arena!
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 16th 2010, 10:13 PM

gcaat Liking the amount of lamb skanks around minute ago via txt :

negativeneil Official: M&G Starts at 5pm at the Will Call/Box Office. Priority seating IS AVAILABLE at this venue. Thanks, NZ!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki'srose' date='Oct 16th 2010, 10:15 PM

Neil changing plans: :)

negativeneil M&G CHANGE: VIPs should meet at Gate C (which is marked 'VIP') @ 5pm instead of the Box Office. See you there!

Kiwi_Glambert Fever on my T.V!! Love it!
2 minutes ago via txt

islasands @nzglambert007 Oh, i didn't think about nails. I got farm girl lezbo nails. crap. better go scrub em or find some gloves. crap!
2 minutes ago via kanvaso.com in reply to nzglambert007

Kiwi_Glambert Live performances over :( But hello music videos! :)
3 minutes ago via txt
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 16th 2010, 10:44 PM

Kelsey_Loves_AL @VECADAM yeah! are we aloud cameras tonight ?
1 minute ago via web in reply to VECADAM

Kelsey_Loves_AL @VECADAM yeah :/ ima film on my phone. pretty good quality
less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to VECADAM

gcaat Soundchecking if i had you!
3 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva' date='Oct 16th 2010, 11:03 PM

WARNWILLIS Trusts Stadium Auckland NZ http://yfrog.com/2d7trsj

Tiki'srose' date='Oct 16th 2010, 11:13 PM

ZMthundersAKL Awesome to see so many Adam Lambert fans braving the drizzle at Trusts already
half a minute ago via Mobile Web

raigie @adamlambert PLEASE SING PICK U UP IN AUCKLAND! We are going to chant it!
1 minute ago via txt

raigie Can hear Adam doing soundchecks (: the crowd in the line is fantastic! 5 hours down, less than 3 to go! Eek.
2 minutes ago via txt

pollygeegee Is watching Adam lambert sound check!!!! Just me watching Adam!!! Private concert alert!!!
less than a minute ago via Facebook
Tiki'srose' date='Oct 16th 2010, 11:35 PM

yellowsister Just arrived at stadium and were listening 2 sound check. OMG!
5 minutes ago via txt
vistadiva' date='Oct 16th 2010, 11:59 PM

lennoncameron lennon cameron
About to go meet the best sex god of then all
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

tonita_face Tonita
On the way to the bus! I look like a whore. For real. An actual whore. But I have feathers! And heels! I'll post a pic shortly!
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:05 AM

AdamLambert4NZ Must remember to listen to The Edge tomorrow morning!! intereviewing Adam Lambert :DD
about 1 hour ago via web
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:14 AM

DomHarvey Adam Lambert soundcheck. Metallica never sounded so...ummm......glamourous http://twitvid.com/FVYBM
14 minutes ago via Echofon
islandgirljams' date='Oct 17th 2010, 12:33 AM

@kase_tragique K
RT @DrewNeemia: All set up & ready 4 the interview. I can hear @adamlambert coming down the hall!
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:13 AM

Kim_Tyrrell Singing on the glambus ftw. Woo hoo.
3 minutes ago via txt

tonita_face On the #Glambus!!!! I'd just like to say a big freak you to all the bastards who turned up late & pushed to the front of the queue.
5 minutes ago via Snaptu.com

SweetOnPeacexx glambus cranking adam songs ! peeps going mental !
1 minute ago via txt

kiwinatasja We are on da bus!!!!
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web

yellowsister Neil looks twelve!
2 minutes ago via txt

yellowsister So Neil has just brought us 2 A holdin pen! Lol:)
3 minutes ago via txt

lennoncameron Omg !!! Almost time !!!
3 minutes ago via txt

raigie 1 hour!
4 minutes ago via txt

Kim_Tyrrell There's no space on the bus so we're standing. Haha.
5 minutes ago via txt

SweetOnPeacexx on the glambus ! this is cray ! so many peeps ! glitter fkn everywhere ! omg adam !
6 minutes ago via txt

lambert_love Bus fill now standing
7 minutes ago via txt

kiwinatasja bus service is shocking!!! first in the line and now two buses filled up and not even close
8 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Kim_Tyrrell We've got drag queens! NOW it's a adam lambert concert.
26 minutes ago via txt

Kim_Tyrrell Wow the line for the bus is huge. So many fans. xD
28 minutes ago via txt

lambert_love Bus line is huge
32 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:17 AM

davidfarrier coffee with mr lambert http://twitpic.com/2yc884
less than 10 seconds ago via Twitpic

Kiwi_Glambert When is Adam gunna be on the news?? Im waiting for him to come on.

kiwinatasja We got wristbands. Rules: no fireworks....damn! LMAO!
1 minute ago via Mobile Web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

slandgirljams' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:19 AM

davidfarrier David Farrier
by Lindajean139
coffee with mr lambert http://twitpic.com/2yc884

moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:27 AM

smith_shs @adamlambert in the line... You should come say hey to your glitterbaby fans
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
davidfarrier adam lambert fans... 3news.co.nz is where you will find adam lambert chit chat from new zealand in around 45 mins.
2 minutes ago via web .
davidfarrier what do you want from me? not my blue shoes i hope http://twitpic.com/2ycan4
3 minutes ago via Twitpic .
yellowsister Hes doin a press conference and were all going mental. Got a glimpse. Most beautiful site ever:)
4 minutes ago via txt .
Micheelleeyy It's really not fair that people wait in line for hours and hours to get a good spot, then other people come half an hour early and push in!
4 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
brianholland I'm at Giapo Gelato (279 Queen st, Wellesley st, Auckland). http://4sq.com/6KXm2a
6 minutes ago via foursquare from here .
chocolateboxnz on the bus 2 c adam ! Camp !!
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
Micheelleeyy Really pisses me off when people push in line! Grr
7 minutes ago via Mobile Web
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:31 AM

davidfarrier the scary thing is that lambert and band soundchecked both nine inch nails and metallica. no comment.
2 minutes ago via web
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:35 AM

laurenpage People singing @adamlambert bus! Yeeeehhhhh? Hurrry up gee!
less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter .
coupdemain Taylor Swift on the cover of the November issue of Glamour magazine http://ow.ly/2UFEm - only ten more sleeps until #SpeakNow!
1 minute ago via HootSuite
. Kiwi_Glambert Dear Tv3 news. Mum and Dad just said we are going out for tea. Please play Adam sooner. Ie Now!!
4 minutes ago via txt .
ZMthundersAKL Adam Lambert has some amazing fans, happy waiting in the sun! Don't forget to get your @ZMonline Fame Frame pic before you go in.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
ZMonline Team ZM is eagerly waiting in line for @AdamLambert... http://twitpic.com/2ycd28
islandgirljams' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:45 AM

davidfarrier David Farrier
by fionamom@
@fionamama2 cheers! thanks for watching. the story and uncut interview with @adamlambert will be at 3news.co.nz/farrier tomorrow
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:48 AM

tonita_face There's a bus and a half in front of me to go inside, not freakin happy. If it weren't for the rude assholes I woulda been on the first bus.
half a minute ago via Snaptu.com .
Kim_Tyrrell Hehe just said hello to jay jay from the edge. She's nice. =)
less than a minute ago via txt .
Kim_Tyrrell Thank freak we got priority entry. Cannot believe how long the normal line was. I got a tshirt you guys!
7 minutes ago via txt .
lambert_love Got priority entry! Normal line was INSANE
11 minutes ago via txt .
smith_shs @pollygeegee are you still with @adamlambert? You should come save me and my friend from waiting in line!!
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to pollygeegee
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:53 AM

raigie TEN. freakING. MINUTES!
tonita_face @SweetOnPeacexx Are you at the front??
2 minutes ago via Snaptu.com in reply to SweetOnPeacexx
KiwiGlam I need my glamily! Am all on my own, buses have been total freaking disaster so still not even at the venue =( Can't find my Adam buzz!!!
3 minutes ago via txt .
Jessissix Beckaa do you want me to call you during the concert. If so what song.
3 minutes ago via txt .
SweetOnPeacexx ok guys we are at the doors waiting ! shitting glitter. the peeps here are wild ! x
4 minutes ago via txt
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:55 AM

SweetOnPeacexx ok guys we are at the doors waiting ! shitting glitter. the peeps here are wild ! x
5 minutes ago via txt
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 1:57 AM

kiwinatasja drag queens in da house!!!!
LambSkank_x Ok on 3news theyre going to talk to @adamlambert about his onstage antic aka adommy
4 minutes ago via txt .
nzglambert007 We r here. freakin m assove queue andsaw a drag quenn AND naughty nurse' YUS most diverse crowd I have EVER seen!!!'mmm
5 minutes ago via Echofon .
OCDrocks We've moved 2 whole steps LMAO!!!
6 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
kiwinatasja cAmera is in (still not vids)
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:05 AM

nzglambert007 TWO more drag queens!!
1 minute ago via Echofon .
LydiaMounsey Mum is asking me and Finn if we want to be Police when we're older. Umm, no thanks Mum. Although I do love the Police.
1 minute ago via txt .
LambSkank_x Nz news fails they called tommy the keyboardest
3 minutes ago via txt .
kiwinatasja @zmonline and @c4tv are here so we will have concert footage on radio and tv
yellowsister Still waiting:(. Doors open in 5 mins and M & G hasnt even started!
7 minutes ago via txt

yellowsister Theyre going 2 save some space in the 1st 3 rows AND HES JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR.
smith_shs @ZMthundersAKL you should give out coffee and free stuff to people at the back of the line #adamlambert
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to ZMthundersAKL
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:11 AM

nzglambert007 Already crowd chanting Adam & we ain't in yet!!
5 minutes ago via Echofon
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:12 AM

kiwinatasja M&G are still on, we see them walking down the stairs.
2 minutes ago via Mobile Web .
nzglambert007 This is gonna go off!!!!!! Fucj K yeeeeeah
3 minutes ago via Echofon .
SaraSofia So waiting to get into @adamlambert concert. Let the party begin please!
3 minutes ago via Echofon .
OCDrocks Jorgia just had her photo in the Zm photo frame!!
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck .
nzglambert007 Already crowd chanting Adam & we ain't in yet!!
6 minutes ago via Echofon .
Micheelleeyy AHHHHH OMG OMG :))
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:22 AM

kiwinatasja 4th row center. What a great view OMFG!!!!!!
1 minute ago via Mobile Web .

Rainbowsaresad RT @lambert_love: We r at the barrier!
2 minutes ago via txt .
SweetOnPeacexx GOT FRONT ROW GUYS OH FRUK FRONT ROW
3 minutes ago via txt .
Kim_Tyrrell Front and middle freak yes! Oh my god.
3 minutes ago via txt

ZMonline Check out our sexy thunder staff @ Lambert. If you're in line wave them down for a photo in the fame frame! http://twitpic.com/2ycsbq
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .
Cris4ev @adamlambert Finally here. Bus service a nightmare! Got to bus early but ended up on last bus :(
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone .
nzglambert007 @pollygeegee are u here??
less than a minute ago via Echofon in reply to pollygeegee
pollygeegee Thinks some people may never get the 'just kidding' gene at birth! ;-))) xxxxx
1 minute ago via Facebook .
Bieber_NZ Near the front waiting for @adamlambert :D bbl <3
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
nzglambert007 @SweetOnPeacexx hi him I'm bout 5th row
3 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to SweetOnPeacexx

nzglambert007 @kiwinatasja I must be just behind!!
4 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to kiwinatasja

nzglambert007 Close as q fricken nitch yeeeeehaw!!!
4 minutes ago via Echofon .
Jessissix Omg in the mosh pit real close to the stage.
5 minutes ago via txt

Kim_Tyrrell RT @Rainbowsaresad: Were right at the front about 2m from the mic!
1 minute ago via txt .
Bieber_NZ I may not tweet through out the show; near the front; <3
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone .
SonyMusicNZ Whoa so many people lined up! Have a great nite glammies and keep safe!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .
Rainbowsaresad Were right at the front about 2m from the mic!
3 minutes ago via txt
barb4Adam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:30 AM

kangta164 Dang super long queues at Lambert's concert.. less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
moonlighting' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:30 AM

ZMthundersAKL RT @ZMonline: Check out our sexy thunder staff @ Lambert. If you're in line wave them down for a photo ! http://twitpic.com/2ycsbq
1 minute ago via Echofon .
nzglambert007 @yellowsister details pls??!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to yellowsister
yellowsister Shaking so much now. Just met and hugged Adam freaken Lambert:)
2 minutes ago via txt .
kangta164 Dang super long queues at Lambert's concert.. http://twitpic.com/2yctod

madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:30 AM

kiwinatasja Stadium is filling up. Patiently waiting for @sethhaapu to start.
half a minute ago via Mobile Web

nzglambert007 I am soooo proud NZ, the glitter, the hot gay boys, drag queens etc OUT IN FORCE!
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:37 AM

@scorptwitr: @adamlambert if you perform Enter Sandman, I solemnly swear that I will pimp your albums for the rest of my natural life.
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:39 AM

nzglambert007 Lights dimmed
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:43 AM

OCDrocks OMG @Adamlambert just walked past us!!!!!!!
less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

SweetOnPeacexx opening act coming on. stadium packed, energy high ! front row at glamnation, its the best thing EVER !!
3 minutes ago via txt
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:48 AM

Artistsupporter QUAKE: Mag 3.6, Sunday, October 17 2010 at 7:20 pm (NZDT), 10 km south of Christchurch. http://tinyurl.com/25nm82b #eqnz / GLAMQUAKE!!
5 minutes ago via web from Downtown, Anchorage
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 2:52 AM

Artistsupporter With the fragility of the tectonic plates, by the end of @adamlambert's next tour I'm expecting to be able to walk to Russia.
1 minute ago via web from Downtown, Anchorage
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 3:03 AM

SweetOnPeacexx opening act on !

nzglambert007 Screaming Seyh on !!!!!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon

SweetOnPeacexx NEIL WAVED AT US AND TOOK A PHOTO !! EEEP !
4 minutes ago via txt

nzglambert007 Neil just took criwd pics
5 minutes ago via Echofon
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 3:04 AM

...and more from my favorite twatter....

Artistsupporter Dear @adamlambert. I heard U soundchecked Closer. Plez give me 1 wk notice if UR going 2 sing it. I want to move off the fault lines. kthx
2 minutes ago via web from Downtown, Anchorage
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 3:09 AM

Artistsupporter QUAKE: Mag 3.6, Sunday, October 17 2010 at 7:20 pm (NZDT), 10 km south of Christchurch. http://tinyurl.com/25nm82b #eqnz / GLAMQUAKE!!
22 minutes ago via web from Downtown, Anchorage

Artistsupporter With the fragility of the tectonic plates, by the end of @adamlambert's next tour I'm expecting to be able to walk to Russia.
16 minutes ago via web from Downtown, Anchorage

Artistsupporter Dear @adamlambert. I heard U soundchecked Closer. Plez give me 1 wk notice if UR going 2 sing it. I want to move off the fault lines. kthx
4 minutes ago via web from Downtown, Anchorage
madamimadam' date='Oct 17th 2010, 3:27 AM

kiwinatasja security squirting water on peeps with prof looking cameras...refreshing lolz
1 minute ago via Mobile Web

Return to “2010 Glam Nation Tour”